World Cup 2010
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon World Cup 2010 Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 am
    —
The 2010 FIFA World Cup starts tomorrow in South Africa.
Footy fans across the world will be glued to there TV's for the next month or so.
Whether your nations team is at the world cup or not, all football fans have an opinion on who will win it.

I'll be cheering my nation on ( Eng ) throughout the tournament. I think we'll get through the group stages and will probably make the quarters but I cant realy see past that although I do hope i'm proven wrong and go on much further. Without influencing anyones answer's I dont think any European nation has ever won the world cup out of Europe. The world cup betting odds are Spain 4/1 Brazil 9/2 Argentina 6/1 England 7/1 Netherlands 9/1.

So please post your thoughts and answer the 3 questions:

1: Who you think will WIN the world Cup
2: Who you think will Flop
3: Top Goal Scorer

Video of all 32 teams to help.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rfi_-NPT0[/youtube]

1:Bazil
2:France
3:Fabiano ( Bra)

#2: No icon Re: World Cup 2010 Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:04 pm
    —
one day ill see scotland make it,its been awhile! so ill be supporting any team that plays england Very Happy usa to start

1: spain
2: england or italy
3: david villa

its gonna be either spain or brazil that wins.

i think the germans will do well they have a good young team.

#3: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 am
    —
Ha Ha Ha I never seen that one coming from you Soulfly .... England to flop, well there's a suprise.

I do agree the Spanish and the Germans will be a real threat to any team looking to lift the trophey Holland and the Argies to if they click from the start but I just feel Brazil are the obvious favorites and will be the team to beat again but never write the Italians off.

I think this world cup is wide open and depending on how some teams handle the altitude and maybe the heat ( although it is winter there ) there could be as many as 6 or maybe 7 teams in with a real shout.

Hey and soulfly you will see your team in the world cup again 1 day, when Scotland and Wales win a joint bid to host it.... Razz

#4: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:48 am
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtzdE669BfY[/youtube]

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 am
    —
— Ares0

Hey and soulfly you will see your team in the world cup again 1 day, when Scotland and Wales win a joint bid to host it.... Razz

aye that looks the only way,we will never hear the end of it if yous do win

i was tempted to remove that youtube clip Very Happy cant have stuff like that on these forums.

#6: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 am
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Lf6P_zPO4[/youtube] SurprisedLast edited by Ares0 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:00 pm
    —
Motherfucker referri anulled the goal, he said offside, not fucking possible!!!!
2nd Half-time we are going for goal!!!

Mexico Mexico!!!!

#8: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
saspi read the first post!!

the goal was offside,the keeper moved foward...

#9: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:48 pm
    —
1: Mexico
2: France
3: Chicharito Hernandez

Call me a dreamer, bit layed down because of draw but i have trust in Mexico winning over France.

After Mexico i would go after... Brazil!!!

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:38 pm
    —
mexico played some good football mate,also have some really good players.atleast your in the worldcup..

does mexico have a worldcup song??

#11: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 pm
    —
Well i think there is one but not really official much of a TV chain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8sBI1BzEM
(i like it, putting aside i dont like this kind of music)
This is some kind of Mexican version of the official world cup song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFHO5EfdEQQ&feature=related
(I like the original but i dont like much of our version although the singer is good)
For me our anthem should be my signature song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8sBI1BzEM

but once again i think its not synchronized with today`s music XD however i believe this is song is part of the mexican culture that made mexican the leader of Latin America.
However nowadays culture much influenced by dumb gringos has stopped this process and now we are in decay, i hope we recover the rising Mexico.
(apologize to usa`s memberes),

Too much talk for song, anyway...
Right now im watching Uruguay vs France, im not sure if i want Uruguay to win. A draw is obviously the best for Mexico, but i dont know a defeat of France would be good mentally speaking.

Just wrote too much and didnt thought it throughly or checked it sorry, game is about to start ill talk to you later.

EDIT: i put wrong link on spanish version of world cup offical cup, watch it!!
Last edited by Saspi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:47 pm
    —
Just watched France and TBH no suprises from Raymond Domenech , as a coach he is totally clueless. The players he has at his disposal and he still cant get the selection or formation right. I hope there tournement is a complete failure, and the cheating Thiery Henry and his French Garlic stench companions are sent crashing out at the group stage .... that would be justice for the blatent handball in Paris. Evil or Very Mad .

#13: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 am
    —
they have some top players,hes done well before,didnt they win it under him?news are saying players arnt happy that henry isnt starting

todays the day come on USA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmzw2-va-dM[/youtube]

thats a shite song,if the team listen to that usa will loose lol

#14: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 am
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=podh1wht9RY[/youtube]

C'mon England Stuff the Yanks!!!!!!!!

#15: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm
    —
just for the english

http://www.celticalliance.com/ give it 2 sec Very Happy

#16: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:10 pm
    —
OMG The Star Spangled Banner Shocked The anthem of tyranny all around the world.... Wink
C'mon England Let em av it!!!!

#17: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:11 pm
    —
like always, england reach the quarter final and then they go cry and say great excuses...like the referee was the one who made it Rolling Eyes

#18: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:17 pm
    —
flo read the first post,

#19: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:41 pm
    —
Ooooh Flo your such a Bitch ...... I can feel your resentment for England all the way from Germany.... Razz TBH you Germans will probably do well again and bore your way thru the tournement ... as usual... Razz

#20: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 pm
    —
1 - 5

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

#21: No icon  Author: Drowning_PoolLocation: Nienburg,Germany PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm
    —
I´d say Germany 1. but we just got new players and our best player ballack isn t in -.-.
So I´d say
1. England/Brazil
2. germany
3. don t know Very Happy

#22: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm
    —
what a save...i mean gooooooooooooal Very Happy

1-1 the final score

#23: No icon  Author: DefektLocation: Sandefjord, Norway PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 pm
    —
1. Norway
2. Brazil
3. Argentina

You'll see Wink

#24: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
— Defekt
1. Norway
2. Brazil
3. Argentina

You'll see Wink

defekt number 3 is ment to be a player...

#25: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 am
    —
thought i've edited it..

well.

1.germany, sure
2.england,italy,france
3.robert green

#26: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 am
    —
xD I should try it too, hehe.

1. Spain or Mexico
2. Yep it is Germany (I hope so...cause it sucks) Everybody who lives not in Germany must only listen the bullshit what the german people sing..
3. n/a

My 4th point is my favourite team (I don't belive that they win but I like them)

The US American Team

#27: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:06 am
    —
— FloFri

3.robert green

LOL i like Very Happy that was some save yesterday

#28: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 pm
    —
Sorry for late reply, i just awoke and have a ***T of a hangover .... i thought that green gaff Embarassed was a bad dream when i woke up .... then i read this forum.....thanks for reminding me!!!! Shocked 1-1 wasn't a bad score line .... if he hadn't made his blunder we would av won for sure, but thats gonna be the hardeest game for England in the group ... we SHOULD beat Algeria and Slovenia....

#29: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:49 pm
    —
— Ares0
we SHOULD beat Algeria and Slovenia....

"Should" mate,you know what they say its a funny old game..You will know from FA cup etc the small teams can cause upsets.Anyways you know who ill be supporting.

#30: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 pm
    —
Sure do you hostile scottish **** i'll let u put your own words to the stars mate... Laughing

#31: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 pm
    —
doesen't matter but the english team still sucks

USA for the WIN!!!

#32: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm
    —
I actually wanted the gringos to win, as long as they dont come to face us thats fine
(Thursday 17 June 2002)

I dont know i have always disliked the usa team, but recently they`ve stopped being dicks at least with Mexico team (*Donovan even learned spanish). This will probably get some americans angry, but us mexicans are slowly....
nah i wont say it Wink

Argentina game was also good, most sports "experts" (my sandyballs) said african goalkeepers were the worst in the tournament, and so far i`ve seen at least 3 different african goalkeepers been the best of the whole tournament, not to mention Mr green XD

Best goalkeeper is between southafrica and nigeria so far, Mexico`s goalkeeper is 37 years old and we have 2 of the best goalkeepers in mexico history in the fucking bench, and also 1 who is probably the best one ever lived in mexico not even getting called for the team. The fourth who is our regular player, is the shortest goalkeeper in mexico`s history!!!! He is good i got to accept that, but he is old as i said!!! It is time to give chances to other goalkeepers before its too late...

I fucking trust in my coach decisions, but im worried because our short goalkeepr got owned by fucking peter crouch 2.01 meters, next game is against france and from what i know they are much taller than the south africans...

At least im glad we havent got a Green mistake 8D
Im fucking worried about my time, cause this team is supposed to be the greatest in mexican history, but it looks like they are not going to pass to next phase, however i say that if they were meant to do great things, then they ought to beat a rival such as france leaving behind the fact they didnt defeat south africa...

I want fucking chicharito to play all 90 mins but i doubt it... France we are going to kick your cheating aces down!!! Le tricheurs a la verga!!!

#33: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:57 am
    —
seen this early on,lol

#34: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
    —
you german members must be looking foward to this world cup now,after the first game.even when it was 11 vrs 11 germany played some really good football,if they continue to play like that i can see them reaching the semi final.

on another note,how many of the starting 11 were born in germany?polish and brazil players in the germany team..

#35: No icon  Author: Drowning_PoolLocation: Nienburg,Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm
    —
4:0 GERMANY vs Australia!!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!! =)
Germany rocks Razz

#36: No icon  Author: Drowning_PoolLocation: Nienburg,Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm
    —
Think just 6 or 7 were born in germany Very Happy

#37: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
    —
Özil is born in germany with turkish parents.
Podolski born in poland.
Klose born in poland.
khedira born in germany with a tunesian father.

Trochowski born in poland.
gomez born in germany, dad from spain.
marin born in bosnia.
tasci born in germany, turkish parents.
aogo born in germany with a nigerian dad.
boateng born in germany, with nigerian dad.

Bold are players in the first eleven.
And ALL players are grown up in germany and moved here when they were maximun 5 years old. so they are german

#38: No icon  Author: Drowning_PoolLocation: Nienburg,Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 pm
    —
multi culture team xD

#39: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 pm
    —
laughed about the name of the german player cacau

#40: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 pm
    —
— CelticJay
laughed about the name of the german player cacau

aye,it sounds really german eh...

#41: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm
    —
i like to drink cacau ... LOL Wink

#42: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
— CelticJay

really funny Rolling Eyes

hmm italy sucked as well..against the two dortmund strikers Smile

till now, the themself called favourites england,france, netherlands and the current champion italy were quite bad.

#43: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 pm
    —
— CelticJay

If you understood spanish, the brazilian players names would make you laugh even more
Kaka : caca : poop
Elano : el ano : anus

They just make a really good combination
Kaka sale por el ano.

I apologize people Rolling Eyes

#44: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:16 pm
    —
Haha not bad Saspi...
@FloFri: I hope that germany will follow them...

#45: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm
    —
— CelticJay
Haha not bad Saspi...
@FloFri: I hope that germany will follow them...

i hope you burn your german passport...

i think at world tournements you MUST be for the countrys were you are from..i think in every country in the world everybody is doing so..just in germany are always a few.
but well, it's your decision, have fun at celebrating the US Rolling Eyes

i also hope that the communism fuckers from korea get smashed by brazilian..it was also funny that at the portugal match ronaldo was always on the ground nearly starting to cry Crying or Very sad

#46: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 pm
    —
— FloFri

i hope you burn your german passport...

i think at world tournements you MUST be for the countrys were you are from..i think in every country in the world everybody is doing so..just in germany are always a few.
but well, it's your decision, have fun at celebrating the US Rolling Eyes

May I hate Germany or it is a type of rebellion...
Whatever in the news, at work, or while drinking a beer or two, you only hear GERMANY HERE, GERMANY THERE .... it makes me sick.
Why don't we call it "Country of Stupidity?

I'd be happy if I could leave this damned country...even Austria is better...

#47: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 pm
    —
Yo guys just to draw your attention, or however its is said....
Shogun Total War released 3 new pics!!! Im waiting Gothic to make a reply or something, so i can give in an opinion...
tomorrow is great game southafrica vs uruguay i hope southafrica wins, since that would be good for mexico, but on the other hand uruguay are latino brothers...

I dont know if you knew this soulfly, but erickson is with ivory coast and he said many bad things about mexico when he left... recently he said ivory coast is better than mexico, i mean they have drogba but is drogba worth the whole mexican team?

lol i saw goal in 1 sec, turn my head for a little while and second one comes again...
That is why Brazil is my pick after mexico Cool

Last edited by Saspi on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

#48: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 pm
    —
sorry FloFri

#49: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am
    —
— CelticJay
sorry FloFri

lol, it's just your point of view.
and that there is a lot about germany IN germany shouldn't be a big surprise Wink

well saspi, brazilian is quite good without the big names i think dunga done a good job there...against korea they were surprised that they played so good

#50: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm
    —
wow spains defeat was a shock,i didnt expect that...

#51: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:10 pm
    —
— Soulfly
wow spains defeat was a shock,i didnt expect that...

i lost fucking 10 € -.-

#52: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm
    —
Spains defeat to the swiss was a shock, I never saw any of the game cos i was in work but did we realy expect more from the under-achievers...... Best side so far gotta be Germany ( even if it was against 10 men and they've ad practice with the damn ball ) but I feel the tournament so far has been nothing short of disappointing. Lets hope the 2nd round of group matches show some real adventurous, attacking football which has been sadly lacking in the cagey opening group games of the tournament. C'mon England pull ye ***king socks up and prove that arrogant Nazi Kaiser wrong..... Laughing

#53: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 pm
    —
I just remember that at least only one favorite won already but im not sure who was it lol

Hidden: 
GEEEEEEEEEEEERMAAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

#54: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm
    —
mexico 2 france 0

good game saspi eh? mexico played very good,am suprised how bad france continue to play though

#55: No icon  Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
This is it m8's

1. Germany
2. France
3 Dirk Kuyt (Netherlands)

#56: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm
    —
— Soulfly
mexico 2 france 0

good game saspi eh? mexico played very good,am suprised how bad france continue to play though

Man, when Chicharito scored it was fantastic it felt great...
Im not happy at all with the circumstances under which the goals were scored, however i do feel positive about the goals themselves. I`ve got to say that what i liked the best of the game was at the end when Mexican players talked, and they showed great personality and furthemore serenity...

I aint saying no more...

#57: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 am
    —
germany vrs serbia soon

soulflys prediction is 3-0 germany

am hoping for a germany vrs england quarter final,i know how much the english would hate to be knocked out by the germans once again

#58: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm
    —
YES!!! Serbia won 1:0 I neveer thought it is possible...

#59: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:53 pm
    —
well well well,looks like i was wrong.. germany 0 serbia 1

fucking hell,heres hoping theres more upsets later Very Happy

#60: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm
    —
Serbia may have won 1 - 0 but they were awful with there man advantage .... Germany will be kicking themselves that they've lost this game. Vidic was awsome at the back and although he gave away the penalty with his Superman impersonation, he was a rock. This leaves the group wide open especially if Australia can get a win against the Ghanaian's. Shocked

#61: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 pm
    —
Fuck that refery

Germany would had won

never a red card for Klose

#62: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm
    —
Agree with about the ref Jefri, Klose made 3 tackles and recieved 2 yellows ..... poor refereeing. Surprised

#63: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:22 pm
    —
CMON ALGERIA!!!! Same old england,good players but cant play as a team.Algeria played good,were the better team.

Algeria 0 England 0

#64: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm
    —
It was the fookin scouse and man u players let let us down...

But some of those algerian players where right twats... too good for some of us and then tht shitty twat in second half who kept fallin every time he was touched by Terry... wot a nob.

#65: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm
    —
I thought Algeria was a really bad team, but now i see what Donovan meant when he said Group C was harder than group A...

Probably best no goals game for me, Algeria should have won...

#66: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm
    —
Let's all laugh at England, let's all laugh at England.....HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA!!!

#67: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 am
    —
— Nighthawk
Let's all laugh at England, let's all laugh at England.....HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA!!!

HA HA HA HA!!!

(I was wondering where Nighty was on about this post)

#68: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:47 am
    —
England were awful .... but we avn't lost a game yet ... we might not lose ... but we may not win cos we cant score. No Joe Cole on the left, Lampard hopeless in the middle .... For all Heskey's hard work, he just ain't International class ... and how the hell can you expect Rooney to do anything with the kind of service he's had in the 2 matches. At least were there, and still in with a chance. This sums England up, if they were in Brazil and Portugals group, they'd be playing out of there skin and upping there game. On a positive note tho, we havn't lost a game like the CENSORED or the French. EmbarassedLast edited by Ares0 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#69: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 pm
    —
Scotland....Who are they ........ EXACTLY .................. Razz

#70: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:03 pm
    —
— Ares0
Scotland....Who are they ........ EXACTLY .................. Razz

hey if it was scotland vrs england i reckon we would win.you can have all the world class players you want but if they cant play as a team...

never thought id want a rangers player to do well..bougera make rooney look like a pub team striker

#71: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 pm
    —
Bugger-Her had a decent game but c'mon Soulfly, u cant deny Rooney's quality mate Idea . He cant do it on his own. If he had any kind of service he'd do a lot better...

#72: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
FIND THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE!

#73: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm
    —

C'mon Germany win your Group.....Bring it on Sunday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUTHqhirRls[/youtube]

#74: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm
    —
Mr. Flo flo, does germany got what it takes to defeat england?

Does Mexico got what it takes to defeat Argentina?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLTclldCXs[/youtube]

Mexico has memory, mexico wont forget, mexico wont forgive, mexico for the WIN!!!

#75: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm
    —
— Nighthawk
Aye saspi Germany does have what it takes to beat England......England are still and always will be S.H.I.T.E

Well the shite some how qualified for top 16..
Were are you scots again???
oh yeh you didnt make it to world cup...
shame tho u would ahv probs done better than us.. state we played first 2 games

#76: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
— lilcowan92
— Nighthawk
Aye saspi Germany does have what it takes to beat England......England are still and always will be S.H.I.T.E

Well the shite some how qualified for top 16..
Were are you scots again???
oh yeh you didnt make it to world cup...
shame tho u would ahv probs done better than us.. state we played first 2 games

Man and i thought USA-Mexico rivalry was harsh!!! You guys hate each other in football at least

Just in case you didnt got enough from the world cup:
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.celticalliance.com

#77: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
3 thinks are certain in football:
england does never win in a world cup against germany.
germany not often wins against italy in the WC.
and france is gay

#78: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm
    —
Well cowan with the population of britain being 61 million....scotland 5 million, wales 2.9 million and northern ireland 1.75 million that leaves england with a total of just over 50 million people......i should think england had more chance of producing more and better footballers than rest of britain put together.......the thing i hate about england is that most of them are arrogant, and that's why so many people and countries including us scots hate them......80% of english people are arrogant, cocky and think they are best thing since sliced bread.....get over it....brittish empire was lost long ago......your only world cup win was 1966 long ago.....and british empire would never have been what it was without us brave SCOTS and IRISH fighting alongside you english whimps....lol

#79: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 am
    —
Bit harsh that isn't it Soulfly ..... and I got a ticking off for a light hearted censored jibe. We may come acroos as arrogant to you and the rest of Scotland soulfly, but i can assure you mate it aint arrogance .. its English PRIDE .. English people are proud of there roots proud of there Nation and there History, just as you are of yours. Anyway I thought this was a football thread and not an Anti - English slanging post!!!

C'mon the football fella's Rolling Eyes

#80: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 am
    —
— Saspi

Just in case you didnt got enough from the world cup:
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.celticalliance.com

LOL saspi,nice one mate that beats the usa song on the splashscreen

ok guys lets try keep on topic and keep it abit friendly banter.hopefully theres no need to start deleting posts

#81: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:37 am
    —
I AGREE Laughing Lets bash the Italians for a change.... Sad Smile Very Happy

They were nothing special when they won it in 2006 .... but this team was simply awful. Embarassed
Shame Cannavaro career had to end in this fashion...but what a career.

#82: No icon  Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 am
    —
Monday Netherlands - Slowakie 16.00

Plase your bets @: youwilllie [at] myfeet [dot] wk

I will be a nice 1 to watch. Crying or Very sad Have to wortk till 17.00

#83: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm
    —
aye he was a top player.am just about to watch portugal vrs brazil this should be a very good game,i reckon 2-2

#84: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:26 pm
    —
so much for a good game,i expected more from 2 top teams

#85: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66OuJZGDCHE[/youtube]

Love this advert cant wait for the match today may the best team win..............C'MON ENGLAND LET EM AV IT SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YE MADE OF ............

#86: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 pm
    —
its gonna be a good game of football,maybe second best to scotland vrs england.there is some history with the 2 teams,schland vor

#87: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:11 pm
    —
Congratation Germany, clinical today I have no complaints by far the better team. Could av been 6 or 7 easy. Where are them Premier League players.... Feel sorry for Rooney and Gerrard ... no service at all for Rooney, 1 clear chance in 4 matches and Gerrard playing out on the left...never mind. Again Conratulation to GERMANT go give the Argies or Mexico a good game...C;mon Mexico..... Very Happy

#88: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
— Ares0
Congratation Germany, clinical today I have no complaints by far the better team. Could av been 6 or 7 easy. Where are them Premier League players.... Feel sorry for Rooney and Gerrard ... no service at all for Rooney, 1 clear chance in 4 matches and Gerrard playing out on the left...never mind. Again Conratulation to GERMANT go give the Argies or Mexico a good game...C;mon Mexico..... Very Happy

Thanks man, if goal hadnt been nullified would have been quite different game
Mexico vs Argentina, all fucking bets on Argentina i couldnt care less we are going to beat those smug sons of a bitch...

Mexico lost 3-1 to England, so i would be worried if they had won... air play and tall players are mexico`s weak point. But whoever it is we will overcome circumstances, and show you what aztec warriors are made of!!!

#89: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 pm
    —
The Ball Did Not Cross The Line......its Official

#90: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
for the members who havnt done so already,please read ares first post in the thread!

#91: No icon  Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 am
    —
— Soulfly
The Ball Did Not Cross The Line......its Official

ROFL!

— LA Times

LA TIMES

It was England's worst-ever World Cup defeat and the umpteenth time in the last four-plus decades that it has been the Germans who have run roughshod over English hopes.

So, the Three Lions are heading home. The English tabloids are working themselves into a froth over the bad call by Uruguayan referee Jorge Larrionda and his assistants, and the Germans, not without a smirk or two, are going on to the quarterfinals.

They do so deservedly. They were younger, fitter, faster and smarter. They carried with them no preconceived ideas about their own worth, as the English players did, and they were better-coached.

....It is time to clean house, and the larger and more forcefully the broom is used the better.

The sad truth of the matter is that England's players, with few exceptions, are an arrogant, ignorant and unpleasant lot. They are paid far too much by their Premier League clubs, where their true allegiance lies, and their ability individually and collectively in an England shirt does not match their swagger.

I'm English, and I couldn't agree more with what the LA Times said, especially the last paragraph. I don't agree so much with the coaching though, I don't believe it was Fabio Capello, it was the fuckwits in the "team" (term used loosely).

Coincidentally, as I'm now also "partially" german (ok, I still have to wait 3..4 years til I get my passport :p), I can now go "deutschland ist weiter!"

1. I'd hope Deutschland to be honest, but the way things are shaping up I think it's going to be a south-american final and we'll see an Argentine victory.
2. England and France, it's already happened but, boy was it hilarious when it did.
3. Klose I think, he was like a fucking Ninja in the England v Deutschland game.

#92: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
    —
all my feelings are expressed in on symbol:

Very Happy

#93: No icon  Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:43 am
    —
Hey m8's

I feel a classic football game is coming up.

Finals:

Netherlands - Germany

I hope this is going to happen.

#94: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 am
    —
moneys on germany to win it now,another shock yesterday i didnt expect brazil to loose.

#95: No icon  Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 am
    —
To be honest with you, the Netherlands have been a pretty steady competitor in this cup. I'm with you Neanderthaler, it'd be great to see a Deutschland v Nederlands final.

#96: No icon  Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm
    —
Deutschland is through to the semis! 4-0, haha that was a great second-half. Argentina's going home Twisted Evil

Really looking forwards to a Deutschland Netherlands final, that'd be a legend game.

#97: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:23 pm
    —
Dont sing to early, spain is climbing slowly...

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1