Darkest of Days
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Darkest of Days Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:55 am
    —
Not sure if you guys heard about this game but it came out september this year.

Darkest of Days takes the player through time into historic battles in an effort to save key individuals from certain death. The battles range from Custer's Last Stand at the Battle of the Little Bighorn in 1876 to fighting in Pompeii as ash and fire rain down from an erupting Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. Other locations include the battles of Antietam and Tannenberg, and a German World War II P.O.W. camp. There are different missions in every time period and the game takes about 4 hours to complete.

The game features over twenty weapons, both from the original time period as well as those brought back from the future. In addition, there are artillery weapons from different time periods to assist in battle.

Players are also required to save certain other individuals who are important to the continuity of history. There are two types of characters who fall into this category: the first types are the key individuals that the player must rescue so that they can be placed back into their correct place in time who are represented with an orange aura. The second type is a random character marked with a blue aura and can be saved by wounding them in their limbs or using a weapon called chasers that knock them out. This way the characters are taken out of the battle without being killed.

If three of the blue aura individuals are killed by the player, however, this can trigger a visit by the Opposition who use the disturbance caused by their deaths to track down and attempt to kill the player. Opposition agents tend to be heavily armed and shielded making many period weapons useless against their superior technology. They are not completely indestructible, however, and can be killed allowing the player the opportunity to seize their weapons.

i downloaded it via torrent last night... its about 5gb but the storyline is one of a kind! as the game is so origional.
I Highly suggest you watch some videos or at least consider downloading it. Its a good play! The action reminds me of cod and cod 2.

#2: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
    —
im probs going probs get this game.
if you convince me. Laughing

#3: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:17 pm
    —
i dotn convince anyone mate, waste of time.. they can all see for themselves Cool

#4: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 am
    —
lol i got it Laughing

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1