Hail to the Mighty Celtic Alliance!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Hail to the Mighty Celtic Alliance! Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 pm
    —
I just wanted to pop in and see what you guys have been into. Cool My mind drifts back to many epic CA\Imperator MTW2 battles and my heart longs for days gone by... Crying or Very sad

Do you guys still play much TW these days? I'm almost always ready for some action. Would anyone be interested in some friendly CA vs Imperator action? Maybe even team up for some 4on4. It can be any TW game, most of us Imps have all three. Twisted Evil Though be warned, my Med2 skills arnt what they used to be.

Anyway, hit me up on xfire(romulusaugustus) or steam(Imperator_Romulus) if you feel the urge.

Long Live the Celtic Alliance!!!

On a side note, I know you dont like it Soulfly but if you havent tried 1.5 empires, you should give it a go. I can play 4on4's with large units no prob and its a blast!

#2: No icon Re: Hail to the Mighty Celtic Alliance! Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 am
    —
— Imperator_Romulus
I just wanted to pop in and see what you guys have been into. Cool My mind drifts back to many epic CA\Imperator MTW2 battles and my heart longs for days gone by... Crying or Very sad

Do you guys still play much TW these days? I'm almost always ready for some action. Would anyone be interested in some friendly CA vs Imperator action? Maybe even team up for some 4on4. It can be any TW game, most of us Imps have all three. Twisted Evil Though be warned, my Med2 skills arnt what they used to be.

Anyway, hit me up on xfire(romulusaugustus) or steam(Imperator_Romulus) if you feel the urge.

Long Live the Celtic Alliance!!!

On a side note, I know you dont like it Soulfly but if you havent tried 1.5 empires, you should give it a go. I can play 4on4's with large units no prob and its a blast!

Hail Imperator

good to see you mate,we still go on mtw2 now and then,not seen you on but thats probaly down to the time zones. aye am sure we could arrange a friendy game on both mtw and etw no problem.weekends would be best,teaming up for a few games also would be good fun.

ok ill try etw again,nighthawks looking to get more etw games going also so lets see if 1.5 is any good.

#3: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 pm
    —
Hail to our noble allies, yeah i'd like to get some games in with you guys...med2 ETW i don't mind.

#4: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:27 pm
    —
Good to hear! Very Happy I'll be looking for you guys.

#5: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 pm
    —
So...have you and Nighthawk gotten in any Empires games yet Soulfly? Good stuff. I've also been getting in a few Med2 games here and there. Aww, the memories. The lobbies had more people in it then I've seen in months.

Anyway feel free to give me a shout if you want to play anything (TW related). Ill be looking for you. Shocked Razz

BTW, awsome sig Soul. Wink

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:32 pm
    —
not had a chance yet,i had to install a new hard drive the other day lost everything.ill try a game the now see what its like.

med2 is going good 70+ on each night,cant beat it.

ill report back soon

#7: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 pm
    —
Wow, good to hear Med2 is still going strong. It must just be the US players that are slacking. I never see more than 30 players, and even that many is rare. I was on the other night and there was only one other person online and he had a game up...he must have been waiting for the chat monitor to join. Laughing Poor fella. Wish I'd taken a screen shot.

#8: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 am
    —
lol its been a while since i seen the lobby that bad,round about the time when everyone couldnt log in.

as you know couldnt get a game going the other night but managed to play a 4v4 last nite,was a decent game but very laggy.

#9: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 am
    —
Good to see you got a game in. Nice kills! Twisted Evil Hate to hear you had a laggy one though. Just out of curiosity, what display driver are you using?Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 pm
    —
might go on later.its a NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS

#11: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 pm
    —
Yeah but what driver is it using? Probably 191.07 since you just had to reinstall everything. You can go to Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager, click on Display adapters, and right click on NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS, then properties and then the Driver tab and look at the last 5 numbers in the driver version. Thats your display driver. Smile It sounds like alot of stuff but really only takes a few seconds. The best driver for Empires is 182.50, I'll test out 191.07 today and see how it runs.

Also in your empires options make sure you have HDR, Depth of field, and SSAO unchecked. And make sure you use Shader Model 3 and have hardware shadows checked. That should help your fps.

#12: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm
    —
its the latest driver mate 191.07 my pc can run the game easy its probaly down to my internet or someone elses.thanks for the help

— Imperator_Romulus

Also in your empires options make sure you have HDR, Depth of field, and SSAO unchecked. And make sure you use Shader Model 3 and have hardware shadows checked. That should help your fps.

ill give this a try,nothing to loose

#13: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm
    —
You guys about ready to rumble? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil GL&HF! Wink

#14: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:24 pm
    —
ofcourse will be good returning to the battlefield.good luck

#15: No icon  Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:06 pm
    —
Oh well, no worries guys. The unexpected always seem to pop up on Saturdays. Maybe we can try again next weekend. Cool

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2