im leaving CA
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon im leaving CA Author: venturejr PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:17 am
    —
cya soul im out

#2: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 am
    —
Whats this all about? Shocked

#3: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 am
    —
He left CA for [PARS] clan... 666aviator666's clan

#4: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:14 am
    —
i kinda expected this..someone messaged me about him kicking so his pars mate could get in the chopper,i told venture if he couldnt admin right then the admin rights would be removed.i guess he didnt like that,anyways good luck venture..

ive just been on ur bf2 server and i got kicked by venturejr..reason: wait in line Very HappyVery Happy map just started and i was the 2nd in chopper -> gunner, and the admin was pilot..he wanted to fly with his mate and kicked me???? WTF???

#5: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:36 pm
    —
lol, wait in line Laughing

#6: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 pm
    —
ok first of all it wasnt even aviator and the guy that i kicked didnt wait in line the match before and then he didnt wait in line the other time then.... he just was spamming and spammin so i kicked him so if came in there and said shit a bout me doin sumfin rong you should get all the facts first...

#7: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 pm
    —
ok name of this guy? ill check the logs and ill check the replys

#8: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm
    —
Is this discussion about a decision in the past needed?
GL&BB Venture

That's not the proper way to behave if PARS enticed venture ...

#9: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 pm
    —
Door open, kick ass, door closed....Goodbye.

I do not like people who join the clan and are then enticed by another clan.......guys show a bit of loyalty.

#10: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm
    —
Oh loyality a big problem everywhere ^^

#11: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am
    —
turns out this lot are a bunch of hackers,check this out,interesting:

http://forums.bf2stats.net/post142109.html

#12: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:25 am
    —
LOL wot a bunch of morons... a new vid just added from a game yesterday with 1 of them usin his hacks... on his own server lmao wot tit... and he's as bad as a hacker i know... luckily we kicked and banned him from clan and made sure he cant join another lol

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1