INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

#16: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 am
    —
once you guys do your turn,press next it will show the next faction and turn number.please save the file as intergrand-faction name-turn number

also once you have done your turn please email it to the next faction or send it over xfire only.some of the campain players will check there emails and be on xfire more than here,if its uploaded somone will mss the post and it will probaly hold up the campain

#17: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 pm
    —
Well, at least I found the saves folder XD Now, though, it isn't allowing me to play the game. o I have to do something other than place it in the folder?

#18: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm
    —
once the file is in the saves folder it should load..is your mtw2 runing the latest version?if not the save game will not load.easy way to tell if its upto date is can you join multiplayer games?if so you have the latest version

#19: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 pm
    —
I am able to join multiplayer games, though I rarely play anymore. Would being on gold have anything to do with it?

#20: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm
    —
the gold edition wouldnt be the problem,long as its the same version.so thats ok

where about is you saves folder?
C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\saves ??

#21: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm
    —
I'm on the XP now, so it's C:\SEGA\Medieval2 Total War\saves

#22: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm
    —
so you start the game,try load the save game file and what happens?

are you on xfire?

#23: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
It shows the loader that is supposed to be there, with the date 1080 and the random quote. But before it begins to load, it switches to another load screen and goes back to the main game menu.

#24: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm
    —
— Calenae
It shows the loader that is supposed to be there, with the date 1080 and the random quote. But before it begins to load, it switches to another load screen and goes back to the main game menu.

that happens when you have wrong version, you are on another pc right?you sure its patched?mesage me on xfire and we can go on mtw2 and test it

#25: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm
    —
I tried to patch it, it said I already have 1.03.

#26: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:48 am
    —
Same thing happened to Pazu. He had to reinstall. Crying or Very sad

#27: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:06 am
    —
Alright, reinstalling :S If this doesn't work, not sure what else to try.

EDIT: No luck Sad Peri did say he was interested in joining, should I PM him and ask if he wants to play instead?

#28: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:30 am
    —
I had this problem before, it's caused by mismatched version.

Reinstall game again,update with patch,start MII and setup your config and then setup MII for hotseat.
The reason you should start MII first before doing hotseat MOD is MII game should create .cfg file first

If you do it step by step it must work.

#29: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:57 am
    —
Alright, I'll give it a shot Very Happy

EDIT: Did all that, and still doesn't work.

#30: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 am
    —
Does it still say 1.3 on the options screen?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 14