INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

#1: No icon INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm
    —
File has been sent to Boru, your address in the contact topic was missing the last part i'm assuming it was ".com"

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 am
    —
from boru

I finished my turn and sent the file to france.

#3: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 am
    —
and so it begins....

#4: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 pm
    —
Let the slaughter begin !!! Very Happy

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
am not so confident,good luck all Very Happy

#6: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 pm
    —
I'll probably be killed before the Mongols arrive but I'll give a little speech anyway Razz For King! For clan! FOR THE GRAIL! XD

EDIT: Looking for the saved games folder, having no luck so far. As far as I can tell, it's non-existant at this point, having looked in every folder possible. Would it be possible for someone to tell me the exact name of the folder? Seems I've forgotten XD

#7: No icon  Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:04 am
    —
For vista should be something like

my computer
winvista C:
Program files (X86)
sega
medieval 2
data
saves

correct me if Im wrong.

#8: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 am
    —
I have Win7, but that should help, thank you Very Happy

EDIT: No save folder o.O Very suspicious.

#9: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 am
    —
Mine is in C:/programfiles/Sega/MedievalIITotalwar/saves Same as Boru.

Have you played any campaign? Do you have any saved games Calenae? If not just make a new folder called "saves" Hmm it might be a hidden folder, I'll look into it for you.

Oh and I passed the file to Germany.

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 am
    —
— Imperator_Romulus

Have you played any campaign? Do you have any saved games Calenae? If not just make a new folder called "saves" Hmm it might be a hidden folder, I'll look into it for you.

aye try that,or start a campain and save first turn see if the folder shows up.

do you have the uac turned on?am sure it was that i had the problem with before some folders were not in the default location like the player list,couldnt even find it when i used the windows search option.that was on on vista 64

#11: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm
    —
Alright, I'll give that a try Very Happy

EDIT: Did that, didn't work. I found the retrofit folder, but somehow I doubt that would work...

#12: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 am
    —
So... You started a campaign, saved it, and then loaded it to make sure you could see the saved game you made? And you could, but it still doesnt show in the medieval 2 folder?

Ok then it is definately a hidden folder and you need to make it Show hidden files and folders by doing this: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html

And heres how to turn off UAC like Soulfly was saying:

Turn off UAC in Windows 7:

1. Open Control Panel –> User Accounts and Family Safety –> User Accounts.

2. Click on ‘Change User Account Control settings’ under the ‘Make changes to your user account’ section.

3. In the ‘User Account Control Settings’ window, you can completely turn it off by moving the slider to ‘Never Notify’ at the bottom.

The default setting for UAC is the 2nd position on the slider – ‘Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer’. You can also set it to ‘Always notify’ if you are very worried about security.

You can also temporarily turn off UAC and enable it back again when you are installing trusted programs.

In case you do not want to be bothered with the above steps, UAC Controller, a free utility, lets you enable or disable UAC in a single click.
http://www.dkszone.net/turn-onoff-user-account-control-notifications-windows-7

Also...did you buy it off of steam?

#13: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 am
    —
I'll go try that Very Happy I didn't buy it off steam thankfully XD

EDIT: No luck. I'm going to my dad's tomorrow though, so should be able to do my turn then, if I've received the file (since he has nice, easy XP Very Happy)
Last edited by Calenae on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#14: No icon  Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 am
    —
guys just to confirm i just went, i handed the file to Romulus and hes taking care of it because now i need to get to bed.....

#15: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 am
    —
K, emailed to Spain. You can do it from now on Pazu. Rolling EyesLast edited by Imperator_Romulus on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 14