Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Saspi wrote
— Soulfly wrote
saspi your to post screen shots before and after like myself and ares,please do that next time

I would have but I didnt took the after ss by accident.
By the way, is it optional to take ss of all battle or is everyone obliged to do it?

saspi you said you read the rules,the whole point getting everyone to read before starting was to avoid mix ups later..you must take them before and after every battle

colin that happened in the first campain,i learnt from mistake and havnt in any other campain in CA or twc..CUNT Very Happy

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 3.1hrs.
Total Played: 1,278hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
Lithuania Up

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Death_Merchant a private message Find all posts by Death_Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
I'll attach the proper turn this time

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Death_Merchant a private message Find all posts by Death_Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Lithuania is at war with Novgorod, Prince Vaisvilkas has invaded them after an army from Novgorod was found inside the territory of Lithuania`s allies , the mongols.
No hostile actions have been taken, but there will be if novgorod doesnt retreat.

Current Free Nations members: (Lithuania Mongolia and Poland)

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
It was self defence, Mongols aproached our borders, we shall retreat if they will retreat from our borders.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Will Novgorod really do that? Because thats not what you said to me in your private message...

Let all Nations know Novgorod invaded Mongolia with no other motive than pure greed.
The Great Duchy of Lithuania has decided not to rest until Novgorod is dead.
Your private message, russian, has destroyed any possibility of peace talks.
Time to die.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Saspi wrote

Time to die.

cant beat hotseat campains Very Happy

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote
Will Novgorod really do that? Because thats not what you said to me in your private message...

Let all Nations know Novgorod invaded Mongolia with no other motive than pure greed.
The Great Duchy of Lithuania has decided not to rest until Novgorod is dead.
Time to die.

LOL you are funny  Razz - dear King of Lithuania aka Saspi the Mongolian  cannon-fodder Very Happy  Very Happy  war with Novgorod benefits only Mongols, and you are used as a tool against Novgorod who offered you friendship and support.

1) You and Mongols didn't announce any alliance
2) Suddenly you attack backstab me by surprise attack despite my will to help you out with TO.
3) You didn't warn me or try any diplomatic pressure just breached my territory and hide some pathethic troops next to my major cities -because you had some deal with Mongols nobody knew about.

I don't mind going down from this hotseat because I see really no place here for any reasonable aka 'strategic' plans from your side. You will bleed my friend and our lands will be taken by our enemies, they laugh now off your illogical decisions.

Go ahead, move your troops to east, bleed and die, and let AI burn your ass Very Happy

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
1) I Told you Alliance was to be announced this turn, and I had told you on previous message I had an ally. Who else that ally could have been but the mongols? For me it was either having mongols as allies or you both teaming up against me.
2) I didnt backstab you, for we were never allies. And I didnt even attacked you, I just used my army as a tough diplomatic-coercive measure. You replied to my offers of peace by attacking my army and then asked me to let  mongols die when they are my allies. If I had let mongols die, that would have been the real backstabbing.
3) Just for the record I accidentally declared war on you because my dummy scout attacked your hidden army.

Teutons are no threat to the Great Duchy of Lithuania.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Novgorod was not and is not in war with Mongols - we never did declare war or attack Mongols, we are still in peace with them.

You declared war against us and breached into our territory under false pretext but when your turn comes please check factions graph and you shall see Novgorod and Mongols are not at war. Not a single mongolian soldier, man, woman or a child died under Novgorod sword and yet you invaded Novgorod and hid your armies everywhere.

Novgorod had to defend from this agression. Let this be a lesson king of Lithuania is nothing more than a Mongolian dog who does what his master told you. We didn't not attack Lithuania or even threaten to attack and yet and attacks us. If you want respect try to make your own decisions and not follow what your master told you to do.Sorry but it looks you got manipulated by Mongols into 'war' that never happened.He is using you as cannon fodder and you follow Very Happy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
gothic you must show army numbers mate,why hide them?you know that isnt acceptable.next screenies must show all army numbers

good posts guys,the campain is taking off lol.only turn 3,didnt expect this so early

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote

Teutons are no threat to the Great Duchy of Lithuania.

LOL, I suggest you play as Lithuania as single player, hell they are, I really don't even have to fight your silly invasion of Novgorod but sit back and wait for TO to smack you down and it will happen SOON, TO is already mass recruting his elite spearmen in Duraburg and you instead of taking Duraburg invade Russia because Mongols told you so LMAO Very Happy Very Happy

Mongols are not going to help you out, they are far far away from TO and they troops are pathetic.Alliance with Russia could really help you out as I can attack TO from north and east. I never planed any alliance with Mongols against Lithuania and I told you many times Novgorod is not going to attack you and yet you do attacked us.

Mongols are now lauging his ass off you being naive as a child.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
[quote="Gothic";p="9036"]
— Saspi wrote
Mongols are not going to help you out, they are far far away from TO and they troops are pathetic.

You might be made to eat your words as early as next turn

I hope you are well prepared for war Gothic, i hoped we could prosper, but made preparations for your likely hostile acts.

Our arrows will blot out the sun! Your men will be placed on pikes as far as the eye can see!

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
[quote="Death_Merchant";p="9038"]
— Gothic wrote
— Saspi wrote
Mongols are not going to help you out, they are far far away from TO and they troops are pathetic.

You might be made to eat your words as early as next turn

Novgorod is not at war with Mongols, we didn't attack your or not intend and YET .... you are going to attack. Your real face has been revealed - it's face of agressor and invader, let Saint Mary protect our land from thieves and rapists.

Mongols are nothing more than bunch of cowards  - we never attacked them and yet they gang on Novgorod will his little dog Lithuania.Fight like a man 1 vs 1 and we shall show you who is real men and not use Lithuania to do your dirty job.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Ranger
Denmark is up. The German Emperor and the mighty Danish King have agreed to an alliance so that our economies may prosper, and so that the Holy Roman Empire can focus on ridding the earth of the Teutonic Order, not only from the map but from memory as well!

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 83
Joined Sep 04, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 3 of 53