precision clan
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon precision clan Author: mr-medic PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 pm
    —
hi

i didnt know where i should make this post but thought you should know about it

i came across this site as it was linked to a friend of mine and i saw your site listed as a bad site,

the admin trash talked about a few sites in his forum thought i send you it. I sent this to all i saw listed there and thought you all should know about it.

i hate trash talkers.

http://www.precisionclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=111&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

#2: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 pm
    —
Hello,

Many thanks for informing us about this, I'm sure our Generals will take care about this.
In my eyes this is a very dishonourable behaviour of the Precision clan, do they have to much free time so they need to backbite about other clansites?

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm
    —
LOL thanks for the heads up mate,i suppose we should just copy them if we want to be the best........Last edited by Soulfly on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
Shame!

Seems they have nothing to do but to bash other websites looks it makes them feel better.
I gave them some answer on their forum,that's it.

....actually I don't give a fuck what Precision clan thinks about our website they are not supposed to use it lol

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 pm
    —
good post mate,they are using a theme thats popular as fuck,alot of clans use that kool new theme

example: even better site http://rageoholic.co.uk/index.php

i dont have £35 to buy a new theme everytime a new game comes out,they need to grow up.

#6: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm
    —
Ut's right Soulfly, why we shall need a new theme? I like this and it works so -> where's the problem?

#7: No icon  Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
SALUTE ALL

When I was shown the link I went to see, all I said was that I felt sorry for there behaviour, my post got deleted & konfusion edited his post dramatically & then I got banned, so much for freedom of speech ( 1 of his comment ) enough said about the *** , beside I think your site is kool, ( im a jungle jim ) so that obviosly sways my opinion lol & maybe we could set up a scrim for BC2 ( when they fix it ) hope fully soon

MOW BGEN BIG B

#8: No icon  Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm
    —
p.s. after browsing ur website it seems our clans are similiar as in killin & chillin & respect, etc, a scrim would be nice check us out at mowclan.us we mostly play BF 1942 DC COD series left for dead 2 & now BC2

MOW BIG B

#9: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
Aye that guy konfusion is nothing but a retarded arrogant asshole.....precision is supposed to be an 18+ clan......i think they need to grow up.

MOW_BIGD.....jungle jim=tim, hail hail mate.
If you would like to arrange a scrim, shoot Cowan a PM as he deals with our battlefield division

#10: No icon  Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm
    —
kool as soon as we get a bit of practice on BC2 my clan would love to have a scrim I will sort it on my end & get back to you's p.s. were is your server located ?? ours is in NY As its the best ping for the vast majority of our clan

Regards MOW Brig GEN BIG B

#11: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 pm
    —
am still waiting on bc2 so much for preorder,the server is located in london mate

#12: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:10 pm
    —
well all i can say is you cant judge a book by its cover we may not have £100 theme but we do have some of best gamers dont think we could vs a clan in a game and lose because they have better site? lol if you want i could make few things for the site if this site is able to add specific features instead of a whole new theme.

#13: No icon  Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:11 pm
    —
YIP the yanks got it on tuesday, most euro's today, us scots- brits tonight at midnight, we are also having probs with our server that need ironed out, but we will get there , it looks a bit like BF2 all our members are saying except much better, well most Except me doh
Regards MOW BIG B

#14: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 pm
    —
hmmm its nothing like bf2 mate,its more like an arcade/cod battlefield game.the only thing i seen that was better was the graphics,but that was the beta....ill judge it more if this game ever arrives

#15: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm
    —
Just surfed a bit about their mega-cool site, and look which old friend I found: http://www.precisionclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=254 Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2