Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote
Poland gave you land again, didn't he? Your land graph is spiking despite not grabbing new territory in the battle... Which is pretty unacceptable.

Actually I gave him 4-5 regions for 2 regions of his, or something like that. Im clearing borders with him. Theres nothing unacceptable with that. Fair and just treaty, as always, between me and Poland.

Denmark stands 0% chances and it's just execution.I suppose Denmark lost patience with you as your unconditional support for supreme Poland is pretty annoying.

Denmark hardly made an obvious or clear attempt to reach Lithuania. I on the other hand did some cautious attempt approaches. Denmark always kept their distance from Lithuania, they only made a small approach once the war had already started for some turns i believe. Its so funny how back some turns it was preached that Denmark was unbeatable, and now you say they have 0 chances of winning, things change Gothic, your predictions have always come about wrong because your are so narrow minded. But you can be narrow minded with your own chances of success, Ill make sure they are the worst. You know? In general all this talk of yours are lies to shake the game's diplomacy a little bit, and maybe it worked with other players but it wont work with me and Poland. We know your game Gothic.

We are here to have fun together, executing opponents is not fun as nobody likes to play battle when he knows he has no chances to win.Alliance should be acceptable against stronger opponent but not as execution tool to score better in the game.

So its only fun to play if you are winning? And if you are losing you become a sore loser that keeps complaining about how unfair the game is rather than being a man and accepting you are losing so that you can later actually start doing something about losing and change your tactics to try and win. But once again, your are too narrowminded to actually try different tactics or even think that you have chances of winning.

There has been no such thing as execution. This hotseat had like 5-6 players, a 2 player alliance is far from being an execution alliance while other alliances could have been done. And as far as my alliance is concerned we never bullied anyone, we were always attacked by lone players and we responded. Its not our fault that the loners didnt thought of an alliance before attacking us. Im sorry by saying this about Soulfly, but I think it was a big mistake of him to attack both me and Poland. He got himself in a 2vs1 war without having to and I believe it was Gothic rubbish talk who provoked that. Soulfly, the game could have been more balanced had you not attacked Lithuania and let Gothic die (which he had it coming for his actions).

You made game pretty predictable and dull with your 39 round peace.You shared recources and save your back against each other which gave both of you a lot of advantage as you could move troops to some other areas and not worry about sudden attack while for example Denmark had to fight on two very distant fronts and I had to fight on 3 distant areas.

We hardly shared any resources, weve only had maybe 3 diplomatic exchanges in the whole game. Haha, you think Im not worried about Poland attacking me? Thats what is hunting my dreams right now!!! You have no idea how thin the rope that holds our alliance is right now. But thanks to Soulfly attacking me that rope has widened, but the danger is still there...  And I know that Poland is getting bigger and bigger, and I know i probably shouldnt say this but im not afraid to, Poland kind of forced me into accepting 4 regions for 2 regions since they are so powerful. But I stayed quiet so that there is no friction between our nations. You have 0 idea of diplomacy Gothic, there are so many thing I cant talk about but that are there. Its not as simple as, I made a permanent deal with Poland. Soullfly had a permanent deal with HRE and in the end it didnt mattered! Deals can be broken, both me and Poland want to win so we wont think of honour if given the chance to win.... And as Ares says, learn diplomacy Gothic.

About fighting distant areas, both me and Poland have had to literally cross armies from east to west or backwards over and over again, I even had Vaisvilkas cross 2 countries all over to HRE while I had you on my eastern-south border threatening and the teutons on north! You think you are the only one? Ha! You are on the corner of the map, you only have to worry about south and west... I am surrounded everywhere by other people!

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Ares0 wrote
Stop whining Gothic, I (Poland) did not attack Denmark as I did not attack The HRE or you Novgorod. All were the aggressor against me, and just for the record the reason Lithuania has gone to war with Denmark was not any of my doing but Soulfly's....he has blockaded a port of Saspi's  and has a huge stack of units on ships nearby ultimately leaving him NO choice other than to declare war on Denmark.

Up until this point mine and Soulfly's war was with each other only, as Saspi had stayed neutral.  It was only maybe 5 - 10 turns ago you were having a go at Denmark with the same tone. Denmark changed its game plan due to this may have cost him the game.

Diplomacy just as war is a huge part of the game Gothic, I suggest the next time you play hotseat you learn it!!!1

Aye, aye.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 am Reply with quote
Ares0
Lith Up!!

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Saspi

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
game over...

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.6hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
So is it over or what?

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am Reply with quote
Ares0
Looks like it to me saspi, looks like Gothic and Soul have threw the towel in..

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
am waiting on gothic, what i ment is its deff game over for gothic, i stand no chance but ill do my turns like always. you guys better prepare for war, very soon it has to be lith vrs poland

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Guys you need to set me to AI. I got terrible cold and was in bed for pretty long  feeling lousy so gaming was not on my mind and now I feel better (still ill though Sad  but i'm on the way now and I forgot to take my DVD from home and im not coming back anytime soon.

Sorry about that Sad I hoped I will be able continue to play but I must say I would play or not there was not much point in current geostrategic situation, maybe without Novgorod game will become more interesting as there is only 3 of you.

Good luck !

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Fair enough Gothic, been a good game with you even if you have moaned like a bitch all the way through it. Maybe you can make the next hotseat!!! Laughing

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
now saspi is fighting the ai he will take those regions with ease Sad  denmark will be next to fall lol, should be a interesting war between you 2

poland up

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 am Reply with quote
Ares0

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Saspi

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
no doubt ares will counter this and crush me lol, no long till denmark is gone

denmark calls on lithuania to end peace with poland!

the defeated army withdrawn to ship and ship was sunk

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Good Gracious .... My fine Army Gone!!!!!

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 49 of 53