Going away for a week
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Going away for a week Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:55 pm
    —
well its that time agian (ug) i have to go down to england and go to collage for a week its so god dam boring where we live in a hotel theres no shops or anything near it cause its in middle of nowhere theres good tvs no pcs ect you feel like commiting sideways cause its so boring lol and were not evan alowed to drink Sad

#2: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm
    —
That sounds like a lot of fun!

Enjoy your "Hellish" trip, the more negatives you see in it, the more you wish you were dead instead of at the college!

Why is it just a week?
Seems a bit odd Razz

Good Luck, if you experience major boredom, start your recovery with a magnifying glass and a pile of ants. Then move onto leaves and sticks... (The Second Phase will get you interested in fire).

One last thing!
While your in England, can you find Shadow and get a video of his mom beatin him with a rolling pin?

Hidden: 
No really... Bummer. I wouldn't like that either.
Last edited by SplatFace on Fri May 07, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:24 pm
    —
1 week???????? I dont understand that.

#4: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm
    —
Lol make the most of it Smile be4 u know it you be back in that shithole u call Scotland Razz judge you don't want to do what splat sed she'll rip of your balls and crush them then she will come to usa, seach out through of the fat americas which is pretty much all Americans then she wil beat you and all your family splat

#5: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:28 pm
    —
I will drive down to watch.

#6: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:58 pm
    —
Bitch fight! Bitch fight! Bitch fight! Rarrww

#7: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:08 pm
    —
THATS MINE!!!!!! RAWR IS MINE! Evil or Very Mad

#8: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 pm
    —
Let the BITCH fight continue damnit!

#9: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 pm
    —
She will Brey u al over splat Smile what's ur choose of weapon

#10: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 am
    —
Considering that your mom sounds like a fucking beast from hell, I will take the 50 Cal. Sniper. One shot to that beast and it's OVAH.

Lt. Price shot that dudes arm off!

#11: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 am
    —
Lt. Price shot that dudes arm off!

random

#12: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 am
    —
Lt. Price used the 50 Cal.

It's not random.

#13: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:32 am
    —
Saying it here is random

#14: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:52 am
    —
How so? I stated the event in which Lt. Price shoots a guys arm off with a 50 Cal.

The 50 Cal. is my weapon of choice v.s the beast (Shadow's mom).

It's completely neccessary to back up the reason in which I picked the 50 Cal. as my weapon. (It can shoot LIMBS off of PEOPLE) ----> Beast will suffer major damage.

#15: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm
    —
Lol you guys already taking a BITCH fight in here,

Judge GL on that "vacation" before you know your self the soldier!
Crouching through the mud, climbing ropes...Third World War. Before you know you are gonna like it and than...you need to go home..xD

P.S. Damn about 7 weeks(school weeks) to go and than and than ThA big vacation:D

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3