Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
ares there was a misunderstanding between yous,death thought yous had agreed peace and moved away..then it turned out that wasnt the case..

you have had a tough time in campain,but death is helping us out only fair he was giving a chance to know whats what after taking over,surly it makes the campain better for everyone if HRE were human rather than AI,were lucky managed to get a replacement for HRE now campain is fucked again.

have a good day,many super tennats lol

no problem ill try get a replacment guys before set poland to AI

Poland up

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.6hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Well im angry with Ranger, Gothic and Death Merchant.

Im angry with Ranger because from what I understood he lost interest and abandoned the campaign. You dont join a multiplayer hotseat to lose interest in the middle of the campaign. There has to be commitment.

Im angry with Gothic because he has also started to lose interest in campaign. He also ignored me multiple times when I asked to see his Mongolia screenshots. Also someone ate my army and I never knew who did it. Although he has been a gentleman enough to keep playing.

Im angry with Death because he gave up way to early for my taste and abandoned Mongolia when I had backed him. Even right now Mongolia is alive, and if I was able to send an army to support Poland I could have sent two right now to support Mongolia. Once again gentleman enough to sub HRE and other factions.

Foremost im angry with you three because I have high suspicions that you reloaded turns before it was allowed.

Ranger, Ares said you must have done it otherwise you wouldnt have dared to attack his capital.
Gothic, your turns took ages before it was allowed. Your assasins always succeeded, your armies as well with not so good odds, you scouted as well. Thats what I can tell.
Death, you must have done it to discover gothic´s hidden invader army. When you sent me your turn I could percieve it though im not 100% sure. Also I think you were the one who asked to allow it.

Im not saying this because im angry (although i am) nor I know if you actually reloaded turns, I just want you guys to know that this has been on my mind for a very long time in hotseat and that I also believe we should be able to finish a hotseat without any of the things mentioned above happening.

Im not angry with Ares because his behaviour has been that of a gentleman since the campaign started. It is unfortunate he has to leave the campaing but he is very fortunate of getting married.
I dont know why Death didnt read properly the message, if he was able to read the gold part he should have also been able to read the stettin part. My perception (personal) is that Death doesnt have much interest in this and therefore wasnt careful enough to read properly. I have the same perception regarding a message I sent to Gothic in which a very similar thing happened but Gothic decided not to re-do his turn.

Im not angry with Soulfly either, as usual he carries out his duties. Although there have been complains about him subbing they have been overcome at this point.

Im not angry with Colin of course, he is a busy individual and took the hassle to play as TO. However I have never understood why he joined. Who requested it and why?

This is my opinion and mine only, if you are joining a hotseat it should be because of the fun not to win the hotseat. If you are losing its part of the fun! Think before joining a hotseat, whether you will be able to play all along or not. I guess its  easy to find players in the beggining of hotseat but it gets harder once it has started.

I had to take this out of my chest, sorry if I offended anyone not my intention.
Once again this is only my individual opinion.  I will keep playing unless circumstances out of my control prevent me from doing so.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
BTW reloading turns slow down the campaign much.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote

Im angry with Gothic because he has also started to lose interest in campaign. He also ignored me multiple times when I asked to see his Mongolia screenshots. Also someone ate my army and I never knew who did it. Although he has been a gentleman enough to keep playing.

Relax Very Happy , WTF!  Very Happy  you are at war with me,vow to wipe me off and want map information for nothing ? LOL I didn't attack your any major army since many many rounds.

I didn' replay that turn because I wanted to show my good will, so maybe you will change your mind.And I'm angry with you Saspi as you deny any kind of diplomatic solution with Novgorod !  Evil or Very Mad

Regarding Mongols - I begged - them multiple times to have peace with Novgorod, and it was turn down every time even when Mongols where loosing. If Mongols took peace they would recover all their land now with help of mighty Lithuania. Now DeathMerchant is HRE and is ignoring my PM which makes me suspect he rejoined only to take revange on  me ... NOT FAIR as I have enough deadly enemies in this game.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
saspi i had offered colin mongols,i think he was gonna take them but after seeing the mess they were in there was no point,so we all agreed in the end there wasnt a problem with TO being human..they still had money and in a better postion but isnt the super power it once was,i offered mongols that werent worth taking,was only fair if colin was gonna join it was a faction that had a chance.

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote

Relax Very Happy , WTF!  Very Happy  you are at war with me,vow to wipe me off and want map information for nothing ? LOL I didn't attack your any major army since many many rounds.

Well yeah but its in the rules that you have to post screenies even if you dont like it. I think that when you dont follow rules its unfair for everyone that do follow them. If someone doesnt follow the rules I wont ignore that fact, whether im admin or player.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
post screenies takes time, i will not post screenies for fight with AI when im totally numerically superior

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
rules are rules mate,everyone else follows them

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 am Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote
— Gothic wrote

Well yeah but its in the rules that you have to post screenies even if you dont like it. I think that when you dont follow rules its unfair for everyone that do follow them. If someone doesnt follow the rules I wont ignore that fact, whether im admin or player.

I will of course post screenies when I will fight human opponent or some bigger army but I'm not going to waste my time and bother with screenshots to show that my army of 700+ defeated 30 spearmen of AI.Seriously, I think you forgot what for are screenshots.To show that you self-resolved and not to satisfy your curiosity.It makes sense when you fight human opponents or big armies - then I will post screens but not when my huge army fights few spearmen units.

Don't pinpoint on not-important details which have no influence on game or whatever.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Afternoon everyone...lets start with the bad news ... I'm Finally married to the Girl i've been with the last 13 years best year of my life was may 1999 Man utd won the treble and all been down hill since....Good news .. I wont quit hotseat, was a bit emotional the other night and didnt think before I typed  and am sorry if I offended anyone... but ... I do agree with Saspi on almost if not all of everything he posted.

What I would realy like to see in future hotseats is this, if you cant be arsed to take your turn or bother to turn up on time to do it. Then instead of someone or a realy good player subbing them....they should only be subbed by the AI.

I dont drag my feet with my turnd and I know there a couple of others who dont as welll....but I just want the game to flow more freely....ive enjoyrd my 1st hotseat and I hope we can all do it better next time.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote

I will of course post screenies when I will fight human opponent or some bigger army but I'm not going to waste my time and bother with screenshots to show that my army of 700+ defeated 30 spearmen of AI.Seriously, I think you forgot what for are screenshots.To show that you self-resolved and not to satisfy your curiosity.It makes sense when you fight human opponents or big armies - then I will post screens but not when my huge army fights few spearmen units.

Don't pinpoint on not-important details which have no influence on game or whatever.

Even if unposted screenies are from 30 spears from AI, they should be posted because they represent important force movements in campaign. Even if you dont agree, the ones you havent posted are more relevant than that. Im referring to the siege battles in which you conquered many mongolian regions, including their capital.
I would think that conquering a region is important enough to require players to post their screenie.

Because you hadnt posted, I didnt knew whether you were going to invade me from south or continue going deeper into Mongolia. However every other player knows with how many armies im fighting the TO because I post screenies, I know Denmark was busy conquering rebel regions, etc. Its a disadvantage for every nation to give out that information, but if everyone else is forced to give that info then the disadvantage is nullified. When someones stops posting screenies every other player is in disadvantage except for the one that stopped posting.

Also regarding the army that someone killed it and I never knew who. Although they were less than 30 cavalry soldiers, they were blocking a river crossing so that a Novgorod assasin wouldnt cross somewhere.
Also whoever killed it could reveal an alliance, a hidden army, who knows! Thats why I think every battle should be screenposted, it gives information that makes campaign more interesting and fair.

Good to hear Ares is back.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
You win the game and you complain about long forgotten screenshots of completly not important fights with AI or your lost-in-space 30 units cav.You throw some accusations on other players though you have no proof.Just take it easy - I would understand you could be upset if you would loose but you win actually so get over it.

You are not perfect easier - you ganged on me with Mongols and Denmark with ratio 3vs1 and even now refuse anu kind of peace deal though it's Denmark who is major threat not me.You claim other players lost interest but it looks you also did as war with Novgorod is not going to bring you any closer to victory.You are making -strategically wrong- decision just to destroy me.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
gothic  please just stick to rules like everyone else,you are no different,post the screenies when you defeat any size of army,human or ai.you might not agree but you knew the rules when you started,lets play to the rules and continue with campain

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
ok

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
thanks

congrats ares and welcome back,please dl and do turn asap cheers

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 27 of 53