Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
I will sub you, send me password on PM

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Denmark Up.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
post those screenies at same time?

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.6hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Right fellas AI me...Ive ad enough...cba anymore!!!! Me Soul and Saspi have  put the effort in everyone else involved av took the piss...

Great idea hotseat, but finding people who give a fuck is hard......I work 12 hours day night and afternoon's have 3 kids been married and still find the time to post...If you cba dont bother next time!!!

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Don't exagerate, you missed nothing as I subbed HRE and did my best. Maybe HRE would be more willing to find time if you didn't hit HRE so much. I would understand you want wipe out Ranger as he attacked you but new king of HRE is innocent and you give him no time-out to recover.I know it by myself it is no fun to being gang-attacked. I'm kinda disappointed by low diplomacy standards in this hotseat. I suggest you have peace with HRE as sign of good will.
--

It's because of these silly screenshots.Doing round is easy by doing screens is boring and takes time.Soufly could you ebalorate why actually we must post screens ? There is no logical explanation for this, it is ridiculous to demands screens for battle 1500+ soldiers against one spearman unit. Posting screens should only on demand where is doubt that army was defeated.

I remeber Saspi complained because I don't post screens he doesnt know how big my army is on the south. And you have no right to know it as it give you advantage .Want to know  send spies or ask Poland to spy for you.Posting screens was -never- part of campaign but only security measure against cheating (to make sure battle was auto-resolved) Personally, I hate doing screens.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
HS takes time, we cant expect everyone to be able to do turns <24 hours, I do care about the hotseat, but not more than my work, friends, family etc.

Ares, i also do 12 hour night shifts,  and have been in visiting friends this weekend, i just haven't had time to do the hotseat, thats why i asked to be subbed.

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Death_Merchant a private message Find all posts by Death_Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
gothic the screen shot thing had already been covered and you had agreed to follow rules like everyone else..i dont care if its one unit or five hundred post the screenies like the rules say,as you agreed to when joining then once again in one of latest posts.. id rather play and enjoy the hotseat and not admin this crap and try find other players etc.wont ask again

as admin and player i have no problem with players getting extra time to do turns if the post and request so we know whats happening..

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Poland up

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 am Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
Maybe we should deduct some florins from his Treasury if he does not post those screenshots?

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Death_Merchant a private message Find all posts by Death_Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Death_Merchant wrote
Maybe we should deduct some florins from his Treasury if he does not post those screenshots?

Can you actually do that?

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
You Death Merchant are last to punish me  Laughing  as you didn't even post your game and you want to punish me for screens ?  It is not nice, mate  Evil or Very Mad

IM NOT GOING TO POST SCREENS  Evil or Very Mad  Simple as that. I promised, I tried. but it just doesn't go on me.Sorry.I hate it and when I hate something I don't do it.This is was reason I left all games on TWcenter, posting screens took too much time and was boring and redundant.

Stop trolling me about screens as there is no logical explanations for posting screens - it has no influence on game or whatever. If you want to post your screens -do- but I will not bother. Actually I didnt even look last Soufly screens though I could be interested. It is a waste of time and it slows down campaign. Screens should be only posted on demand - when two strong armies meet, or there is strange a powerful army was defeated.That's it.

The good thing is as I'm not going to be bothered about screens I shall be able to post sav fast and on time - which is what matters. I will post screens on demand though, if too large forces meet and there should  be no doubt about my victory.

--

And BTW the fact "these were rules" doesn't convince me as there were rule "no turn reload" and it was changed in the middle of game by Soufly. So rules can change to improve game xperience.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
the reload turn was changed because i believe some were reloading and some were not,it gave some a unfair advantage and since the rule was tough to check/prove it was decided that everyone should be able to do it so was a level battlefield..

gothic the screenie rule will stand,since admin is open for all the rule needs to stand as there are things people could do... am not saying you or anyone will but just in case...

if you refuse to post screenies then you will be replaced,i cant be fucked with this shite,every one else gets on with it...

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 am Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
— Saspi wrote
— Death_Merchant wrote
?

Can you actually do that?

Yeh

— Saspi wrote
snip

calm down mate, i dont want you punished, just want those screenies posted like everyone else...

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am Reply with quote
Gothic
screen

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Screens in a min.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 29 of 53