Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

Imperators Embassy
1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Diplomatic and Embassy information Imperator
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Boru
Hail my brothers, I love the new website.. awesome work ! Its good to see our friends growing stronger and stronger with each passing year and I would like to toast to the Alliance.

You all are welcome guest in our halls http://imperator.editboard.com/forum.htm

Posts 8
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Imperator_Boru a private message Find all posts by Imperator_Boru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quote
Nighthawk
Hail imperators, and welcome to our clans new home. Soulfly will send invites to our house warming party....lol

Posts 527
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Nighthawk a private message Find all posts by Nighthawk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
Hail Imperator

Welcome mate and thanks for setting up a new embassy,there will be a piss up in the tavern soon as the ale arrives you are all invited.To the alliance Mr. Green

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 11.7hrs.
Total Played: 1,273hrs.

Must be married.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Colin747
good to see you guys stopping by

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Boru
Haha if theres a party Ill be there, Ill be sure to bring my new concubines from my conquest of the middle east, asia, europe, africa and america.

Posts 8
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Imperator_Boru a private message Find all posts by Imperator_Boru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
sounds like a plan Laughing

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
So do you guys still play TW? And if so do you feel like tring again to get an Imperator vs CA game going this Saturday? Any TW game will be fine. Wink Hope to see you on the battlefield. Twisted Evil

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Imperator_Romulus a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Imperator_Romulus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
we are mostly on bf2 or cod but still play tw now and then,most of us are pissed off at etw hence why we are never really on that.some of our tw guys have things on right now so getting games going this weekend would be tough

ill see what i can do

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
Ok man, I understand. No pressure. People always move on to other interests eventually.

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Imperator_Romulus a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Imperator_Romulus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
What do you think? Is it time to try and set up some friendly Napoleon 2on2's maybe? Any takers? I know it might be hard to arrange becouse of our time differances, but maybe if we set up something a week or two in advance we can make this happen. Wink Sounds like fun.

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Aye it would be good mate,we dont have many NTW players ill need to speak with those guys see what they say to it.

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 am Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
Okie dokie. Hey Soul, if you see me on and need a partner just let me know. Wink

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
Hey guys!  Haven't been by in ages and with Rome2 only 30 hours away I thought I better dust off the old embassy door.

Glad to see you guys are still active.  Im sure the Imperators will get back up to speed soon.  We're look forward to many friendly games with the mighty Celtic Alliance.

See you on the battlefield!

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Hail Imperator

It will be a honour to fight with our allies once again, cant wait to xmas... i mean the 3rd lol, gonna be good. See you on the battlefield

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Boru
Hail Brothers! Its good to see you are strong and well. I have a new steam account just for total war, my son has my old one with all the games. My new steam  id is Imperator_Boru and I just got my rome 2. I look forward to many epic battles.

Posts 8
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2