free 2042 for the weekend
Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

Somewhere in Scotland Soulfly has just exploded....
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:23 am Reply with quote
Colin747
For those of you who don't know me and Soulfly had an issue that....well....we disagreed on. That issue was Scotish independence, with Soulfly wanting it and me agaisnt it. Well yesterday was the referrendum (where all the population vote) to decide on whether they should be independent or not and the results are now final...... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/events/scotland-decides/results

I can only imagine on hearing these results that Soulfly suffered a case of spontaneous combustion and would like to wish him the best in his recovery :P

P.S. I won't gloat too much Soul

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:21 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
I said to karen, i bet theres a reply/post there from colin. Cheers!!

Am fucking seek mate, i honestly thought it was going to be a yes, the support was unreal.

I am angry at the biased media and the tactics of the no campain.

1.6 million voted yes, was a difference of about 400,000, the tactics in the last couple weeks played a part in the result.

There was a promise for no voters, all 3 party leaders supported it and used gordon brown to back it, spread the word.. The promise for the 19th has been broken, cameron has also refused another now the vote is over, and miliband now says theres more important things than devo max... Its only been two days..

Scotland is about to be shafted once again.

Like i said above, 1.6 million, there will be a few no voters already regreting, and once the planed cuts etc kick in that number of support will rise.

The % of who voted was also imteresting, if you remove the oaps, the result would have been different, that generation wont be about much longer.

Theres alot of stuff going on at the moment, the support is far from dying off. I hope it continues

Edit, in the link you proviided it shows a image of scotland red and green, see the attached

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 11.7hrs.
Total Played: 1,273hrs.

Must be married.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:46 am Reply with quote
Colin747
I'll be honest, I thought it was going to be a yes vote as well! I'm kinda surprised that the last few days really made that much of a difference just for the fact I would never believe any shit that a politician comes out with about promises no matter what side they where on. Will certainly be interesting to see what happens over time, hopefully it doesn't turn into what happened over here.

Aye that graph on the BBC site is shite, if you even look at the graphs for the areas below it they coloured an entire area a colour if it even had a 1% majority which doesn't really show you how the areas voted.

I feel like we had a bet on this at one point Razz

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
The fact they got gordon brown to do it, helped, if it was cameron it would be different... I could go on in more detail, maybe its for another time.

If we did, give me the details, your paypal and ill sort it

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Smokey1Kenobi
English Overlord here.

Better luck next time, chaps.

General

Groups General
Posts 710
Joined Jun 06, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Smokey1Kenobi a private message Find all posts by Smokey1Kenobi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
if we get 30 mps at wm in 2015, dont need referendum... if the so called big parties dont deliever, only a matter of time..

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Colin747
Still in denial ehh Razz Will be interesting to see what happens, especially how popular SNP will be after their big gamble failed to pay off

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
haha, we were cheated :D

you seen they have picked up suttin like 45000 new members since the 19th, greens, ssp picked up a few aswell.. membership wise snp now third biggest party in the uk, 150000 i think what the tories are at.. tories were finished years ago in scotland, labour are to now after whats went on..

alot of yes movements still going, decided to push for a massive snp vote, been a few big rallys already, with more planned

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
rallys everywhere at the moment, i think the no side expected things to die off after the vote..

good wee sing alone in glasgow yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=790112431049336&set=vb.777353738991872&type=2&theater

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Must be married.

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1