Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
No problem, no hurry

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.6hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Ares0

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Hope you didnt mind its rar. I can always download a zipper again.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
hold on, ares thats bull... i cant attack you in port yet your allowed to move that fleet out free... cmon man! if ares moved a fleet out the attacked port without attacking my ships first then id like him to redo his turn (read rules). only fair

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 am Reply with quote
Ares0
I will re-do turn today, just an oversight from me. If they are the rules they are the rules. Wont make that much diff to my turn anyway.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
ok mate thanks

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Here's the new game file. Siege and attack on settlement as above. NO ATTACK made on fleet!!!!!!

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 am Reply with quote
Saspi
Denmark is blockading a Lithuanian Port, now we know why their King requested us not to build a navy...
We are officially joining Poland against Denmark.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Poland welcomes Lithuania and its people in there WAR against The warmongering nation of Denmark!!!! Twisted Evil

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote
Denmark is blockading a Lithuanian Port, now we know why their King requested us not to build a navy...
We are officially joining Poland against Denmark.

Poland has huge advantage against Denmark and yet you support him ! After Denmark is done you will have to submit and accept your defeat without single shot as there is no allied victory in this game.

Basically, what you guys do is very close to cheating as it is round 39 and you never had war against each other.I'm disappointed with this hotseat as it turned into rollsteaming.The fact that you swapped land,money and attacked in a gang other players is pretty not fair play.

Lithuania should joined war with Denmark against Poland long time ago, but you must have some balls to do it.Seems Lithuania doesn't know how to play this game.Actually it is very simple - you play for victory - not to support other players like you supported Mongols,Denmark and now Poland against others.

What is your purpose in this game ? You strategy is not victory but survival which is FAIL.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
Denmark Up

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote

Poland has huge advantage against Denmark and yet you support him ! After Denmark is done you will have to submit and accept your defeat without single shot as there is no allied victory in this game.

If Poland has huge advantage why has Denmark kept 2 full stacks next to my borders for various turns while at war with Poland? And yes, there is obviously no allied victory in this game, only 1 nation will win. That had already been stated in the past by me.

Basically, what you guys do is very close to cheating as it is round 39 and you never had war against each other.I'm disappointed with this hotseat as it turned into rollsteaming.The fact that you swapped land,money and attacked in a gang other players is pretty not fair play.

So how then is an alliance supposed to work without it being similar to  cheating? Does my nation has to end their alliances whenever Gothic judges its time to do so? Mate, im here to win this game, and following that objective, it is wisest of me not to fall into your provocations / tirades. The loony Tsar diplomatic decisions ultimately resulted in the fall of his government in many cities, which by the way are happier under my government, so dont tell me when is the best time for my government to end an alliance.

Lithuania should joined war with Denmark against Poland long time ago, but you must have some balls to do it.Seems Lithuania doesn't know how to play this game.Actually it is very simple - you play for victory - not to support other players like you supported Mongols,Denmark and now Poland against others.

So I lack balls for not attacking Poland? Ha! If the loony Tsar is saying so, then it means that if  I attacked Poland I would be lacking brains! Since, for the Loony Tsar, having balls means to use brute force without thinking beforehand, braindead! Im playing for a realistic victory, Novgorod is playing for a braindead heroic victory!

What is your purpose in this game ? You strategy is not victory but survival which is FAIL.

Im here to win, and before thinking of victory you have to think of survival. Or do you really think you can win dead? I bet you do, after all you made every bordering nation attack you.

Before victory comes survival. You cant have a real and lasting victory if you havent secured survival first. Again, a victory is of no use if you become dead because of it afterwards. Novgorod went for a ballsie victory against 3 nations without thinking of survival, and now Novgorod is gonna die.
My purpose is to win, only one player wins. There is obviously no second place. So its best for me if I dont listen to a wacko walking dead man.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quote
Gothic
Poland gave you land again, didn't he? Your land graph is spiking despite not grabbing new territory in the battle... Which is pretty unacceptable.

Denmark stands 0% chances and it's just execution.I suppose Denmark lost patience with you as your unconditional support for supreme Poland is pretty annoying.

We are here to have fun together, executing opponents is not fun as nobody likes to play battle when he knows he has no chances to win.Alliance should be acceptable against stronger opponent but not as execution tool to score better in the game.

You made game pretty predictable and dull with your 39 round peace.You shared recources and save your back against each other which gave both of you a lot of advantage as you could move troops to some other areas and not worry about sudden attack while for example Denmark had to fight on two very distant fronts and I had to fight on 3 distant areas.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Poland up

Denmark prepares for many big battles on the same day, can it be done, can the danish generals lead there armies to victory!

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
Stop whining Gothic, I (Poland) did not attack Denmark as I did not attack The HRE or you Novgorod. All were the aggressor against me, and just for the record the reason Lithuania has gone to war with Denmark was not any of my doing but Soulfly's....he has blockaded a port of Saspi's  and has a huge stack of units on ships nearby ultimately leaving him NO choice other than to declare war on Denmark.

Up until this point mine and Soulfly's war was with each other only, as Saspi had stayed neutral.  It was only maybe 5 - 10 turns ago you were having a go at Denmark with the same tone. Denmark changed its game plan due to this may have cost him the game.

Diplomacy just as war is a huge part of the game Gothic, I suggest the next time you play hotseat you learn it!!!1

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 48 of 53