New website theme
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: Warning ! New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 pm
    —
Whats your thoughts on the current theme,do you think its better,have you had a good look about?We are also runing another version of nuke so theres some extra features to.I was all for changing the theme to the old one or something different but this one has grown on me,i think once new header is added couple more changes it will be ok,just wanted to get members opinions?

#2: No icon Re: New website theme Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:17 pm
    —
please take the one from zetaboards, but i think that doesn't look good with the post windows...

#3: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm
    —
— CelticJay wrote
please take the one from zetaboards, but i think that doesn't look good with the post windows...

thats not possible,that had a kool backround when setup right but that was it realy.alot was missing

jay have you had a good look about this website,as you still seem to prefer the first one we had

#4: No icon Re: New website theme Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm
    —
i like the first one much more Smile

#5: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm
    —
apart from the backround what was better in the first one?

#6: No icon Re: New website theme Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm
    —
I don't know, I don't like any changes very much (that's why I had so much problems at the beginning of the "new" homepage of the CA)  
and also I got a favour for black and blue colors...

And no I am not an emo  Razz

#7: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 pm
    —
— CelticJay wrote

And no I am not an emo  Razz

lol mate

tbh prefared the look of the last forum, yet to get a proper look at this one yet though

#8: No icon Re: New website theme Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 am
    —
Well, personally I'm not too much of a fan of the current colour scheme somehow, other than that it's fine for a clan site.

#9: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:34 pm
    —
Did the site just take on a whole WoW feel??

Then CoD.

Pick one without the button noises.

The Wow and CoD were more compact looking, not as busy as the noisy one. Go that way more.

Is there any way to get that kinda layout with the CA pics instead of the game names?

#10: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 pm
    —
am gonna try some more then setup CA images,ill be back.......

#11: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
This looks to me like Alien the movie lol

#12: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:02 pm
    —
lol mate that will be changed along with a few other things,i think this one is decent.good base to start with

#13: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm
    —
It's very,,,,,, orange.  Shocked

#14: No icon Re: New website theme Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm
    —
— Smokey1Kenobi wrote
It's very,,,,,, orange.  Shocked

Aye it's very orange......maybe that's to keep colin747 happy...lmao
sorry colin couldn't resists that one...... Razz

#15: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am
    —
lol,so thats another theme you fookers dont like?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3