Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

FIGHT clan introduction
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Diplomatic and Embassy information
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quote
FIGHT_Black_Phoenix
Hi all ,

Nice to meet you , and thanks to Saspi give me your forum and i hope we will can a good relationships for NTW game.

Let me introduce my clan :

Hi all !!

I let you discover the world of FIGHT clan and the great storie .

Since 2001, the year where the FIGHT clan was build by german players in the nicknames were Brübecker and Kotte .

This clan was creat around the Sudden Strike II game, at the beginning we have 10 members and 2 leader in the nicks are FIGHT Shadow and FIGHT Black eagle, who were manage the team and on the same time the first international Tournement game started name is Head Quarter of Sudden strike. A lot of clans had taken part in it, and the FIGHT clan had finished the 3nd of this tournment.

This HQ tournment had lasted 3 years mean the end of 2001 to 2003 and the FIGHT clan particpate at all challenges and it was the beginning of the frightening legend of the FIGHT clan. Many people knew this clan and there were a good players in with a good spirit and especially Fun and fairplay. But at this time the recruitment was limited because too more players wanted to join it.

Almost at the end of the HQ much of members plays were wearied because in this tournaments it started to have too much cheating much of excellent players leave the clan and ever re-examined them to us.

On july 2003 when FIGHT Shadow recruted me, and i was the pioneer of french player to join this legendary clan and after we had 3 french players join us.

In 2007 a new challenge coming, it was organized by russian players in the russian forum, once again the FIGHT clan knew to show these large capacities and its ability in the game...Thanks to the support the old players of other clan who have join us for this battle... i let you show the video by FIGHT black eagle : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAVHwo1Y ... re=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2LCQr4c ... re=related

In this moment you will always see our members on the Russian site spirit to fight here: http://chat.sudden-strike.ru

Here the great legend of the FIGHT clan and these members.

And now on 2010 new members coming for a new game call Empire and Napoleon Total war !!

we must continue the tradition of our old and proudly carry our beautiful blazon of the FIGHT clan through these new games.

FIGHT member for one day FIGHT member for always !! Mr. Green

Posts 1
Joined Jul 25, 2010
Status Offline
View user's profile Send FIGHT_Black_Phoenix a private message Find all posts by FIGHT_Black_Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Hail FIGHT

Welcome to our forums mate.Its always good to see new clans stoping by and opening a embassy with us,even better when its a total war clan! We started out on mtw2 and even though we are not as active in total war these days its still good to get a few games in.Feel free to browse/post in the forums and join our games.My steam name is soulfly1888 and if your looking for some clan games contact saspi.

Good Luck

Soulfly

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 1.3hrs.
Total Played: 1,275hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quote
Saspi
Welcome to our forums man, Im glad you made it till here.
We will surely get some 2vs2 battles going at least, as time goes by we might even get epic 4vs4 slaughters Twisted Evil

Ill post on your forums to get us organized, I will look out for my clan members who are interested in playing games with FIGHT clan.
This certainly is a great opportunity for both having fun and training, we could even share some knowledge Wink

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quote
Colin747
welcome to our site, always good to see new total war clans

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote
Nighthawk
Welcome to our forums.

Posts 527
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Nighthawk a private message Find all posts by Nighthawk

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1