[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern
What raceing game do you want this on?
[ 7 ] [ 78% ] Dirt 2
[ 1 ] [ 11% ] Grid
[ 1 ] [ 11% ] Toca 3
Total Votes : 9

#1: No icon Raceing match Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:58 pm
    —
Lets all have a race but vote on wich game youd like to play it on or you have. Smile

#2: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:31 pm
    —
Hmm, I guess I should get a controller for this then huh...

So far, I've been using my arrow keys.

No Fuel? That'd be an interesting game to dual on Very Happy

I'm not sure what to pick yet, as I have not played any of these games very much. Yet...
Im thinking you have to unlock stuff, and then you can use that in Multiplayer right?

#3: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:54 pm
    —
easy dirt2 Very Happy

#4: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm
    —
because alot of ppl are getting cant conect to key server fault with fuel as the tards are steam have ran out of keys lol? what in the hell did they excpt a bundle of ownage games woth £60 for 12.50 and they didnt excpt to sell any???

#5: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm
    —
XD Those missing keys are temporary!
You don't think they would rip so many people off right? I mean they would probably force a lot of people to wait a bit for a fix to the problem... Don't worry, you have not been tricked out of your cash (For ever)... They WILL fix this or I will get on there case.

The below issue, is regarding the long (Emphasize LONG then MULTIPLY IT BY 100) wait for the release of the next Half Life edition.

Valve/Steam - Same thing.... Valve/Steam, have not released Half Life 2 Episode 3 yet. >.< It's either Episode Three, or Half Life 3.

#6: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 pm
    —
dirt 2 and grid!
got them now with the steam deals Smile

#7: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:16 pm
    —
LFS or GRID
i have LFS and GRID, but not dirt2 or toca 3. so unless the race is on LFS or GRID then i can't take part.

#8: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 pm
    —
Aye! Nighthawk! Bad situation! Look at those voting results!

To be fair, its (So Far)

Better hope more people vote!
XD

#9: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 am
    —
My vote is for dirt 2,but ill jump on any of the 4.Only played dirt2 and toca so far.

Nighthawk have you updated grid?You might have trouble like with dragon rising

#10: No icon  Author: DefektLocation: Sandefjord, Norway PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:47 pm
    —
Got all my racing games on PS3 only meeh =(

#11: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:22 pm
    —
Bummer!

I got an idea

Hidden: 
"Don't be a console noob!"

#12: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm
    —
Great idia splat Smile

#13: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:10 am
    —
I'm glad there is an agreement amongst the undecided!

Now we await the verdict of the game to be played!

#14: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 am
    —
Ah fucking shit. I wanted to vote for GRID but hit DiRT 2.
Fuck. But its also a great game i just like grid more Wink

#15: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm
    —
Shocked
Looks like I'm gonna need to practice driving.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2