Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Soulfly wrote
saspi go easy, those guys posts werent ment to offend.  as for the screenies you only need to show before and after results and maybe alittle bit of map, its never been required to show the city or castle. as for the vote, am not sure, if continued reloading is used to make a super assassin then i understand your problem

I dont think Im being harsh, on the contrary I want to stop being harsh. Whatever intention they have, they offend me. Thats why I ask them politely not to talk that way to my self. For me its going too far, if you wanna have it that way for yourself no problem, but I dont want it that way for myself.  From my perspective I have being too harsh with Gothic, as well as Gothic with me, I dont want that anymore.

I know the rule has been to only show a bit of land, I read your post before making mine. But if everyone only has to show a bit of land, why has everyone shown the sieged city? Ares has shown Gothic and you that I had a full stack on HRE city for instance. I know the rule, but it seems to me a bit of unpurpose. You are admin, so you know what is rule and whats not.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Gothic wrote
There is not going to be any assassins limitations -  simple as it is.You and Poland are winning the game and you have cheek to demand limitations of agents.Destruction of your cities is the price for war with Novgorod.You have been offered peace countless times and rejected so deal with the consequences.

Talking me about fucking Poland you should find actually hilarious taking into consideration my nationality, where is your sense of humor mate ? Very Happy Chill out, relax, get a beer, whatever, no need to get offended.

And yes - what you do is ethically questionable - you and your buddy Poland are two players each of you should play as separate nation with it is own strategic targets, but merged into -one nation- giving other no chance in fight.HRE stands no chance, Novgorod stands no chance and I dare say Denmark stay no chance.Until you screw it up I must say you won the game already as you both control huge and rich territory.

I dont share your sense of humour Gothic, im sorry. I dont want to relate with you in this hotseat that way, although I might have in the past. You are discussing right now rules, Id appreciate that you discussed them as Gothic not as Novgorod and that you discussed them in a polite way. Also, when you talk as Novgorod Tsar, I would beseech you to try and not to address me in such a way that offends me. Your Novgorod personality is just too harsh for me. Please let me repeat this again: For me, the discussion of rules should happen, by no means, under your in-game role personality.

If you decide to keep relating that way with me, im sorry but my decision will be to retreat from this Hotseat. Anyone can judge my decision any way they want, I really dont care.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Assassins with allowing reloading turns has made them an overpowered agent from my perspective. Too bad I didnt thought of this when we decided to allow reloading turns.

I dont have my personal numbers right now but assassins have caused and are causing much more damage than what they would normally do without reloading turns.

For me its very unfair to allow a unit that causes damages of 2400 gold per turn. And if you have 3 of those same units, they will be able to cause damages of 7200 gold in only 1 turn. Thats not even the quantity of gold you gain for conquering a decent enemy city!

If you think something else is unfair, lets talk that. But I, by no means, would ever do something unfair to compensate for some other unfair thing being done to me.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
[quote="Saspi";p="10541"]
— Gothic wrote
Your Novgorod personality is just too harsh for me. Please let me repeat this again: For me, the discussion of rules should happen, by no means, under your in-game role personality.

If you decide to keep relating that way with me, im sorry but my decision will be to retreat from this Hotseat. Anyone can judge my decision any way they want, I really dont care.

DRAMA QUEEN ?  Laughing

You win the game so please save us this - out of nowhere -  histery.Novgorod is what is suppose to be -  dark force from underworld not pink fluffy teddy bear.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote
Assassins with allowing reloading turns has made them an overpowered agent from my perspective. Too bad I didnt thought of this when we decided to allow reloading turns.

I dont have my personal numbers right now but assassins have caused and are causing much more damage than what they would normally do without reloading turns.

For me its very unfair to allow a unit that causes damages of 2400 gold per turn. And if you have 3 of those same units, they will be able to cause damages of 7200 gold in only 1 turn. Thats not even the quantity of gold you gain for conquering a decent enemy city!

If you think something else is unfair, lets talk that. But I, by no means, would ever do something unfair to compensate for some other unfair thing being done to me.

That's bullocks. Your talk about assassins is pure nonsense, you have no proof and yet you throw accusations about 'perfect turns' and reloading and bla bla bla.My assassins are trained from round 1 and are very skilled and yet last round I managed to score only 2 - 25% demolishions.This makes you cry ? You and Poland win the game and yet you complain !!!  Evil or Very Mad This is war, so want it to stop how about not using brute force and make peace with Novgorod ? You should also complain about skilled generals making more damage than not skilled.

Nobody supports this nonsense so why you continue bitch about it ? Looks like trying to divert attention from what you and Poland are doing.

And BTW I think heavy infantry is overpowered against my spearmen, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let's ban heavy infantry  Very Happy And Danish fleet is overpowered and caused a lot of damage to me, pleaeeeeeeeese ban Danish ships  Very Happy

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Death_Merchant
— Saspi wrote
Jose Pablo (Saspi) is talking right now:

I dont like people referring to my self with the word "fuck". Please dont take the in-game insults this far, at least with me. It offends me.

Ok mate I will tone it down in future, I didnt mean offense

I think my victory was an 'average' one, i think its irrelevant as you can see the full kill count

I'd go for a total ban of spies/assassins in future, apart from spying if we are reloading turns. I've seen games where family tree's have been wiped (eliminating them from the game) in other HS games, do you guys want that?

Last edited by Death_Merchant on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sergeant Major

Groups Sergeant Major
Posts 178
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Death_Merchant a private message Find all posts by Death_Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Ares0
+24hrs please.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 323
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
— Death_Merchant wrote

Ok mate I will tone it down in future, I didnt mean offense

I think my victory was an 'average' one, i think its irrelevant as you can see the full kill count

Thanks. I appreciate it.

I'd go for a total ban of spies/assassins in future, apart from spying if we are reloading turns. I've seen games where family tree's have been wiped (eliminating them from the game) in other HS games, do you guys want that?

I wouldnt go for total ban, its just too much for me. In this hotseat we actually have the rule that prohibits assassins to murder family members. So I think that if we have that rule, why not a rule that protects your cities from total destruction or that at least lets you fight back?

+2 buildings damaged last turn.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Thanks for hotseat, I had much fun most of it. I retire from it.

I will see any reply to this as a personal reply to my person, and I will act accordingly.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:47 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
is anyone gonna play this without quitting FFS  saspi if its because the damage and rule theres others ways of going about this. what happened to your opinion about members being comited to HS once signed up.

gothics super assassins are taking the piss abit,

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.6hrs.
Total Played: 1,280hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 am Reply with quote
Saspi
Nah, its not the damage/rules, I tolerate that and have for many turns.

I retired because Gothic keeps offending me. I dont ever want to play a hotseat with him again.
I would keep playing if I even had one single settlement, but I would not take part in a game with someone acting the way Gothic is. I just dont tolerate that.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quote
Gothic
And I want to ban priests they also do damage.You ban assassins ban also priests and spies.I also want you to ban your Lithuanian heavy infantry units - you can recruit them I can't , let's ban them.I want also ban for Danish superior ships which do much more damage than mine.

Reason for Novgorod having assassins is our armies are pretty weak so this faction needs some defense, of  course you are interested in making your opponent weaker so that's why your unreasonable demand of baning assassins.You could build your inn and also make assasins but you didn't spending money on wars and now you complain.

I find it pretty annoying considering the fact I'm losing the game, so my assassins will not help me at all, they are a bit pain in the ass but what do you expect ? Maybe demand disband my armies so game will be easier for you.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote
Nah, its not the damage/rules, I tolerate that and have for many turns.

I retired because Gothic keeps offending me. I dont ever want to play a hotseat with him again.
I would keep playing if I even had one single settlement, but I would not take part in a game with someone acting the way Gothic is. I just dont tolerate that.

DRAMA ?  Very Happy

You scored some defeat and now you look for a bogus reason to exit game (despite fact you have chance to actually win it ).The reason is - you got  'offended'  Very Happy   when nothing was said to offend you -  so you decided to screw up game for everybody ? Seriously ...

I also got 'offeded' by you suggesting all the time other's are cheating , all your talk about 'perfect turns' , turn reloading when nothing like that took place, pretty offending, but it is not a big deal, I'm not going to turn into drama queen and keep talking how terribly someone 'offended' me.

And now you even do some blackmail "... I dont ever want to play a hotseat with him again. " OMFG  Very Happy It's emotional blackmail mate, trying to press others to remove me from hotseats ? Not nice. I think I will get 'offended'  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Seriously ... you are overdoing this mate ...

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
I have never wanted you out of THIS hotseat, on the contrary. In the past I have ignored many insults from you in hotseat as well as some rules you have broken just so I keep playing with you and not someone else. Voting in favour of kicking you from Hotseat has always been in my mind, but I have never taken any actions to do or promote kicking you from THIS Hotseat. This is not the exception.

Just recently, I think its more valuable for me to stand for CA principles, respect for players and rules, than to stay in this hotseat for commitment (since insults have taken the fun away from me as well).

You think its fine to say im bitching? To say im being a drama queen, a blackmailer? To mock me?
And when I had just asked you not to do that please. That just makes me sick.

I may have being too harsh on you in the past and I recognized it as well in previous post. But as I said, I wanted to try a fresh beggining with no more insults between you and me. Now Im so gutted with you, that I cant even stand thinking of ever playing again with you.

All I wanted, was for you to stop communicating with me in such a harsh way. Now what I want is for you to just leave me alone, I dont want to relate with you in anyway. Im not joking, im being very serious about this. Laugh all you want, but my anger has exploded for the last time.

Im not stopping this hotseat, find a replacement or AI me. Im not the first person to leave hotseat, hotseat can continue. If anyone decides to leave I beg you its done for personal reasons and not because of me. Im putting myself aside for my own good, because Id rather not make my problem with Gothic bigger and because I dont want to be part of what I personally see as a continous mockery of the clan principles.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Gothic
— Saspi wrote
I have never wanted you out of THIS hotseat, on the contrary. In the past I have ignored many insults from you in hotseat as well as some rules you have broken just so I keep playing with you and not someone else. Voting in favour of kicking you from Hotseat has always been in my mind, but I have never taken any actions to do or promote kicking you from THIS Hotseat. This is not the exception.

Just recently, I think its more valuable for me to stand for CA principles, respect for players and rules, than to stay in this hotseat for commitment (since insults have taken the fun away from me as well).

You think its fine to say im bitching? To say im being a drama queen, a blackmailer? To mock me?
And when I had just asked you not to do that please. That just makes me sick.

I may have being too harsh on you in the past and I recognized it as well in previous post. But as I said, I wanted to try a fresh beggining with no more insults between you and me. Now Im so gutted with you, that I cant even stand thinking of ever playing again with you.

All I wanted, was for you to stop communicating with me in such a harsh way. Now what I want is for you to just leave me alone, I dont want to relate with you in anyway. Im not joking, im being very serious about this. Laugh all you want, but my anger has exploded for the last time.

Im not stopping this hotseat, find a replacement or AI me. Im not the first person to leave hotseat, hotseat can continue. If anyone decides to leave I beg you its done for personal reasons and not because of me. Im putting myself aside for my own good, because Id rather not make my problem with Gothic bigger and because I dont want to be part of what I personally see as a continous mockery of the clan principles.

I said you are bitching because you are, if my English skills are correct constant complains about some non related stuff is called 'bitching'. You win the game and dare to complain about me fighting for survival, assassins-or-not going to save me and you know this really really well. If you want easy victory you should play with AI not with humans.You go to war and expect no casualties.
I would understand you if you would be badly losing, but you win a game so I consider your complains as bitching. Most probably you did this because I complained about you doing pretty nasty stuff - namely ganging with other players on weaker nations.Poland is strong enough to go on HRE alone and yet if it is not enough you help him out giving HRE simply no chance to defend itself.

I said you are drama queen because you are, if my English skills are correct, histerical behaviour, getting offended by no reason, leaving the party, and all this lame emotional blackmail is considered as being 'drama queen'.

You demanded to rules of the game to be adjusted to your personal favour - namely limitation of assassins -  and when it was rejected you simply decided to be like little kid - 'if they don't give what I want I'm going going to screw them'

You know really well leaving hotseat is going to spoil game experience for EVERYBODY and yet you decided to do it. This is real reason for leaving this hotseat, you simply can't stand your demands vere rejected. Blaming me for some delusional 'offence' is simply a lie. You are nitpicking now trying to prove your point.

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 37 of 53