Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

football thread
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quote
FloFri
— Soulfly
lol flo where did you find those,no bad like.the brazil one is funny and turkey "note the red dot is the ref!".....they never made a scottish one Sad

that was deff made by a german Laughing

you can find the scotish one at the dutch....

sitting at the tv in scottland and look how the others play in south africa ... Very Happy

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quote
icefyreuk
nice one flo excellent find m8 Laughing

Posts 16
Joined Aug 11, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send icefyreuk a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by icefyreuk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
funny f%$£*er Shocked Evil or Very Mad hopefully ill get to see scotland at a big tournement one day

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Doen't like playing games!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quote
Jefri
Yesterday Borussia Dormunt unlucky lost agianst the archrival FC Schalke 04; it was a balanced game with a remis as a good result, but the BVB lost 0:1 Sad
But look some referee decisions:

1. Referee said: no goal Picture:

2. Referee said: no foul (it was before the goal of Schalke) Picture:

3. Referee said: no foul Picture:

Posts 153
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Unlucky mate,i reckon we have all see this at somepoint...they say it evens itsself out LOL!

Tonights champs league results:

E ACF Fiorentina 2-0 Liverpool FC
E Debreceni VSC 0-4 Olympique Lyonnais
F FC Rubin Kazan 1-1 FC Internazionale Milano
F FC Barcelona 2-0 FC Dynamo Kyiv
G FC Unirea Urziceni 1-1 VfB Stuttgart
G Rangers FC 1-4 Sevilla FC
H Arsenal FC 2-0 Olympiacos FC
H AZ Alkmaar 1-1 R. Standard de Liège

I watched the rangers game were they got humped!No doubt seville desevered to win but rangers were unlucky,that was a clear penalty in the first half were they played good..second half 4 goals says it all really

Bring on thursday and the old firm game on sunday,cmon the celts!

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quote
FloFri
[quote="Soulfly"]

I watched the rangers game were they got humped!No doubt seville desevered to win but rangers were unlucky,that was a clear penalty in the first half were they played good..second half 4 goals says it all really

/quote]

Please don't start crying here for rangers.
they can be happy that the won the point in stuttgart.
and celtic, well if they don't get it managed to win this time they have a really big problem.

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
just telling like it is,hopefully we do....

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
celtic vrs humburg soon,thursday the 22nd.flo/jef you guys know alot about this team do you reckon celtic can do it?

ill go for a 2-1 win for celtic

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quote
FloFri
Hamburg spend a lot of money for new players, but nearly all of their strikes are injuried at the moment, just Berg is there and he is not scoring atm.
But they still got a good squad, a strong midfield and a good defence.
They are current 2nd in the german leauge, with the same points as the leader.

Celtic drawed against Motherwell and is not seeming to be that good at the moment, but they are playing at parkhead and celtic must win, so think the game will be an 2:2.

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quote
FloFri
— PewPew
— FloFri
Hamburg spend a lot of money for new players, but nearly all of their strikes are injuried at the moment, just Berg is there and he is not scoring atm.

Celtic drawed against Motherwell and is not seeming to be that good at the moment, but they are playing at parkhead and celtic must win, so think the game will be an 2:2.

But Bremen is still better. Now Hamburg is only third in our league. And they have 120 millions debts. And if you look, whom they bought, you will realize, that they pour all their money out for players who are not worth that much money. Like Berg or Tesche or Tavares. They dont spectate the players, just buy them
because they are forced by the people who have shares of Hamburg.
Bremen spectates the players for a long time. Like Mesut Özil. They bought him for 5 Millions, but now his market share is 20 Millions. Or Diego, they bought him for 5 Millions too, but sold him for more that 20 Millions. In Fact Hamburg plainly sucks ( and i am from Hamburg). They have for more that 20 years never won anything.
Bayern also pisses me off, generally i dont like them, but they waste all their money for players that dont play, like Pranjic or Timotschuk

As you see, Hamburg played 0:0 against Celtic, because they weren't able to break celtics defense. Celtic wasnt able to break Hamburgs Defense so 0:0
Hamburg has a lot of good players, but they dont have really good Midfielders that can win the game on their own like Ronaldo or Ribery by one genius pass or free kick.

PS: i am quite sure i made a ton of mistakes Very Happy Hopefully you get what i'm saying

lol, nearly all new signis need a few time to make good games. And Tesche was for 1 million, and look players like Ze Roberto are great, he was the best singing of the season so far, Berg and Elia getting better.
And if you think that Tymoshchuk is bad, then you don't got any idea of football and never saw him playing.
And the thing with debts, look at the EPL teams with their debts.
And well i hope that all german teams are able to reach the next stage, cause then we may take italy and get a CL place more.
Rolling Eyes

And the celtic game, well that celtic isn't a good away team that isn't a secret. but they had their good chances 2xMcDonald and 1xSamaras, that was their own fault that they drawed, even when hamburg played better but hadn't that good chances as celtic.

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quote
FloFri
— FloFri
— PewPew
— FloFri

But Bremen is still better. Now Hamburg is only third in our league. And they have 120 millions debts. And if you look, whom they bought, you will realize, that they pour all their money out for players who are not worth that much money. Like Berg or Tesche or Tavares. They dont spectate the players, just buy them
Bremen spectates the players for a long time. Like Mesut Özil. They bought him for 5 Millions, but now his market share is 20 Millions. Or Diego, they bought him for 5 Millions too, but sold him for more that 20 Millions. In Fact Hamburg plainly sucks ( and i am from Hamburg). They have for more that 20 years never won anything.
Bayern also pisses me off, generally i dont like them, but they waste all their money for players that dont play, like Pranjic or Timotschuk

As you see, Hamburg played 0:0 against Celtic, because they weren't able to break celtics defense. Celtic wasnt able to break Hamburgs Defense so 0:0
Hamburg has a lot of good players, but they dont have really good Midfielders that can win the game on their own like Ronaldo or Ribery by one genius pass or free kick.

PS: i am quite sure i made a ton of mistakes Very Happy Hopefully you get what i'm saying

lol, nearly all new signis need a few time to make good games. And Tesche was for 1 million, and look players like Ze Roberto are great, he was the best singing of the season so far, Berg and Elia getting better.
Bremen payed 2 Millions for loaning Moreno, so... . Özil was a great singing, how can schalke be that dumb and sell him? .
And if you think that Tymoshchuk is bad, then you don't got any idea of football and never saw him playing.
And well i hope that all german teams are able to reach the next stage, cause then we may take italy and get a CL place more.
Rolling Eyes

And the celtic game, well that celtic isn't a good away team that isn't a secret. but they had their good chances 2xMcDonald and 1xSamaras, that was their own fault that they drawed, even when hamburg played better but hadn't that good chances as celtic.

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quote
FloFri
[quote="FloFri"][quote="FloFri"][quote="PewPew"]
— FloFri

Bremen payed 2 Millions for loaning Moreno, so... . Özil was a great singing, how can schalke be that dumb and sell him? .
Rolling Eyes

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quote
FloFri
— FloFri

— PewPew

Rolling Eyes

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quote
FloFri
— PewPew
I never said, that Timotschuk is a bad player, but they bought him, and he never plays, because of Mark van Bommel.
Ok, Ze Roberto is a good player, but Berg was way too expensive. He is way to young to pay that much Money for him i would say, they could have had bought another striker, who is a bit older, because u never know, how he will develop. But same goes for Moreno, he is a good player, but still young, and he does not fit for Werders Team.
Basically my Point was that Hamburg signs a lot of players every year for a big sum, but only 1 or 2 are really that good, that they help the team over a long time.
And i know that many other teams have much more debts, for example FC Valencia. But for me a football team is also a company and can't pour out all of their money and have a lot of debts. And IF you have debts, than you should not sign new players, or not that many expensive players

You answered me 4 times Rolling Eyes

lol 4 times Confused

well Tymoshchuk played 11 games in this leauge season so far, from 12 maximum ....., cause bayern is playing with double 6.
the thing with players like berg, they buy them to make money :
De Jong bought for 1,5 million sold for 18.
Trochowski bought for 1.
van Buyten bought for 3 sold for 8.

buy them young and sell them expensive, bremen is btw a master of that.
and hamburg is expecting now to come in the CL, or minimum EL. if not, they have a big problem ( like dortmund had 2004).

and with the debts, that is a truley problem. but well hopefully manu and chelsea go broke with their 700 millions of debts.

Captain

Groups Captain
Posts 136
Joined Aug 14, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
Colin did your country lost against France?

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6