Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am Reply with quote
Gothic
Warning for Lithuania : Denmark has siege equipment in Windawa

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
We trust in Denmark, they have proved their worth many times.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
This is what I suspected actually, Lithuania and Denmark are quietly allied against Novgorod.Denmark could attack Lithuania many rounds ago as he in perfect position for that but he decides to battle for useless northern territories.Lithuania as completly sure about Denmark intentions can move all their troops on me.

Fair enough, please set me to AI , thank you. There is no point for me to play this hotseat where weak are attacked 'in masse' by superior alied forces. If you set up game to be played between just you, let there be so I see no justification to waste my time to be some kind of advanced AI.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Had Denmark attacked me I would have allied with you Gothic Razz

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Am gonna regret this probaly as it will fuck up the good position am in at the moment,but to make it more interesting the King of Denmark anounces trade and any deals with other factions will now be canceled, any movment on Danish border/land will be seen as an act of war and will be punished, you all have been warned..

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 3.1hrs.
Total Played: 1,278hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote
Gothic
But I would not ally with you Saspi, not because of personal reasons but to keep game fair and enjoyable to ALL players.

Alliance may be acceptable if two smaller,weaker ally against big bully but as it is not fair fight -  it's execution.If you have deals that secure your borders it also gives you advantage.If I wouldn't have to keep watch on the north  and you would have  to watch your borders with Poland/Denmark there is no way you could so easily advance into Novgorod.

Your filthy rich Konisberg is awfully close to Danish borders and yet you didn't have to worry and keep army there as you trusted Denmark will not take it.If it would be so - you would not have your army marching in the middle of Russia now.

I appreciate Denmark try to bring balance to the game as it is way to easy for you now.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
gothic how can it be to easy now, when all along you have said i stand no chance against saspi and ares, play on..

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
I think Gothics blowing this whole hot seat out of proportion, he's made out my alliance with Lith has been some kind of all conquering axis of evil was in fact apart from having secure boarders we have both acted independently barring one siege against HRE.

I'm sure if Gothic had been more of a diplomat and not a war monger-er he could have secured his own boarders himself. Instead he chose to spread false propaganda declaring war on nation after nation thus creating his own downfall in this game....

His propaganda continues ......

"You lost game Denmark, now you fall on your knees traitor !  You have build you empire for almost 30 rounds to be defeated by Poland-Lithuania the bastard nations of this hotseat" Gothic 07/11/12

"I appreciate Denmark try to bring balance to the game as it is way to easy for you now." Gothic 16/11/12

Make your mind up. Which will it be Gothic!!!

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
I kinda hoped Lithuania and Denmark are not cooperating but they did and it was too much.It's not fight it's execution.

Denmark did nothing in this game basically.He killed AI Norway and then short fight with TO and then nothing for majority of the game.If he would play as he is suppose to play it would be all different right now, HRE would be still in game and Poland and Lithuania would not grow like a cancer.Denmark got completly obssessed with desctruction of Novgorod, he gave up gameplay for that.

I encourage Poland and Lithuania to attack me with full force the very next round  and end this hotseat with your victory, there is really not much point to play it any longer.I moved all my forces north and I'm going to battle Denmark so Novgorod land is all yours.Consider this my last wish, lol  Very Happy

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:38 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
so be it,upload the file

we will discuss next HS soon

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 am Reply with quote
Gothic
I did it's HRE now

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote
I'm going to battle Denmark so Novgorod land is all yours.Consider this my last wish, lol  Very Happy

Yeah right, like you said you would do last turn!

Its so irrational that you critize everyone else´s way of playing the game and blame them as well because of you losing the game.  Are you trying to tell me that you didnt had a single chance to prevent your defeat? Well if since the start of the game you weren't willing to make any alliaces Id believe you didnt had any chances, but you tried making an alliance with Soulfly as well as with my nation. Alliances make a game balanced because each nation acts according to its PERSONAL interest. Thanks to your actions it was in everyones best personal interest to destroy an unpredictable warmongering nation that was threatening our borders called Novgorod. You always acted like the most powerful nation around, you never gave away anything to Lithuania, it was always Novgorod that had to recieve the immediate benefit out of every deal.
You ALONE destroyed one ENTIRE nation, dont you dare forget that!!! You insulted our nations, over and over again. You sent agents to cripple Lithuania economy! You were a hell of a beast!!! If denmark hadnt attacked you, you would have become a much greater monster than Lithuania would ever have.
So yeah, stop critizing Denmark decision and trying to distort the truth for him! Soulfly, it has only been Gothic who has portrayed Denmark vs Poland-Lithuania situation. You know that im willing to talk and I have tried to do so for the last turns, but im cautious you know that. Gothic still has Mongolia as part of his territory, and still has power but just until now, on the bloody 31 turn, has Lithuania finally managed to destroy his armies. Gothic says he wouldnt ally with me if you attacked me, but he has said before he would act some way and then act differently. It is known he is unpredictable and untrustworthy. If we dont finish him now that he is exposed, then he will come back from the dead strong as ever! Dont let him have his way...

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
BTW, death could you please do your turn? I wouldnt like the AI to do it because I want to test something from the game. Thanks mate.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 am Reply with quote
Gothic
You achieved anything in this game only  because you got full support from other players  namely Mongols,Denmark and Poland.If you would have to use your own skills and resources you wouldn't be even close to what you are right now so there is nothing to proud about.

You didn't play much as independent nation, just collaborated in unfair wars against Novgorod,TO and HRE in   2vs1 3vs1 ratio.You got not balls to attack Denmark or Poland or even Novgorod in 1vs1 as you would have to start to fight actually with your own skills and resources.

The game is finished at least for me now as I'm going to front attack all of you, and then you can play on.If you want to be at least once fair against your opponent in this game you have to break your alliance with Poland as Denmark stands no chance alone.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
I am pragmatic Gothic what can I say?

With all those enemies you have made for your Nation I hope Novgorod people value more their strength as a nation than surviving, because Lithuanian people value their survival and security above showing off and displaying individual prowess.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 43 of 53