CA Shirt?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon CA Shirt? Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:19 pm
    —
Hey mates sorry for the quality it looks great but my mobile phone makes really bad photos
It cost 33€ (expensive transport)
The text is on the back side.

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 pm
    —
wow mate i wasnt sure you would go ahead and do this,alot of money to be spending on a clan tshirt but i like it

#3: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm
    —
Haha soulfly you think I lie?
BTW Tthx for giving me the image.
Last edited by CelticJay on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 pm
    —
Wow that looks cool Very Happy...but expensive xD

#5: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 pm
    —
Aye it is expensive.....and there are loads of sites that will print the clan logo on t-shirts, mugs..etc,etc.
i was trying it with the internet radio station i used to run 4 years ago.......putting the stations logo on mugs, t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts. i'll look up the site i was using to see if it is any cheaper than the site jay used.

this could be a way of CA members contributing to the clans servers........we could open a Clan shop and sell stuff with the clan logo on it.....proceeds would go to funding server......i'll get more info on it and discuss it with soulfly and colin.

#6: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm
    —
thats a good idea

#7: No icon Re: CA Shirt? Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:32 am
    —
this was mentioned the other day, still got this jay? Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: CA Shirt? Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 am
    —
That's pretty fuckin sweet dude.
Very cool.

#9: No icon Re: CA Shirt? Author: Freddy PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 am
    —
i remember this thread Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: CA Shirt? Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:47 am
    —
I still wear it sometimes... (no hom... uhm nerd)

#11: No icon Re: CA Shirt? Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm
    —
Nice, but why did this toppic get back on top? Are we going t do stuff?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1