ChosenOne Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

#1: No icon ChosenOne Application Author: Vass-sCo PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:03 pm
    —
1. In game name - ChosenOne
2. Country your from - Scotland
3. Age - 35
4. Origin name (if have one) - Vass0131
5. Steam name -vass0131
6. Clan history - N   Napoleonics
7. Games you play - NTW,RTW2,BF3,FM2013
8. How active are you each week? (estimated in hours) - 10+
9. Who recruited you/how did you find us - Played withand against Soulfly and Smokey a long time ago.
10. Do you have a microphone? If not are you willing to get one and be active on Teamspeak? - Yes  TSRC2 installed
11. Are you willing to be active on the forums - Yes

Little bit about me im a mature gamer who like to play as part of a team my gaming experiance goes all the way back to the 56k days of Medal of Honor and Half Life and the original Shogun TW.

I played FPS games at competition level for several years and as i have gotten older i prefer to play strategy games  NTW is my fav having played 451 ranked games and losing 62 i think im not too bad.

What i am looking for is a group of like minded people who want to play for fun and maybe competitions and above all to have some fun.

#2: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:50 am
    —
Stage one complete, You will need to download teamspeak 3 mate, www.teamspeak.com once downloaded give is a shout and will give you server details. Stage two normally takes two weeks, the more active you can be, more effort you make on forums/ts3/game with clan will help speed up your application. Feel free to add other {CA} from steam group, am sure a few will be up for some games.

Good luck

#3: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:37 pm
    —
Welcome to CA mate

#4: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: AlmightyNinja PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm
    —
welcome aboard!

#5: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm
    —
Welcome  Smile

#6: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:10 pm
    —
Havnt seen you about yet mate, would be good to see you get some games in with clan, use teamspeak etc..

#7: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:13 pm
    —
Welcome mate Smile

#8: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: Vass-sCo PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:30 pm
    —
Hi guys i can only see the tavern on the forums will try n get on teamspeak n get a game of bf tonight

#9: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:22 pm
    —
good stuff, your over the two weeks most get, you have a chance, make the most of it, get teamspeak setup and get some games in. if you cant game, try use public forums....

#10: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 am
    —
Stage two complete, welcome to the clan!  Update your details on the  Clan Roster, add the clan tag {CA}R| for steam,CA|R| for battlefield and {CA}R| for total war, if you get promoted after the one month trial you will loose the R. Since your a new member have a read over new member TIPS. Any problems feel free to contact one of the generals, ill update your account now.

Good Luck

Soulfly

#11: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: Solinaci PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:28 pm
    —
Welcome to the clan!

#12: No icon Re: ChosenOne Application Author: Vass-sCo PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 pm
    —
Thx been on comms alot and learning BF3 from Smokey :P

Would like to get a few Total war games in with some other members only played Ninja

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1