Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

Request
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Diplomatic and Embassy information
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quote
MetalGearSolid
I'd like to ask you guys to remove my forum account and the alliance forum you have created for us some time ago. As we speak we are also removing your alliance forum and user accounts on our forums.

To be blunt, the accusation of me having several linked hack accounts by one of your senior members while not even one shred of evidence has been presented, and even messages of our CO have gone unanswered, I (and my fellow clan mates) see no other option than to cease the alliance with this clan. We are known to not accuse anyone without proper evidence, and I suggest your clan does the same thing.

The truth is I have never hacked, and claiming such things without showing proper evidence of this fact in my opinion doesn't show much professionalism. We have a ranked server that streams to PBBans, GGC and ACI, and I can play on our own and all other servers out there that are running anti-cheat software without being kicked or banned. What I dislike the most though is the fact one of you guys claims he can show the evidence and is so full of it when he says so, but fails to show anything and even fails to respond to our CO. That dear gents is something I had never expected to happen from this clan.

Think what you think about me and my clan mates. The fact is that accusation was based on nothing, and therefore we have decided to cut all ties with your clan and ask for the immediate deletion of my account and our alliance forum. Our CO also asked me to tell you that as of now there will also be no more interest for friendly scrims with this clan. I am sorry, but that is just the way it is I'm afraid.

Sincerely,

1LT MetalGear
Celtic Alliance - Alpha Company
Executive Officer

Posts 15
Joined Oct 29, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send MetalGearSolid a private message Find all posts by MetalGearSolid

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
delete...simple dont log in and post.

there was never any alliance,you only had an embassy.

you were banned for hacking that i am 100% certin.i dont have access to the tools i had before,when i have time ill get help from another clan i know and post.

yous dont deserve the name celtic alliance,every so often clan members cheat and most clans deal with them,but a clan leader?

i just hope no one gets our clans mixed up

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Doen't like playing games!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote
JudgeDead
<3 how people think pb bans insta bans hackers if ure steaming i mean u see hackers 24-7 just cause a server is pb streamed linked sexualy connect doesnt mean it knows a hacker from 1 person to another.

"When in doubt get the gustav out"
"Killing corsa's at a Mcdonalds near you"

Lieutenant

Groups Lieutenant
Posts 186
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send JudgeDead a private message Find all posts by JudgeDead

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quote
MetalGearSolid
Embassy or alliance, I considered it the same thing. My apologies for the mistake. Fact is we deleted the embassy and don't see the need to have this one maintained.

Soulfly, I never hacked and never will. Your accusations are unfounded really. Think what you want, because I know (and plenty other people for that fact) I don't need nor want to use hack or cheat tools. And now you actually tell me you need the help of another clan to deliver the evidence? This is getting better by the minute. It seems you can't even remember the website where you saw my supposed hacking activities. You refer to not having access to that information anymore, so I think you are referring to PBBans or GGC. Well, my clan has access to both and these guys are known to be very skilled at tracking down hackers and cheaters. I applied for streaming status there and they asked for my PB GUID. These guys know where to check and I came up clean. ACI also doesn't show anything, so I don't know what you're talking about. Do you have any idea how ridiculous your motivation sounds? The fact is your accusations are based on nothing, otherwise you would have presented it already.

We don't deserve the name Celtic Alliance? Ah, now we are getting somewhere. Our CO came up with that name, not me. It was a name she came up with a long time ago and thought it sounded okay because she's Scottish. There are plenty of clans with the same name btw, there are 4 or 5 75th Ranger Regiments for instance. I don't see those clans bickering about it. You know what I think? I think this whole crap is about the name our clan carries. Your comment about we don't deserve the name shows that. Do you own the rights to the name? I don't think so. I also vouch for each and every member in our clan as honest and clean players. Everybody who played with us will say so.

You hope nobody will mix up our clans? I hope so too, because I don't wanna be compared with a clan leader who yells stuff and doesn't show evidence to back up his statements, or needs the help of another clan to show evidence that surely isn't there. I understand my tone in my previous message wasn't that great, and that I sound rather persistent now, but I don't like being accused of things I never even did.

@JudgeDead: I agree PB doesn't capture them all. Everybody knows that. I can tell you PBBans Hub updates live, and those who've been caught only 1 minute before they join our server are not even allowed to join the server. I can show server logs that will prove this.

Also, you guys have never even played with any of my clan mates, or me. So, I don't really get how you guys can be so sure I am a hacker or a cheater. So yeah, go ask that other clan to help you out if that's what you are so determined to do. I know I always played fair and never used any of that shit, and what you guys think is up to you.

Also, I will not post here anymore because I don't wanna make matters more worse than they already are.

Goodbye.

Posts 15
Joined Oct 29, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send MetalGearSolid a private message Find all posts by MetalGearSolid

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:50 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
i know the site,i know whats needed to get information i need.something i dont have access to  at moment.unless the ban has been lifted from a appeal it will stil be there.my next reply will be about the ban when i have time for it.no need to keep repeating myself

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Doen't like playing games!

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1