Dr Pepper
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Dr Pepper Author: ivekLocation: Croatia, Zadar. PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 am
    —
Guys in America there is a drink called Dr Pepper. I heard it is good. Anyway on the cap of the bottle there is always a code. That code can be redeemed to a game i play named Battlefield: Heroes. I live in Europe but there is no Dr Pepper. Im asking you guys to pls at least buy one bottle and send me the code on the cap. That will be VERY helpfull to me.
So pls just one code...

#2: No icon  Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 am
    —
Sry mate, UK here.

I've got a few mates in the US so I'll give them a shout and see if any of them can hook you up.

#3: No icon  Author: ivekLocation: Croatia, Zadar. PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 pm
    —
Thanks! Very Happy

#4: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm
    —
In the US but dont drink soda.

#5: No icon  Author: ivekLocation: Croatia, Zadar. PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm
    —
i really need a Dr Pepper code now! :S

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:13 pm
    —
look for the usa members also on xfire mate and message them,worth a try!

#7: No icon  Author: ivekLocation: Croatia, Zadar. PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 am
    —
SplatFace will get me one... just dont know when :/

#8: No icon Re: Dr Pepper Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm
    —
I just was on a 3 weeks student exchange to the us and dr.pepper is the most horrible drink i ever had... the first dram is fine... but then youll die... ibought a large drink and throw away the most of it because its unbelieveable horrible (same as poptarts i ate the 1st time when i was in us).

The great drink in the us that we are missing in germany is Mtn Dew!

#9: No icon Re: Dr Pepper Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm
    —
— Jefri wrote
I just was on a 3 weeks student exchange to the us and dr.pepper is the most horrible drink i ever had... the first dram is fine... but then youll die... ibought a large drink and throw away the most of it because its unbelieveable horrible (same as poptarts i ate the 1st time when i was in us).

The great drink in the us that we are missing in germany is Mtn Dew!

I can't comment on the US version of Dr Pepper, but the UK version isn't that bad, somehow reminds me a bit of sherbert. I completely 100% agree about the mountain dew though, that was the king of softdrinks when I was a kid, they stopped selling it in the UK after only a couple of years though for some reason.

(the drinks may have the same names in the UK and the US, but generally in the UK different sugars and additives are used giving a slightly different and probably better flavour  Razz )

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1