Imperators Embassy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Imperator

#1: No icon Imperators Embassy Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 pm
    —
Hail my brothers, I love the new website.. awesome work ! Its good to see our friends growing stronger and stronger with each passing year and I would like to toast to the Alliance.

You all are welcome guest in our halls http://imperator.editboard.com/forum.htm

#2: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am
    —
Hail imperators, and welcome to our clans new home. Soulfly will send invites to our house warming party....lol

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:16 am
    —
Hail Imperator

Welcome mate and thanks for setting up a new embassy,there will be a piss up in the tavern soon as the ale arrives you are all invited.To the alliance Mr. Green

#4: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 pm
    —
good to see you guys stopping by

#5: No icon  Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 pm
    —
Haha if theres a party Ill be there, Ill be sure to bring my new concubines from my conquest of the middle east, asia, europe, africa and america.

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am
    —
sounds like a plan Laughing

#7: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 am
    —
So do you guys still play TW? And if so do you feel like tring again to get an Imperator vs CA game going this Saturday? Any TW game will be fine. Wink Hope to see you on the battlefield. Twisted Evil

#8: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:47 am
    —
we are mostly on bf2 or cod but still play tw now and then,most of us are pissed off at etw hence why we are never really on that.some of our tw guys have things on right now so getting games going this weekend would be tough

ill see what i can do

#9: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:03 pm
    —
Ok man, I understand. No pressure. People always move on to other interests eventually.

#10: No icon CA vs Imps? Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am
    —
What do you think? Is it time to try and set up some friendly Napoleon 2on2's maybe? Any takers? I know it might be hard to arrange becouse of our time differances, but maybe if we set up something a week or two in advance we can make this happen. Wink Sounds like fun.

#11: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm
    —
Aye it would be good mate,we dont have many NTW players ill need to speak with those guys see what they say to it.

#12: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 am
    —
Okie dokie. Hey Soul, if you see me on and need a partner just let me know. Wink

#13: No icon Re: Imperators Embassy Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:33 pm
    —
Hey guys!  Haven't been by in ages and with Rome2 only 30 hours away I thought I better dust off the old embassy door.

Glad to see you guys are still active.  Im sure the Imperators will get back up to speed soon.  We're look forward to many friendly games with the mighty Celtic Alliance.

See you on the battlefield!

#14: No icon Re: Imperators Embassy Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 pm
    —
Hail Imperator

It will be a honour to fight with our allies once again, cant wait to xmas... i mean the 3rd lol, gonna be good. See you on the battlefield

#15: No icon Re: Imperators Embassy Author: Imperator_BoruLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:51 pm
    —
Hail Brothers! Its good to see you are strong and well. I have a new steam account just for total war, my son has my old one with all the games. My new steam  id is Imperator_Boru and I just got my rome 2. I look forward to many epic battles.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Imperator

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2