Football Manager 2010
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Football Manager 2010 Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 pm
    —
Good news if your a Football Manager fan. Football Manager 2010 has just been released, i've managed to get myself a copy of the game heres a few screenies of the new game...

This is the new game setup screen, it now tells you how it rates your computers performance and how the your game will run with the selected leagues and player databases

[img]
[/img]

This is the new user interface, complete new skin from FM 2009. Very easy to use and easy use of access for all options available in game

[img]
[/img]

This is the new look team selection and tactics centre, seems to be a lot more user friendly than 2009 but you can toggle between the new interface and the old style Football Manager team selection/ Tactics Screen...

[img]
[/img]
[img]
[/img]
[img]
[/img]
[img]
[/img]

This would have been a shot of the match screen but unfortunately it just wouldn't let me capture the match as it was happening.....Stadiums are now included in the viewed matches.....Overall looks pretty good and an improvement on 2009

[img]
[/img]

Anybody intrested in a copy message me and i'll send you one out Smile

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:25 pm
    —
email on the way Very Happy

#3: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm
    —
Me Too, email sent.

#4: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:55 pm
    —
Copies will be in the post tomorrow. Install using the offline option and the disc will need to be in your drive to play the game no crack required. Enjoy fellas.

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 pm
    —
alright mate thanks

#6: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:26 pm
    —
would be great if u can send me one too

thx a lot

#7: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 pm
    —
OK jay just need an address to send it to .... email me an address.

#8: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 pm
    —
Cheers mate....good stuff.

#9: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:23 pm
    —
you get my pm, ares?

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 pm
    —
got it today alot of changes to 09 i like most of them,thanks! Very Happy

#11: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 am
    —
flo ares said to tell you it will be posted at the weekend mate because hes working nights at the moment.

#12: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 pm
    —
i sent my adress to you per PM

#13: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm
    —
Got mine today.....many thanks Ares0

#14: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:18 pm
    —
i am still waiting Sad

#15: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:19 pm
    —
Sorry for the delay Flo ... Been very busy with work, posted you a copy on sat ( 14th ) should be with you soon dude... Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2