R
Welcome to Celtic Alliance Clan
Please sign in or Register

Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
Celtic Alliance Clan Advanced Search
Next TW game

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  » Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am Post subject: No icon Next TW game Reply with quote
seen this on the grails site,thought yous might find it interesting:

Quote:
according to some guy on tw center he "has a friend who works for a certain developer, but does not want to reveal who it is due to confidentiality agreement"

Quote:
rumour has it that CA are developing 2 games that will cover the eurasian continental landmass. player will need both games to play as the main two factions: It will feature both ancient china under the han dynasty and rome. as well as their enemies. there is not going to be a rome total war 2 next. there will be less focus on romes rise and more on the imperial period its to be called as 'ancient total war'-not very imaginative. players will have the tantalising possibilty of taking rome aganst china or vice versa

Quote:
i can not reveal exactly how and by whom due to confidentiality agreements. But i will say, that i have a close friend who is working for a certain games developer. All that i he would tell me was the what i have said. Both games can run independently- one confined to europe and the other to the far east. They unlock a playable world map when installed on the same pc.
{CA}Gothic
Major
Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote
lets wait and see Smile

they could make could multi campaign online *dreams*
{CA}shadow345th
Sergeant
Sergeant

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
Woa,.....Rome THAT would be great. Yet im still hoping for the American civil war,....north against south,...with the gatling gun,...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: none+not+active MySpace Profile: none+not+active
cerminara

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
that would be a really interesting game. always wanted to see Rome face ancient China.
Nighthawk

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
I think the next game in the series will be E-PENIS total war because the present leaderboard and ladders for MP are full of drophackers, loan sword spammers and meatshield + matchlocks, so the leaderboard and ladders create a problem were players are using any method (whether it's a game glitch or downright cheating) to get a win in matchmade battles. I call this problem E-penis syndrome, where some kid that still has a baldy 1/2 inch penis or an adult who has a small penis makes up for their small problem by cheating and hacking in games so as they can get highly placed on leaderboards and ladders.
It's exactly the same on PC overclocking forums where members boast of what PC they have built and how much they have overclocked it.....it's like boasting who is the best or my dick is bigger than yours, it's all the same to me whether gaming, overclocking the principle is the same 99% of them have a small penis and to make up for it they cheat and glitch in games to get high place on leaderboards which gives them an ego boost.......so i say to them......accept you have a small cock and stop cheating and glitching and ruining games for honest players who have bigger dicks than yours....accept your tiny problem or just shoot yourself and give us decent players a rest from your dishonourable ways.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Saspi

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 am Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
Lol this cracked me up with laughter, but I dont understand the meaning of the E before penis.
So sad im laughing at my favorite videogame series.
Freddy

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
saspi, it means electronic/internet penis. it's like an inverse to their real life penis. therefore if someone has a big e-penis then his real life penis is small and almost non existant.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Saspi

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
:O thanks for the clarification
{CA}shadow345th
Sergeant
Sergeant

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 am Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
Rofl,...
Very good,.....the most i hate are the horse spammers with 3 matchlock and mortars. I've though if you can't beat em join them. But it's realy sick,...so no.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: none+not+active MySpace Profile: none+not+active
Nighthawk

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: Next TW game Reply with quote
ePenis:
What the typical internet geek and gaming cheats and exploiters use to prove their superiority. Usually involved with retarded flames and is used to compensate for having a tiny real penis.
2 clans spring to mind  sanada's clan ACE and a certain tw clan......lol

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  »  Tavern Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: