Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Just admit you are scared Ranger would realize his allianced with you will make him fail at the end and not so good deal as it looks Smile  All your strategy depends on HRE being your friend as long as possible.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Will make my move later.....gonna poke some pins in a voodoo doll of Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]http://

[/img]

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
no reload turn rule has been removed,its something that cant be enforce and say if someone keeps to rule and another doesnt theres a clear advantage..if you do reload dont take the piss and reload 30 times lol

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.7hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Gothic wrote
Just admit you are scared Ranger would realize his allianced with you will make him fail at the end and not so good deal as it looks Smile  All your strategy depends on HRE being your friend as long as possible.

To be honest i think the alliance benifits HRE and Denmark the same..Ive spoken to ranger many times about alliance,no worries here.Denmark are honoured to call HRE allies

**King Soulfly raises a goblet of ale** To the alliance,HAIL HRE!!

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Lithuania publicly announces their disapproval of the recent HRE actions.                                                                
Novgorod advances, HRE advances, we stand our ground.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Soulfly wrote
no reload turn rule has been removed,its something that cant be enforce and say if someone keeps to rule and another doesnt theres a clear advantage..if you do reload dont take the piss and reload 30 times lol

Wheres the trust on our honesty?

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Saspi wrote
— Soulfly wrote

Wheres the trust on our honesty?

you have proved you dont reload with that post you made before..i have doubts everyone only plays one turn only,its impossible to enforce the rule,if someone if breaking it and others dont theres a huge advantage..if its ok then everyone can,making it fair...but reloaded lots of times is taking the piss.

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Ares0

Last edited by Ares0 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
After numerous warning from other factions, I was foolish enough to trust my ally. Unlike HRE, I honour my word and dont attack nations I have treaties with... a harsh lesson learned .....

Beware YOU could be next!!!

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 am Reply with quote
Ranger
Saspi, what am I supposed to do? Sit and do nothing? I have an ally on both sides, so I had to break one alliance rofl. If I sat and did nothing, that would be really boring and pointless.

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 83
Joined Sep 04, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 am Reply with quote
Saspi
— Ranger wrote
Saspi, what am I supposed to do? Sit and do nothing? I have an ally on both sides, so I had to break one alliance rofl. If I sat and did nothing, that would be really boring and pointless.

You chose to have those allies on both of your sides. I dont know why you chose to do that if you were going to attack one of them anyway, unless of course you planned to backstab right since the beggining.
Backstab, backstab...
Im starting to smell Novgorod here.

You lied to me. You first told me you were gonna invade Poland. Then you made an alliance with them and told me you had changed your mind and you werent going to invade Poland anymore. And now you invade them...
Contradiction after contradiction, just like Gothic.

Mongolia Lithuania and Denmark have had tough times fighting Novgorod. And now I see that you suggested to Poland, an invasion of Mongolia and Lithuania due to the recent Novgorod victories. If your true interest was to defeat Novgorod, as you said to me one day, you wouldnt have suggested that. If you really cared about your ally Denmark you wouldnt have suggested to help his enemy, Novgorod.

I insist, there are too many contradictions and similarities that seem to indicate Ranger is right now helping Gothic. Had an invasion of Mongolia and Lithuania happened, Novgorod would have had very high chances of winning the war or at least of not loosing the war as how it appears they are heading to, right now.
Im not saying Ranger must have a deal with Gothic but, whatever the reasons, Ranger is working as if he was an agent of Gothics interests.

Denmark what would have happened to you if Ranger had managed to get an invasion going over Lithuania and Mongolia? It wouldnt only have meant that Novgorod would have been stronger. It also would have meant that there were high chances Ranger would have backstabbed you rather than Poland. He doesnt want Novgorod to die because for him it would mean that Mongolia Lithuania and Denmark would be more powerfull than him.

Im sorry for you Ranger, but it looks like Gothics poisonous words have penetrated deep into your head.

I will discuss with Mongolia all this.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 am Reply with quote
Saspi
On the other hand, the plan of invasion Ranger offered could have just been a bait to make everyone declare war on Poland. But Lithuania wasnt informed of this. Were the Mongols? Were the Danes?

I would have definitely not agreed on recieving an attack only to help the HRE satisfy their greed.
Besides I would have never backstabed Poland who helped us on the destruction of the Teutonic Order.

As an ally, did you knew about Rangers plan of invasion Soul? I might be wrong, but arent you also allied to Poland?

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quote
Gothic
[quote="Saspi";p="9229"]
— Ranger wrote

Im sorry for you Ranger, but it looks like Gothics poisonous words have penetrated deep into your head.

Bla bla bla .... rubish yes blame me for global warning, HIV, bad economy and whatever.You should be quiet Saspi - everybody knows you backstabbed Novgorod despite us sending you help so you have no moral ground to judge me. You hoped to steal my land as you rejected peace and now you are a saint LOL :D

I have no deal with HRE as he is ally of my enemy. Their game is simple they try to make Poland attack Lithuania, Mongols and then HRE-Denmark will ally with Lithaunia-Mongols against "bad" Poland.Then Novgorod, Mongols and Lithuania shall be destroyed easily.

Good cop and bad cop )

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quote
Saspi
Bla bla bla .... rubish yes blame me for global warning, HIV, bad economy and whatever.You should be quiet Saspi - everybody knows you backstabbed Novgorod despite us sending you help so you have no moral ground to judge me. You hoped to steal my land as you rejected peace and now you are a saint LOL :D

I have no deal with HRE as he is ally of my enemy. Their game is simple they try to make Poland attack Lithuania, Mongols and then HRE-Denmark will ally with Lithaunia-Mongols against "bad" Poland.Then Novgorod, Mongols and Lithuania shall be destroyed easily.

Good cop and bad cop )

Im not blaming you at all gothic. I also think its unlikely that you have a deal with Ranger. Im just trying to say that Ranger is acting as if he wanted to make Denmark weaker by making Novgorod strong, similarly as you advised him to do. I think such attempt is obviously against Soulflys interests. You are not even close to dead Gothic, so Ranger attempted to use your power to make Denmark have a  slower growth.

Its evident that Ranger and Soulfly are close allies, but that doesnt prevent them to try and get an advantage above the other one as small as it may be. I still need to know Soulflys knowledge of the invasion. But even if your good cop-bad cop theory is right, I think that Soulfly could have had other choices rather than allowing the abusive Rangers plans which clearly made Soulfly weaker in the long term.

But now that Poland stands its ground against the lone HRE, Denmark more than ever is growing much more powerful than the HRE. This, together with Rangers willingness to backstab, has made Lithuania think that the HRE might be thinking of desperate measures to secure a future win. I would be more than glad to discuss this dangers with Denmark for an ally that has backstabbed another nation will be able to backstab another ally again just as easy.

Saspi - everybody knows you backstabbed Novgorod

Cheers, loony Tsar.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
Mongols are interested in a Triple Alliance containing Poland, Mongols, Lithuania

We are the victims of vicious attacks, burning and pillaging of our peace loving lands, we will repel and destroy all invaders

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Death_Merchant a private message Find all posts by Death_Merchant

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 11 of 53