INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

#1: No icon INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm
    —
File has been sent to Boru, your address in the contact topic was missing the last part i'm assuming it was ".com"

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 am
    —
from boru

I finished my turn and sent the file to france.

#3: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 am
    —
and so it begins....

#4: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 pm
    —
Let the slaughter begin !!! Very Happy

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
am not so confident,good luck all Very Happy

#6: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 pm
    —
I'll probably be killed before the Mongols arrive but I'll give a little speech anyway Razz For King! For clan! FOR THE GRAIL! XD

EDIT: Looking for the saved games folder, having no luck so far. As far as I can tell, it's non-existant at this point, having looked in every folder possible. Would it be possible for someone to tell me the exact name of the folder? Seems I've forgotten XD

#7: No icon  Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:04 am
    —
For vista should be something like

my computer
winvista C:
Program files (X86)
sega
medieval 2
data
saves

correct me if Im wrong.

#8: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 am
    —
I have Win7, but that should help, thank you Very Happy

EDIT: No save folder o.O Very suspicious.

#9: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 am
    —
Mine is in C:/programfiles/Sega/MedievalIITotalwar/saves Same as Boru.

Have you played any campaign? Do you have any saved games Calenae? If not just make a new folder called "saves" Hmm it might be a hidden folder, I'll look into it for you.

Oh and I passed the file to Germany.

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 am
    —
— Imperator_Romulus

Have you played any campaign? Do you have any saved games Calenae? If not just make a new folder called "saves" Hmm it might be a hidden folder, I'll look into it for you.

aye try that,or start a campain and save first turn see if the folder shows up.

do you have the uac turned on?am sure it was that i had the problem with before some folders were not in the default location like the player list,couldnt even find it when i used the windows search option.that was on on vista 64

#11: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm
    —
Alright, I'll give that a try Very Happy

EDIT: Did that, didn't work. I found the retrofit folder, but somehow I doubt that would work...

#12: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 am
    —
So... You started a campaign, saved it, and then loaded it to make sure you could see the saved game you made? And you could, but it still doesnt show in the medieval 2 folder?

Ok then it is definately a hidden folder and you need to make it Show hidden files and folders by doing this: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html

And heres how to turn off UAC like Soulfly was saying:

Turn off UAC in Windows 7:

1. Open Control Panel –> User Accounts and Family Safety –> User Accounts.

2. Click on ‘Change User Account Control settings’ under the ‘Make changes to your user account’ section.

3. In the ‘User Account Control Settings’ window, you can completely turn it off by moving the slider to ‘Never Notify’ at the bottom.

The default setting for UAC is the 2nd position on the slider – ‘Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer’. You can also set it to ‘Always notify’ if you are very worried about security.

You can also temporarily turn off UAC and enable it back again when you are installing trusted programs.

In case you do not want to be bothered with the above steps, UAC Controller, a free utility, lets you enable or disable UAC in a single click.
http://www.dkszone.net/turn-onoff-user-account-control-notifications-windows-7

Also...did you buy it off of steam?

#13: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 am
    —
I'll go try that Very Happy I didn't buy it off steam thankfully XD

EDIT: No luck. I'm going to my dad's tomorrow though, so should be able to do my turn then, if I've received the file (since he has nice, easy XP Very Happy)
Last edited by Calenae on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#14: No icon  Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 am
    —
guys just to confirm i just went, i handed the file to Romulus and hes taking care of it because now i need to get to bed.....

#15: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 am
    —
K, emailed to Spain. You can do it from now on Pazu. Rolling EyesLast edited by Imperator_Romulus on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#16: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 am
    —
once you guys do your turn,press next it will show the next faction and turn number.please save the file as intergrand-faction name-turn number

also once you have done your turn please email it to the next faction or send it over xfire only.some of the campain players will check there emails and be on xfire more than here,if its uploaded somone will mss the post and it will probaly hold up the campain

#17: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 pm
    —
Well, at least I found the saves folder XD Now, though, it isn't allowing me to play the game. o I have to do something other than place it in the folder?

#18: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm
    —
once the file is in the saves folder it should load..is your mtw2 runing the latest version?if not the save game will not load.easy way to tell if its upto date is can you join multiplayer games?if so you have the latest version

#19: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 pm
    —
I am able to join multiplayer games, though I rarely play anymore. Would being on gold have anything to do with it?

#20: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm
    —
the gold edition wouldnt be the problem,long as its the same version.so thats ok

where about is you saves folder?
C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\saves ??

#21: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm
    —
I'm on the XP now, so it's C:\SEGA\Medieval2 Total War\saves

#22: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm
    —
so you start the game,try load the save game file and what happens?

are you on xfire?

#23: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
It shows the loader that is supposed to be there, with the date 1080 and the random quote. But before it begins to load, it switches to another load screen and goes back to the main game menu.

#24: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm
    —
— Calenae
It shows the loader that is supposed to be there, with the date 1080 and the random quote. But before it begins to load, it switches to another load screen and goes back to the main game menu.

that happens when you have wrong version, you are on another pc right?you sure its patched?mesage me on xfire and we can go on mtw2 and test it

#25: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm
    —
I tried to patch it, it said I already have 1.03.

#26: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:48 am
    —
Same thing happened to Pazu. He had to reinstall. Crying or Very sad

#27: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:06 am
    —
Alright, reinstalling :S If this doesn't work, not sure what else to try.

EDIT: No luck Sad Peri did say he was interested in joining, should I PM him and ask if he wants to play instead?

#28: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:30 am
    —
I had this problem before, it's caused by mismatched version.

Reinstall game again,update with patch,start MII and setup your config and then setup MII for hotseat.
The reason you should start MII first before doing hotseat MOD is MII game should create .cfg file first

If you do it step by step it must work.

#29: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:57 am
    —
Alright, I'll give it a shot Very Happy

EDIT: Did all that, and still doesn't work.

#30: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 am
    —
Does it still say 1.3 on the options screen?

#31: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 am
    —
What you do ? Step by step, there must be something ...

#32: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am
    —
what edition of mtw2 do you have on that pc?
what country are you from
can you post the link for the patch you have installed

#33: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm
    —
Just took a closer look, I downloaded the EU patch XD I am from Canada, and I have the gold version.

#34: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 pm
    —
{CA}Freddy (Turks) has unfortunately had to drop out of the campain

#35: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 pm
    —
— Calenae
Just took a closer look, I downloaded the EU patch XD I am from Canada, and I have the gold version.

not the first person to do that mate,atleast its fixed now Very Happy

#36: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 pm
    —
Got the correct patch, still says I have 1.03. Reinstalled, had no effect Confused Set everything back up, same result as reinstalling.

#37: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 am
    —
the game must be reinstalled and patched,do not try patch over a patch

do you even need to patch it,since we are only playing vanilla and theres doubt about what patch you installing try remove the game from your pc reinstall and try load the file without patching it

i have vanila and kingdoms in 2 different games,i install mtw2 then kingdoms and that patchs it to 1.2.the 1.3 and 1.4 patch are for kingdoms not vanilla mtw2.

i also have a gold edition here somewhere i may install it to test if the above doesnt work for you

#38: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am
    —
— Soulfly
the game must be reinstalled and patched,do not try patch over a patch

do you even need to patch it,since we are only playing vanilla and theres doubt about what patch you installing try remove the game from your pc reinstall and try load the file without patching it

i have vanila and kingdoms in 2 different games,i install mtw2 then kingdoms and that patchs it to 1.2.the 1.3 and 1.4 patch are for kingdoms not vanilla mtw2.

i also have a gold edition here somewhere i may install it to test if the above doesnt work for you

ok ive just installed the gold edition without patching the game and i can play the hotseat campain,so dont worry about patching it mate for the campain just reinstall and load the file it will 100%work.

you will need to download and install the right patch to play kingdoms online

#39: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 am
    —
You should also have the new saved game in your email now Calenae. Dont use the old one, its the wrong file. Embarassed

#40: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am
    —
That may explain it XD I'll give it another shot Very Happy

EDIT: While I'm reinstalling and thinking of it, do I have to make any changes to it?

#41: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:32 am
    —
— Calenae
That may explain it XD I'll give it another shot Very Happy

EDIT: While I'm reinstalling and thinking of it, do I have to make any changes to it?

just remove the game from your pc>>reinstall>>add the save game file into saves folder>>start game and load save game

#42: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am
    —
That's what I've been doing, and so far it hasn't worked Confused

#43: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 pm
    —
maybe you should come on our ts or xfire,it would be easyer to help!

ive just tested this using gold edition and it works mate

#44: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
mate message me next time your back on xfire

#45: No icon  Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:43 pm
    —
Oh crap, i cant help but to feel that i did something wrong Sad

Heres what i did:

-Install Medieval 2 onto my computer (i run Vista)
-downloaded patch 1.2 and 1.3 from strategyinformer, and then installed them
-I put the file into my game and it ran just fine
-I DID end my turn before saving

Hope im not the reason its not working out Sad

#46: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 pm
    —
No Pazu, you didnt do anything wrong. I uploaded the wrong save instead of the one you gave me. Rolling Eyes But that wont effect Calenae's current problem in any way.

Hey Calenae, are you running a registry cleaner after you uninstall it?
The correct procedure would be to unistall, manually check to see if all folders have been removed(they usually arnt), run a registry cleaner, restart the computer, reinstall. If you dont have a registry cleaner you can google it and find a free one really easy. That might solve the problem, I dont know.

With a fresh install, on 1.3, you shouldnt have to do anything except put the hotseat save in the saves folder.

#47: No icon  Author: GrailKnights-Coach PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:46 am
    —
Are you supposed to "end" your turn before you save it to send to the next person? I've never played hotseat in Med 2 before.

#48: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 am
    —
Yep, end your turn, so the next players screen pops up, then hit Esc and save it. Then go to your saves folder in your med2 folder and send it to the next player.

Also, name the file after the player your giving it to. For example: intergrand-Spain-1.sav The 1 is the turn number.

#49: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 am
    —
yea if you dont end turn the next player would just get your turn again...

#50: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm
    —
calenae please contact me on xfire asap,lets get this fixed as its holding the campain up

#51: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 pm
    —
Lets move on !!!

On remeber all CA fight as one in this game,no lonely wolf strategy etc.

#52: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 am
    —
I'm back on my own computer :S So unless I drop out/am replaced, it would be held up for another week.

#53: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:10 am
    —
am lost,i thought you had mtw2 on both computers.either pc will do lets get this fixed today!

#54: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm
    —
I do have it on both computers, but I can't find the saves file on this one, even with a search.

#55: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 pm
    —
ok ill try help you with that,come on our ts..even if you cant use mic it will still help.message me in xfire ill give you the details

#56: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 pm
    —
can you get on xfire/ts tomorrow???

#57: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm
    —
ok after speaking to calenae on xfire am lost!!

when he trys to load a save game file it returns to the main menu,like it does when people have a different version of the game on there pc.i then hosted a mtw2 multiplayer game,he was able to join so that means he has the same patch/version.i tryed sending another campain file but he had the same problem,it wouldnt load!he then sent me a campain file,i managed to load that with no problems.

it seems he cant load files that are sent to him.ive no idea what could cause this,long as you have the same patch anyone should be able to use the files.

anyone got anymore ideas?

#58: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 am
    —
If you can load his saves then it might have something to do with the save being a hotseat file...

Calenae, does your medieval2.preference file have this in it?:

[hotseat]
autoresolve_battles = 1
disable_console = 1
disable_papal_elections = 1
save_prefs = 1
update_ai_camera = 0
validate_diplomacy = 1

If not, add it. Your medieval2.preference is in your medieval2 folder. Also, open the config file properties (right click on it and choose properties) then check read only. (*Note: if you do not do this the config file will be over written on every new hotseat game.)

Other than that, I dont know what else to try.

Good luck!

#59: No icon  Author: Calenae PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 am
    —
Both were already as you advised, so it isn't that Confused

#60: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 am
    —
i made that post on a tw forums heres the reply i got

Assuming Vista or Win7, is he or she loggged in as Administrator on that computer? Does he/she have full administrative rights to the Medieval2 folder and all child folders? Is the security software like Norton stopping it?
If it works on yuors, the save is good and that leaves a security issue.

uac was turned off and you also tryed runing as admin just incase.

have you got the admin account for windows?uac was turned off,worth checking ..

not sure how your internet secturity would stop the file loading,what internet security/anti virus etc are you runing ??

#61: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm
    —
ok mate ive got another idea to try,if your on xfire give me a message

#62: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 pm
    —
run out of ideas for now...

i made a post http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=7982032#post7982032 if anyone can help,post here or post there

#63: No icon  Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 pm
    —
bad luck Sad . So whats the plan now.. do we wait or is this thing over ?

#64: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm
    —
calenae has said he will drop out,lets give it another day ive posted on totalwar.com maybe someone there can help.if not then nothing more can be done and he will be replaced or his faction set to ai.

#65: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 pm
    —
Has anyone asked if another Grail would like to take his place?

#66: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 am
    —
— Imperator_Romulus
Has anyone asked if another Grail would like to take his place?

calenae pm'ed one of his clan mates that wanted to join but he still hasnt registered/posted.

ill make a post on the grails site give them a few hours to join the campain.we gave all clan members a good amount of time to join,this problem that calenae had has held the campain up for a while.am thinking if its held up any longer players will loose interest before it gets to turn 2.we need to draw the line somewhere and continue the campain

#67: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm
    —
Let's start to roll

#68: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm
    —
ok as you know ares took over from freddy,he will now be taking spain since calenae has droped out.i made a post of grails website and got no reply its now 21:24,so i think its time to get the campain going.

Romulus can you email spains turn to ares?

#69: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm
    —
Alright, Ares has the file.

#70: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 pm
    —
Save game file sent to Death Merchent. Very Happy

#71: No icon  Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
Sent to Sicily Very Happy

#72: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 pm
    —
Who has file ? I think it's past 24h and should be subbed

#73: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 pm
    —
Ive emailed ranger,lets give everyone one turn so they know whats what then start warning/replacing people

#74: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm
    —
yea its got of to a slow start which has made some lost intrest but after first turn we all know its rolling again and can check who has the file more

#75: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 pm
    —
ranger says it was sent to sparta days ago

#76: No icon  Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm
    —
File received by Ranger, sent to Gothic

#77: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm
    —
sent to Colin

#78: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm
    —
i'm away atm and won't be back until thurs evening

#79: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 pm
    —
sent to soul

#80: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm
    —
turn done,sent back to colin so he can set turkey to AI,colin will send it on to shadow

#81: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
done

#82: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm
    —
who was turkey and ill do mine now

#83: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 pm
    —
it was freddy,he droped out

#84: No icon  Author: GrailKnightsBeaner PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 pm
    —
sorry guys i have to drop out, wont have time to play for a few weeks

#85: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm
    —
someone send the file to me

#86: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 am
    —
Are we still doing this?

#87: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 am
    —
yes mate mate,theres been a couple small problems.after turn 1 it should run better

#88: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am
    —
beaner removed and file sent onto flo

#89: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm
    —
Ok. You do realize this is messing my map all to hell. Razz

Can someone update this thread?: http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=664

#90: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 am
    —
did update the pinned topic

http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=680

will also update that

#91: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 pm
    —
sent it yesterday..

#92: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:51 pm
    —
I cant get a reply from coach so poland will now be set to AI

Flo send the file to colin,colin can you fix this asap and send it on to boru,thanks.

#93: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 pm
    —
i won't be able to get the file sent on until sat unless anyone has a no cd crack

#94: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 pm
    —
Post was made by ares,it was removed after i had some problems with it...i somehow ended up with that fucking anti virus 2010 on my pc,scaned the files and nothing detected so am not sure how it got there.Once you download the crack scan them to be sure.

I have them installed and they do work

Here's a link to a crack for the 1.3 patch. I had to do the same meself after cracking the disc removing it from the cd case. Workd fine doesn't effect your Kingdoms if installed. As far as i'm aware multiplay will be fine as well.

Try any of the links.

Med 2 Total War 1.3 Crack.

Wink

kingdoms http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/medieval2totalwarkingdoms.shtml

#95: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 am
    —
done

#96: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 pm
    —
sent to boru??

#97: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:40 pm
    —
yea

#98: No icon  Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 am
    —
odd.. I searched my email's inbox, spam, and trash and cant seem to be able to find it.
We can re-send to norcalsampson [at] yahoo [dot] com or try with xfire.

#99: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 pm
    —
file was resent yesterday

#100: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ranger PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm
    —
file was sent to spartAAAAAAAA

#101: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 pm
    —
sparta has sent to gothic

#102: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm
    —
Any luck on your turn Gothic?

#103: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 am
    —
gothic has droped out the campain,it looks like a few players from the clans are disapointed with the time it takes to do 1 turn in this campain,cmon guys try help speed this up

colin ive asked gothic to send you the file so you can update it,if he takes to long contact the player before him by email or xfire so we can get this campain runing again.

#104: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 pm
    —
will do

#105: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm
    —
sparta is gonna email you gothics turn,

players to be removed:

gothic
shadow

players to be added

pk500 Hungary

#106: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:10 pm
    —
no probs, still waiting on file

#107: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 pm
    —
Did you get the file Colin?  Sparta sent it on the 28th...

This is why I said the file should be uploaded to your site. You can very easily use Filefront, it takes less time then an email, and if someone goes awol we wont get stuck for days waiting on them, we'll already have the file here to remove them, add a player, or whatever.    Wink  I'll upload one so you can see what I mean.

Also everyone haveing differant hours/timezones shouldnt be affected by uploading the save to your site.  Idk about everyone else but ts actually alot easier for me to check a web page once every day or two then the dozens of emails I get daily.  Plus emailing the save does us no good if they dont email it back.

Srry for the rant, but I had some ideas and Im not ready to give up on this hotseat just yet...

TURN FILE EXAMPLE:  intergrand-HR-2.sav

#108: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:28 pm
    —
yes i got the file the reason for the dely is due to a fuck up on my part with HDD partitions which has left me with linux as my only OS at this point

#109: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 pm
    —
colin maybe give me the admin details and ill sort it,this is taking to long mate

#110: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:47 pm
    —
aye will do will update you later on other stuff

#111: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 pm
    —
just incase theres anymore delays sparta can you sent me the file you sent colin

send to joe1888-06 [at] hotmail [dot] com

#112: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm
    —
ok sorted,file sent to colin

#113: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 am
    —
Very Happy   Great news.

#114: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 am
    —
was sent on to soul a while ago

#115: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 pm
    —
sent to flo

#116: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm
    —
ok no fucking about now flo will be subed,ill do his turn for him and send it on to next faction

edit:sending to boru now

#117: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 pm
    —
can people post in here when they have sent the file on, have a feeling i might have got it

#118: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:54 pm
    —
rom has the file

#119: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:27 pm
    —
Done.  Pazu's turn.

#120: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:30 pm
    —
My clan seems to be allergic to emails so in the interest of speeding this thing up, I got the file from Pazu and emailed it to Ares.  

If for some reason something goes wrong it can also be downloaded from here:  http://www.filefront.com/17632829/intergrand-Spain-3.sav

Ares has the file.

#121: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:35 pm
    —
just as a heads up i'll be in Dublin from Sunday morning until Tuesday evening so if I get the file you may have a wait

#122: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:59 am
    —
Turn played, file sent to Venice ( Death Merchent )... I thought this campaign was dead .....  Sad  Shocked

#123: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm
    —
ranger now has the file

#124: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ranger PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 am
    —
sent to sparta. hopefully this campaign will pick up again

#125: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 am
    —
sent to colin

#126: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:55 pm
    —
sent to soul

#127: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm
    —
france up,rom should have the file later

#128: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 am
    —
Turn done.  Pazu has the file.    Twisted Evil

#129: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm
    —
Pazu has sent me the file, but has sent me the turn for Germany no Spain. I have emailed him bk for the correct file. Embarassed

#130: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 pm
    —
File sent to Venice ( Death Merchent )

#131: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 am
    —
I dont have it, can you resend plz

adi_h [at] hotmail.co [dot] uk

#132: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 am
    —
File sent again to Death Merchent.

#133: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:38 am
    —
ares can you send me the file and ill sub death soulfly [at] celticalliance [dot] com

#134: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 pm
    —
File sent to Soulfly.

#135: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm
    —
File sent to Death...

#136: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 pm
    —
sent to ranger

#137: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 pm
    —
death send me the file,ranger will be subed if turn isnt done today

#138: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ranger PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 am
    —
sent hours ago

#139: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm
    —
file sent to colin

#140: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm
    —
aye got it, won't be able to do until tuesday, should have it done that morning

#141: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm
    —
slight change should be able to get it done tomorrow afternoon/evening

#142: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 pm
    —
emailed to rom

#143: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:38 pm
    —
Sorry for the wait, I dont check my emails.

Turn done and emailed to Pazu as well as posted on Imp forum.

#144: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 am
    —
File sent to Death Merchent. Laughing

#145: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am
    —
think i may have this one, will be done tonight

#146: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm
    —
turns out was other file i had and was sent to soul yest

#147: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 pm
    —
eh wtf,i have no file....colin what you on about.death has the file he sends it to ranger,sparta sends to you..

#148: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm
    —
death sent me a file named CA grand which i sent to you last night, as i said in my last post i got the file mixed up, just checked my emails it didn't get sent for some reason, resent there now

#149: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm
    —
just got email now,you posted in wrong thread

death still has inter file

#150: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:04 pm
    —
sent yesterday

#151: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 am
    —
file received . sent to colin

#152: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm
    —
most likely won't be able to get it done until tomorrow evening, will try and get it done tonight if i can

#153: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:01 pm
    —
sent to soul

#154: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 pm
    —
rom has the file

#155: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 am
    —
File sent to Pazu, Pazu sent file to Ares.

Ares has the file.

#156: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm
    —
Save File sent to Death. Laughing

#157: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 pm
    —
sent to sparta!!!

#158: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 pm
    —
sent to colin

#159: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 am
    —
you sent me the wrong file that is turn 6 you sent

#160: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 pm
    —
colin can you email or pm him?just to make sure he knows

#161: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote

We're suppose to be on turn 6.  Even I haven't done turn 7, and I do my turn first.

#162: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:38 pm
    —
i ended up having my armies back where they where last turn i know cause i had to settlements under seige

#163: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm
    —
check the turn in game and not just go on the save game name

#164: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm
    —
whats happening here,colin have you checked turn number in game yet?

#165: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm
    —
file you sent me is on turn 5 and as i've said the two settlements i finished seigeing last time i had the file are now under seige again by my same armies

#166: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm
    —
ok you need to contact sparta and tell him,he sent you the file so can you sort this out by email?ASAP

#167: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm
    —
i'm waiting on a reply

#168: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm
    —
ok mate thanks

#169: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 am
    —
— Imperator_Romulus wrote
— Colin747 wrote

We're suppose to be on turn 6.  Even I haven't done turn 7, and I do my turn first.

the file you resent me is on turn 5

#170: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:12 am
    —
colin thats rom not sparta,would be better keeping to emails looks like sparta isnt reading these hotseat threads

#171: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 am
    —
did realise got mixed up as real names are used in emails, we deff on turn 6 right?

#172: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am
    —
aye turn 6,last file you sent me was named turn 6 but it was turn 5,so this should be 6

#173: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 am
    —
France up

see if you can download the file here

#174: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 pm
    —
Downloaded and done.  Attached next turn to post.  Pazus turn.

#175: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 pm
    —
Thx m8 Very Happy

#176: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 pm
    —
File sent to Death Mechent.

#177: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 pm
    —
ares can you send me the file to joe1888-06 [at] hotmail [dot] com  cheers

#178: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 am
    —
sent to milan

Soulfly needs to relax, dont sub Smile

#179: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 am
    —
file sent to colin

#180: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 am
    —
sent to soul

#181: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:41 pm
    —
france up

king of portugal is now dead,the once mighty faction are no more

#182: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 pm
    —
Turn done HR up.  Turn attached.

#183: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 pm
    —
Turn done HR up.  Turn attached.

:bow:

:D

#184: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 am
    —
I'll re-install Med 2 today and pass the file on ASAP.....sorry peeps my disc 1 is cracked and i've had to borrow a copy... Mad

#185: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm
    —
File passed to death Merchent.

#186: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 am
    —
Death subed,Milan up

#187: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am
    —
file sent to colin

#188: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm
    —
will be done tomorrow

#189: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 am
    —
sent

#190: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:56 pm
    —
France up

#191: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:04 am
    —
Germanys turn.
File attached.

#192: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Pazu-Kitsune PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 pm
    —
Germanys turn.
File attached.

Apologies, ive been without internet for 5 days, but the problem should be fixed by now, as soon as i get home ill do my turn Very Happy

#193: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm
    —
no problem mate

#194: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 am
    —
Sorry been on 12hr shifts.... will do my move in the morning and post.... Cool

#195: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am
    —
File sent to Death.

#196: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm
    —
Will do tonight

Just checked your location Ares, you live about 30 miles away from me  Shocked

#197: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 pm
    —
Sent to Milan

#198: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm
    —
sent to russia

#199: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 pm
    —
france up

#200: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 pm
    —
Where you from Death_Merchant?? Rolling Eyes

#201: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am
    —
Crap, srry guys, didnt know I was holding this up the whole time.

Turn done and file attached.

#202: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 am
    —
I've sent the turn to Death.

#203: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Sparta PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 pm
    —
sent to colin

#204: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:49 pm
    —
Anyone seen Colin?

#205: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:51 am
    —
Anyone?

#206: No icon Re: INTER-CLAN HOTSEAT FILE Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:05 am
    —
nope,i am also unable to play the hotseat campains now untill i get a pc.sorry guys

http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1