Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

New World Order ..... Watch !!!!
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite of globalists is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and other checks and balances in international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be caused by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making process.

Heres a few links to video's, if any of you ever have any freetime to watch any of them or all of them then do so and open your eyes ...... let me know what you think if you havn't already seen them Thanks...

The Fall of The Republic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8

End Game
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=YRjmSqD5OcKu-Abfucn3Dg&q=end+game&hl=en&view=2#

Zeitgeist 1 & 2
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197&ei=gRjmSt76HovM-AaT8dSJDw&q=zeitgeist&hl=en&view=2#
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&ei=mRjmSpzIO4rV-QaZxN32Dg&q=zeitgeist+2&hl=en&view=

The Obama Deception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

The New World Order
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3149990642797444340&ei=2RnmSp3oD5KF-QbNkYHuDg&q=alex+jones+the+new+world+order&hl=en&view=2#

Alex Jones
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quote
FloFri
Who believes in that things is dumb.

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Not saying i believe everything in the videos I posted Flo ....it doesn't make me dumb that i watch them.....but i do believe there's some truth in them. Governements have been pulling the wool over eyes eyes for too long 9/11, 7/7, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Credit Crisis... especially in the UK and US, SO what's so unbelievable about any one of these video's....at least it throws up questions about the actions of our Governments and the so called people in power.

Barak Obama's just won the nobel peace prize and for what???
He's broke just about every election promise he made to the American people....
http://newsgnome.blogspot.com/2009/03/official-list-of-obamas-broken-promises.html

People in general go about there everyday lives believing everything they read in the mainstream newspapers or everything they see in the news on TV ..... at least if people have access to alternative news ( which they do through the internet ) it may make people realise that not everything in life is as Black and White as they think.......

I respect everybody's comments I Just find these video's interesting that's all.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quote
Colin747
shit like this always makes me laugh Laughing

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quote
Colin747
— Ares0

He's broke just about every election promise he made to the American people....

lol doesn't every politician

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Hey resistance , if you believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks then i'd have to label YOU an idiot.....the official finding are even more unbelievable than the videos I posted. Are we supposed to believe that a goat herder in a cave thousands of miles away from America masterminded the attacks on the most sophisticated Superpower there has ever been ..

Why didn't the Bush administration or some element of the government in the United States issue a single solid piece of evidence connecting the hijackers to the hijacked planes? Why don't the alleged hijackers appear on the airport security videos? Why aren't there credit card records of their ticket purchases? Could it be there was no evidence?

I could go on and on about the U.S governments lack of evidence to support there explanation of events surrounding 9/11 .. but why bother even American people now more than ever believe there own Government was behind the attacks ...9/11 was a false flag attack ... by the american Government on the American people.

In the name of fighting terrorism the US and it's Allies have invaded Afghanistan and gone to war with Iraq illegally, subsequently killing over 1,000,000 Afghan and Iraqi civilians in the process...The attacks were made in the name of fighting terrorism, but really all they were about where stripping these countries of there Oil and Gas reserves and handing out huge defence and reconstruction contracts....

Do your research Resistance ...You no longer live in the land of the free home of the brave ... you live in the most politically corrupt regime the world has ever seen...

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Colin747
— Ares0

Why didn't the Bush administration or some element of the government in the United States issue a single solid piece of evidence connecting the hijackers to the hijacked planes? Why don't the alleged hijackers appear on the airport security videos? Why aren't there credit card records of their ticket purchases? Could it be there was no evidence?

emmm.....
"Within minutes of the attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation opened the largest FBI investigation in United States history, operation PENTTBOM. The suspects were identified within 72 hours because few made any attempt to disguise their names on flight and credit card records and they were among the few non-U.S. citizens and nearly the only passengers with Arabic names on their flights, enabling the FBI to identify them and in many cases such details as dates of birth, known or possible residences, visa status, and specific identification of the suspected pilots. On September 27, 2001 the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about many of their possible nationalities and aliases."

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Nice use of Wikipedia Colin ...... I do agree with you all these names appeared within 72 hours of 9/11 but there were also names of 7 - 8 of the 19 so-called dead hijackers that were still alive in other countries . There were no security video's, pictures or any documentation that any of the 19 hijackers ever entered any of the planes.....

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1