INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

#31: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 am
    —
What you do ? Step by step, there must be something ...

#32: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am
    —
what edition of mtw2 do you have on that pc?
what country are you from
can you post the link for the patch you have installed

#33: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm
    —
Just took a closer look, I downloaded the EU patch XD I am from Canada, and I have the gold version.

#34: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 pm
    —
{CA}Freddy (Turks) has unfortunately had to drop out of the campain

#35: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 pm
    —
— Calenae
Just took a closer look, I downloaded the EU patch XD I am from Canada, and I have the gold version.

not the first person to do that mate,atleast its fixed now Very Happy

#36: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 pm
    —
Got the correct patch, still says I have 1.03. Reinstalled, had no effect Confused Set everything back up, same result as reinstalling.

#37: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 am
    —
the game must be reinstalled and patched,do not try patch over a patch

do you even need to patch it,since we are only playing vanilla and theres doubt about what patch you installing try remove the game from your pc reinstall and try load the file without patching it

i have vanila and kingdoms in 2 different games,i install mtw2 then kingdoms and that patchs it to 1.2.the 1.3 and 1.4 patch are for kingdoms not vanilla mtw2.

i also have a gold edition here somewhere i may install it to test if the above doesnt work for you

#38: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am
    —
— Soulfly
the game must be reinstalled and patched,do not try patch over a patch

do you even need to patch it,since we are only playing vanilla and theres doubt about what patch you installing try remove the game from your pc reinstall and try load the file without patching it

i have vanila and kingdoms in 2 different games,i install mtw2 then kingdoms and that patchs it to 1.2.the 1.3 and 1.4 patch are for kingdoms not vanilla mtw2.

i also have a gold edition here somewhere i may install it to test if the above doesnt work for you

ok ive just installed the gold edition without patching the game and i can play the hotseat campain,so dont worry about patching it mate for the campain just reinstall and load the file it will 100%work.

you will need to download and install the right patch to play kingdoms online

#39: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 am
    —
You should also have the new saved game in your email now Calenae. Dont use the old one, its the wrong file. Embarassed

#40: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am
    —
That may explain it XD I'll give it another shot Very Happy

EDIT: While I'm reinstalling and thinking of it, do I have to make any changes to it?

#41: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:32 am
    —
— Calenae
That may explain it XD I'll give it another shot Very Happy

EDIT: While I'm reinstalling and thinking of it, do I have to make any changes to it?

just remove the game from your pc>>reinstall>>add the save game file into saves folder>>start game and load save game

#42: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am
    —
That's what I've been doing, and so far it hasn't worked Confused

#43: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 pm
    —
maybe you should come on our ts or xfire,it would be easyer to help!

ive just tested this using gold edition and it works mate

#44: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
mate message me next time your back on xfire

#45: No icon  Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:43 pm
    —
Oh crap, i cant help but to feel that i did something wrong Sad

Heres what i did:

-Install Medieval 2 onto my computer (i run Vista)
-downloaded patch 1.2 and 1.3 from strategyinformer, and then installed them
-I put the file into my game and it ran just fine
-I DID end my turn before saving

Hope im not the reason its not working out Sad

http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 14