Operation Flash Point
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Operation Flash Point Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:30 pm
    —
am thinking about buying this,would be good to get a few of us playing it,something different from total war and battlefield.would any you be interested in buying it?maybe it could be CA's third game.

check out

http://www.flashpointgame.com

•The most realistic modern military shooter: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising will deliver the most accessible, engaging and visceral sandbox shooter of the year, with a huge variety of tactics and over 100 authentically modeled vehicles and weapons. Authentic cutting-edge weaponry is simulated with detailed ballistic physics and players will command and control a wide variety of multi-component, multi-weapon vehicles, including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, APCs, attack and utility helicopters. The character catastrophic damage system authentically depicts the terrible wounds and injury from modern weapons to communicate the lethality of combat.

•Freedom of Play: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising will give players the freedom to handle military crisis situations on their initiative. Unscripted missions will task players with real objectives, such as laying down covering fire, covering a friendly unit's retreat or conducting short-range recon patrol. Armed with cutting edge military hardware, players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics.

•Squad-Based Combat: As an epic single and multi-player campaign weaves the narrative, players will fight as infantry soldiers in battle, drive tanks in armored assaults, and infiltrate the enemy in covert special operations utilizing a wide variety of realistic military weapons from knives and rifles to machine guns and grenade launchers.

•Redefines the Size of Battle: the 220km2 island of Skira gives players a multitude of tactical decisions on how to best accomplish missions. Densely packed with environment detail and objects, valleys, mountains, coastlines, towns, villages and industrial complexes all combine to deliver a rich and challenging tactical environment.

•Extensive PVP and Co-Op support, with options to play through the campaign co-operatively with up to 3 friends, as well as varied multiplayer PVP game modes catering for up to 8 players on console and 32 players on PC.

#2: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm
    —
looks good certaily something to think about

#3: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 pm
    —
the first was quality realism was awesome especially how the did the squad interactions etc.. fuking loved it. Might buy it for 360 instead tho.. pc is rather shite!

#4: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 pm
    —
I try to get the game but i think my pc won't like it

the first one was a good game but it was a bit boringIt was the same as ARMA

#5: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:53 pm
    —
lol sounds like etw all over again

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm
    —
ill tell you the morn

he was playing it long enough early on

#7: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:26 pm
    —
will be interesting to see what you think

#8: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm
    —
is it only one map online?

#9: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 pm
    —
hmmm this got me wondering

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=e906ee8a6874596a88dfbefa6076435c&t=983296

#10: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 am
    —
I won't mind it's slow, bf2 feels like arcade shooter sometimes,no tactic no anything,what for to worry if you can respawn in few seconds ...

Multiplayer demo available ??

#11: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:29 am
    —
no yet,i have found alot good posts about it to.think ill still buy it

#12: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm
    —
My bro got me a copy.....so i'll give it a try.

#13: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:37 pm
    —
sound co op is the best way to play this..about time Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2