new games
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon new games Author: venturejr PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 pm
    —
it would be nice to get some games that maybe only a few ppl have one of are games so if you want more to reply ill probs get the game if you want someone to paly with. Laughing

#2: No icon Re: new games Author: venturejr PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:17 pm
    —
— venturejr
it would be nice to get some games that maybe only a few ppl have one of are games so if you want more to reply ill probs get the game if you want someone to paly with. Laughing
come on noone with any games?

#3: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 am
    —
maybe we can get a little subforum like: "Celtic Alliance rocks every console" if it is ok we won't disturb the BF and TW sections
so we can get more members too, btw we fill the calendar and search for other opponents, it would be great.

#4: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:16 pm
    —
— Resistance
well it would be nice to get some clan mems on the 360 and play COD4
imma get one and imma get cod 4 2 so ill play with you Laughing

#5: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 pm
    —
— CelticJay
maybe we can get a little subforum like: "Celtic Alliance rocks every console" if it is ok we won't disturb the BF and TW sections
so we can get more members too, btw we fill the calendar and search for other opponents, it would be great.
yes i very much agree with this/ Laughing

#6: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm
    —
— sniper
How about ps3 games ? Anyone have one??
i dont have on but when i start my job and get my cell then ill get one. Laughing Very Happy

#7: No icon  Author: venturejr PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm
    —
ok ,nice i will try my best to start playing with you guys
Laughing

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1