First Kingdoms Campain Hotseat File
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

#31: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 pm
    —
sent Arrow

#32: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 pm
    —
Colin ? Very Happy

#33: No icon  Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 pm
    —
how many of flo's kings have i killed? Ii say at least 3 in the last 4 turns Twisted Evil

now all he has is a boy king, and he sends him to war! Laughing

#34: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm
    —
— Death_Merchant
how many of flo's kings have i killed? Ii say at least 3 in the last 4 turns Twisted Evil

now all he has is a boy king, and he sends him to war! Laughing

That was just 1 king, i think colin got the record still!

#35: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:22 pm
    —
Colin !!!! Stop camping the hotseat file Very Happy ,hurry up mate.

#36: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:00 pm
    —
you might get the file before new year..

#37: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm
    —
its already sent ffs

#38: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 am
    —
sent Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

#39: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 pm
    —
norway has now been defeated,i will send the file to gothic now

#40: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 pm
    —
lol should have known not to trust a celtic supporter, hmmm i've the grand file may just send some russians friends down to see you Razz shadow time for you to pick who you will side with either way you'll have a tough fight

#41: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm
    —
— Colin747
lol should have known not to trust a celtic supporter, hmmm i've the grand file may just send some russians friends down to see you Razz shadow time for you to pick who you will side with either way you'll have a tough fight

lol had to be done!

bring it on mate,shadow aka acmed will kill you

#42: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:51 pm
    —
lol shadow you can either stay out of my way and i'll leave you alone or you can stand and die with soulfly your choice just remember who out of the two of us has the record of backstabing not one but two allies in the britania campain

he will wait until the mongols come then use them to help him wipe you out

edit: if anyone else would be interested in an alliance gimme a shout

#43: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 am
    —
LMAO Colin I told you so Very Happy but you didn't want to listen my good advices now you have.

#44: No icon  Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 am
    —
— Colin747
ljust remember who out of the two of us has the record of backstabing not one but two allies in the britania campaint

I know how you feel he backstabbed me good, then broke his promise of a 5 turn ceasfire and convinced flo to try and destroy me Mad

Soulfly has gotta be the least trustworthy ally ever, i dont think anyone else will ally with him in GP after this

#45: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm
    —
file sent Arrow

am no that bad Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> MTW2 Hotseat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4