Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quote
Saspi
Your turn Gothic.
Looks like im the Tortoise here. My dam internet company really sucks, I`ve been 3 days without internet and telephone, hopefully itll be fixed soon.
Anyway,

The Grand Duke of Lithuania, Mindaugas, publicly announces his intention to destroy the Teutonic Order.
Anyone at war with the Teutonic Order is invited to join the Coalition "Free Nations" to coordinate efforts against the Teutons.

Current Free Nations members: (Lithuania)

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 am Reply with quote
Gothic
Novgorod fullly supports their heroic fight with Teutonic Order. We hope these bastards get destroyed soon.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Saspi wrote
Your turn Gothic.
Looks like im the Tortoise here. My dam internet company really sucks, I`ve been 3 days without internet and telephone, hopefully itll be fixed soon.
Anyway,

The Grand Duke of Lithuania, Mindaugas, publicly announces his intention to destroy the Teutonic Order.
Anyone at war with the Teutonic Order is invited to join the Coalition "Free Nations" to coordinate efforts against the Teutons.

Current Free Nations members: (Lithuania)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iByXvw0WyKo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 3.1hrs.
Total Played: 1,278hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
HRE has been subbed,in the fairness of the game i think we need a neutral player thats not in the campain to sub players..I am the admin,while subing ranger i found a message leaves me to believe novgorod wants me dead after agreeing peace witht me lol...So ill ask colin to sub players when possible,ill only do it if theres no one else about and really needed...lesson to be learnt here is do your turn and avoid getting subed or do your diplomacy over xfire/steam etc

Last edited by Soulfly on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Poland up,ive let ares know on steam

HRE screenies and Denmark

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Ares0

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_SypEMxOSI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
— Soulfly wrote
HRE has been subbed,in the fairness of the game i think we need a neutral player thats not in the campain to sub players..I am the admin,while subing ranger i found a message leaves me to believe novgorod wants me dead after agreeing peace witht me lol...So ill ask colin to sub players when possible,ill only do it if theres no one else about and really needed...lesson to be learnt here is do your turn and avoid getting subed or do your diplomacy over xfire/steam etc

NOOOOOOOOOOO it was not suppose to be like this  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad [b] it was confidential message which was part of gameplay  Mad  Mad  Mad  it really screwed gameplay now,really .... GRRRRRRR

You as admin got advantage by subbing - you can peak into other part of the map and read in game so indeed we need admin.

Sorry about that Soufly it was not against you, just part of a game.If you want to be fair you will stick to our deal as we agreed despite reading this msg.I dont want you dead - just wanted to warn my friends you will probably give them some 'attention' soon, it is all to keep game balanced because if you acquire Norway you are going to be a monster while we fight with TO.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
well to be fair,ive allied with hre so i probaly would have found out..deal is off...

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Lol, we could see this as if the message was intercepted by sheer chance by the danes.
Must have happened in real life more than once.

----------------
The Grand Duke of Lithuania, Mindaugas, declares the Free Nations Coalition against the Teutonic Order has grown to be 2 members strong now.

The Grand duke also declares that the Polish successes have not been ignored within the Coalition. The recent defeat of the Teuton armies by the Polish Army has made Poland a serious candidate to recieve the next invitation to join the Coalition. However it has not been formally discussed. Perhaps a show of interest from Poland could start the discussion.
---------------

News have spread of a failed Teuton invasion in Lithuania. Details of the men killed in battle have been kept hidden from the public, however the following information has been published:

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:44 am Reply with quote
Gothic
— Soulfly wrote
.deal is off...

You agreed to terms and now after getting intel in unfair way you refuse.... Well, what can I say...Honor and glory are not words common to you.I don't believe HRE would share this information with you, German Keiser is honorable man, besides, there was nothing in this intel against just a word of warning that's it and yet you use it as pretext to cancel deal you already agreed - when I already moved my troops away because I believed in your word.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Saspi wrote
Lol, we could see this as if the message was intercepted by sheer chance by the danes.
Must have happened in real life more than once.

----------------
The Grand Duke of Lithuania, Mindaugas, declares the Free Nations Coalition against the Teutonic Order has grown to be 2 members strong now.

The Grand duke also declares that the Polish successes have not been ignored within the Coalition. The recent defeat of the Teuton armies by the Polish Army has made Poland a serious candidate to recieve the next invitation to join the Coalition. However it has not been formally discussed. Perhaps a show of interest from Poland could start the discussion.
---------------

News have spread of a failed Teuton invasion in Lithuania. Details of the men killed in battle have been kept hidden from the public, however the following information has been published:

saspi your to post screen shots before and after like myself and ares,please do that next time

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:50 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Gothic wrote
— Soulfly wrote
.deal is off...

You agreed to terms and now after getting intel in unfair way you refuse.... Well, what can I say...Honor and glory are not words common to you.I don't believe HRE would share this information with you, German Keiser is honorable man, besides, there was nothing in this intel against just a word of warning that's it and yet you use it as pretext to cancel deal you already agreed - when I already moved my troops away because I believed in your word.

i still have no interest in attacking you,if you dont attack me ill not attack you,you can still deal with TO.

i wont agree to the deal if you send diplomat heres why: you contacted me at first as said ill give you coins for land if you dont accept ill take them..so to avoid war i said i would accept if you agree to peace,then you sent that message to hre.

Last edited by Soulfly on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:18 am Reply with quote
Saspi
— Soulfly wrote
saspi your to post screen shots before and after like myself and ares,please do that next time

I would have but I didnt took the after ss by accident.
By the way, is it optional to take ss of all battle or is everyone obliged to do it?

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 am Reply with quote
Colin747
DON'T TRUST THE BACKSTABBING SCOTCH MAN!!!!!!!!

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 2 of 53