Bad Company 2 friendly
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Diplomatic and Embassy information

#1: No icon Bad Company 2 friendly Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:25 pm
    —
Hey hoe,
Just wondering if we can get another match on the go?
You guys are the team to beat these days so what say thee?

And yes I am still licking my wounds from last time Smile

Just let me know when...

Cheers

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm
    —
hey mate,would be good to get another game going.judge is now in charge of the bc2 division,am sure he will contact you soon.

#3: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm
    —
yeah i will i was lookin for u on xfire yesterday to set one up cause atin off never got back and nither did another clan so sure il set one up

#4: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 am
    —
Hi,
It seems i'm out for some drinky poo's tonight and so I wont be available for the match Sad
Can we rearrange for Monday or if you contact the following via Xfire they might be able to sort something out for tonight.

kevanth
docnick2
abezors
pilot1

Ive tried getting them to come on TS asap but its like waking the dead lol

#5: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 am
    —
Hi guys,
Sorry about the other night but due to the fact my Dad was taking me fora piss up I had to cancel.
If possible can we arrange another time, sooner rather than later.
I go on holiday on the 20th Sept.

Cheers

#6: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm
    —
— Neanderthaler
Judge,

When are we going to do the rematch and what about the A TIN OFF clan.

Hows about we get 2 other clans and have a sqdm? I should be able to sort our server for that when ever. We always have 4 on.

#7: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:36 pm
    —
No Worries,
I can have one clan join us, not a bad clan but they do need the practice and are used to Softcore. This clan is called Laugh Out Loud, if wanted I have a chat with Pulse the clan leader to see what he says. Should be a good laugh Smile

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Diplomatic and Embassy information

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1