Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 am Reply with quote
Gothic
So scared of me you need to gang with 3 vs 1 ratio to defeat me ? Very Happy

Novgorod is not a threat, you are threat to other nations as you attacked without warning,without reason despite we provided help to you and even after we asked for peace you still continue.I really hope other factions will not sit idle and will use opportunity you moved all your troops to east ...  because you look like completly lunatic and unreliable faction.

Game is not fair as I was cheated by Denmark, and I will fight 3 vs 1 war but well, let's just hope I will go down quickly as I see no point to be in hotseat where other players gang on others with 3vs1 ratio even you asked for peace and backed off all your troops.

Disappointing Sad

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
gothic dont you wish at least to lead your men onto the field and barter a better deal before you tuck tale and run?? so far lithuania has only attacked you because of your advance on mongols,so its not quite 3 v 1 yet...maybe you should try other methods of contacting other factions,xfire,steam,ts etc...poland are growing strong while we all agrue lol...btw we are back on mp mtw2 if your up for a few games..

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.6hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
No. mate I have been attacked because of pure greed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I retreated, I apologized,offered coins and peace and YET I'm being attacked and Lithuania sends their priests into my territory.They massed all their armies on my southern border preparing for invasion.

They know Russia is desperate situation and these cowards gang on me even though I beg for peace.Disgraceful.

I hope other factions are watching how Lithuania-Mongolia gang on me - even they gang on me they will gang on other factions, it is in their sneaky nature.

So far they achieved fucking NOTHING, oh sorry, they did - a lot of dead soldiers. Russia in act of complete desperation invaded deep into Mongolia and launched brave and surprising attack on army which was preparing for invasion of Russia ! Mongols has been defeated and their army has been hit with heavy casualties.

Tsar asks Lithuania - your big army has been spoted in the middle of Mongolia, preparing to assault our southern border, is it smart to have armies so far from your main cities ? They have been rumours your major cities been left with only tiny garrison to defend. Tsar wonders how much sacking of major city could be worth ... well it's filthy rich so amount of money must be crazy, 10.000 coins, 15.000 coins maybe even 20.000 ... that's crazy  Shocked  ... gosh  Shocked , we do really hope this information will not leak- because faction who would sack it would become most powerful faction.

BTW as I said AGAIN AND AGAIN - Novgorod is not interested in war with Lithuania and Mongols, when you will get tired sending your men to coffins and wasting money and I'm more than willing to have some peace agreement.So far you bleed, and you shall bleed if you will not BACK OFF.

I remind you DM as your army has been defeated you got no right to move it in upcoming round, and I have no right to attack it.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Soulfly, any idea why I lost all my inbox messages? I also lost almost all of my sent messages.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
i deleted them all and left the most recent...i swear i havnt read them

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Soulfly wrote
i deleted them all and left the most recent...i swear i havnt read them

Were they occupying too much space? You could have asked me, so I had a chance to save the ones that were important for me.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
sorry mate there was shit loads from all members,i just figured delete old,leave most recent...

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Ranger
Here are my turn's screenshots

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 83
Joined Sep 04, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Poland up

Denmark declares war on norway!

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Lithuania stated the following 2 days ago:
— Saspi wrote
Let all Nations know Novgorod invaded Mongolia with no other motive than pure greed.

Today Novgorod said in response to Soulfly:
— Gothic wrote
No. mate I have been attacked because of pure greed.

Since when is defending from an invasion pure greed?
The M-L Alliance has refused peace terms precisely because Novgorods greed has made us confident about Novgorod invading us in the close future in the case they won the Denmark war.
(Besides 300 gold doesnt compensate for 3 lithuanian dead units worth AT LEAST 1500 units including  moral damage)

Had Novgorod not been a greedy Nation, the invading army would have been used against the TO as offered after Denmark war started. But no, greed controls Novgorods guts.

And it will be that same greed that will make you have your own guts spilled on the floor by ourselves.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 am Reply with quote
Gothic
Rubish, I'm not going to attack TO when you gather armies next to my borders.Simple as that.I offered you peace and you reject because you hope you can take Novgorod easy - it's not going to happen you are going to be dragged to bloody war when other factions invest into economies you spend on armies.

Be happy I offered you any money as you invaded my land.I offered as much treasury allowed.Should have taken deal when I offered.Now that deal is off the table and I offer long term peace with trade rights no payments will be made.

I send to both of you multiple PMs asking for peace and  to be reasonable and clearly telling why war with me is bad idea and yet you continue hostile acts - send priests into my territory and preparing armies to invade.You clearly are dead set on destroying me though I offered to join your alliance and help you out.

What's shall I say ? Other factions laugh their ass off you. Your armies going to be destroyed and economy will collapse soon because you stick to silly idea of invading Novgorod.Not only you rejected one of the biggest and most powerful faction as ally but still try to invade it even though it asked so many times for peace.

Great strategy  Laughing

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
@HRE

I would like to point to HRE there is no allied victory. I sent you the famous PM warning you about Denmark getting dominant position and no matter what Soufly says I was right about it.As soon Denmark conquers Norway he will become most powerful faction, his enemies are far away and he safely grow till the point where he will just rollstream other factions.

If you enjoy being 'little brother'  instead of taking a challenge and achieving something in this hotseat , that's fine but at the end you will be same looser as other factions because and you will need to give up to Denmark, even worse because without the fair fight as Denmark will be too huge too stop.

Decide by yourself, you want to stay little brother till the end or achieve something.You can't wait forever as I said Denmark will be soon too big too stop.

@Lithunia

Please stop posting false facts, everybody knows Novgorod doesn't invade Lithuania and no matter how often you will talk about me being agressor it's not going to change reality.Instead of defending from upcoming invasion of Teutonic Order most probably the very next round you send armies to support hostile
Mongols who gather troops near my borders.

I'm sorry but your Mongols are ill adviser and bad ally. The current war against Novgorod will make you being destroyed. He knows about it but he doesn't care as he uses you as cannon fodder against Novgorod to push his own objectivies. It's your first hotseat so you going to learn it the hard way. I find it hilarious DM told I dragged him into war which made us destroyed in some hotseat and yet - he is doing exactly same, dragging himself and his ally into war which will make both of destroyed soon.I asked both you -multiple- times about peace and both of you blantly rejected, so you can't tell I didn't try to avoid war.

You shall soon regret your fatal  decisions.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote
Your armies going to be destroyed and economy will collapse soon because you stick to silly idea of invading Novgorod.Not only you rejected one of the biggest and most powerful faction as ally but still try to invade it even though it asked so many times for peace.

We are not the invaders, neither Mongolia nor Lithuania have any armies in Novgorod territory.
The only armies that ever went into your territory were in a mission of PEACE (not invasion), and you killed them knowing that...
Basically, you killed the only option of peace you had.

For any nation out there hear the comical song of the Loony Tsar:

Novgorod Tsar went and hid in Mongolia to thrust a knife on them.
But clever Mongolia Khan and Lithuania Grand Duke discover the coward before the thrust.
So to Novgorod goes the Grand Duke to show the Tsar a knife or a peace treaty to choose from.
The evil Tsar chooses the knife and stabs the Grand Duke.
Thus a stabbed Grand Duke leaves Novgorod telling the Tsar to prepare for war.
Nowadays the Great Khan and Grand Duke fight the evil Novgorod invasion.
All this while the loony Tsar swears he chose the peace treaty.

Ohhh loony Tsar wants peace to stab the Grand Duke again!!!
Ohh loony Tsar wants peace to stab the Great Khan once more!!!
Ohh loony Tsar wants peace to stab the Danish King anew!!!
But the Tsar can count...  he may not be so loony after all...
2 hand are not enough to stab 3 kings after all...
So the Tsar may die after all...

Note: Out of character im not trying to be offensive here, just funny. If anyone finds it offensive i completely agree this is removed. And I apologize.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Who said I will fight 3 ? I may always talk with Denmark and give him offer he won't refuse Smile then he will just laugh his off seeing how Mongols and Lituania are slaughtered with hands of Russians.
Soufly is reasonable man, sneaky player and he is able to make wise strategic decisions to achieve victory unlike others ...  also ... you better pray other factions won't take advantage of your position.

You got burned twice already , seems it ain't enough.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Ranger
Insulting me isn't going to keep you from getting annihilated first in this campaign.

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 83
Joined Sep 04, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 6 of 53