Welcome to Celtic Alliance Clan
Please sign in or Register

Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
Celtic Alliance Clan Advanced Search
Mtw2 HS Britannia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  » Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:08 am Post subject: No icon Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
Another britannia hotseat is on the way:

In the past i was always one of the first to pick faction, so this time ill be last. Factions are on a first come, first serverd basis, ill pm everyone on steam at the sametime to give you all a heads up.

Below ill post my ideas on rules, these are to make the game fair as possible and help it run smooth as possible, if you would like them edited or anything added, please let me know, you have 24 hours after i submit this thread.

Basic rules

- Time to play your turn is 24h. . If you know you'll be missing a few days post about it in the thread and ask to be subbed if your turn comes. No subber appointed means I will sub if really needed.

- Only 1 24h extension every 5 turns allowed. If I have to sub more than a few times or you give yourself extension too often or for too many days you can expect to be skipped.

- No exploits/bugs allowed. movement bug, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat.

- When you think a rule was broken send admin a PM, do not post in thread unless you have evidence / rule break is obvious.

Military rules
Hidden: 
- Battles between human players are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
- Battles vs AI can be played. No screenshots needed.
- Defeated armies and navies can not be moved for 1 turn.
- Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units in ships in ports to protect them from being defeated. It's allowed to attack ships in port if they contain units (unless they retreated there after being defeated).
- Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.

Agent rules
Hidden: 
- 2 spies with at least 60% chance of infiltration needed to open gates of fort/settlement, screenshots must be posted.
- It's allowed to have 2 assassins + 1 for every 15 regions you own (when you have 15 regions you can have 3 assassins, 30 regions - 4 assassins)
- Assassins cannot sabotage. Not allowed to kill family members, generals, princesses. They need 60% chance to assassinate, against other assassins just 40% needed. Screenshots required.

Settlement rules
Hidden: 
- No destroying buildings. Only inns/guilds are allowed to be destroyed and only if settlement is not under siege.
- When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
Death_Merchant
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:02 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
First in, ill go Ireland.
{CA}Gothic
Major
Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
I take England.

Guys add me on Steam for diplomacy talks.
{CA}Colin747
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
Looks like a decent rule set
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
factions left : scotland, norway and wales
{CA}Gothic
Major
Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
If Assassins cant sabotage they are pretty useless.
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
ok gothic,  we still need two more players! ares, colin?
{CA}Colin747
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
I won't be able to check for my disk until this weekend, so unless you lot are happy to wait you should go on ahead.
{CA}Gothic
Major
Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:46 am Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
Thats why I bought Steam version, it was sold for peanuts on sale  Very Happy
{CA}Colin747
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
Yea Soul was telling me about that, pity I missed it
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
taking ages, ill take norway

scotland and wales left
{CA}Ares0
Captain
Captain

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
I'll go tiny wales...shittiest faction init Smile

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
alright, just scotland left!
{CA}Ares0
Captain
Captain

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
Whats Happening, we found another player yet?

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
{CA}Soulfly
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 am Post subject: No icon Re: Mtw2 HS Britannia Reply with quote
not yet mate ill ask about on steam
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  »  Tavern Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: