football thread
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#61: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 am
    —
— Ranger
the MLS is fun to play on FB MANAGER 2010 by the way

FB?

you mean fm2010?

#62: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm
    —
FB = FOOTBALL....

fb manager 2010 is the same thing.....

#63: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 am
    —
hmmm theres only 2 good football manager games i know of FM and CM,you got a link for it?

#64: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm
    —
its on Steam for like 20 or 30 bucks.

#65: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 pm
    —
FM 2010 = FB Manager 2010
Ranger is refering to FootBall as two words hence the FB Manager 2010
ranger football is one word so should only use one letter when using short version as in FM 2010 = Football Mananger 2010

#66: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 am
    —
i have always seen FB in 2 words. hold it against my culture I guess.

#67: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 am
    —
ok thats that sorted,FM are great games mate.i just started a network game with ares.network games are better,just like multiplayer in TW or WIC

#68: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 pm
    —
— Soulfly
ok thats that sorted,FM are great games mate.i just started a network game with ares.network games are better,just like multiplayer in TW or WIC

ah soul, you should have give me a sign i would have joined

#69: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm
    —
well mate we could start one

Champs league groups,lol rangers will finish 4th behind the turkish champs

Group A: Inter Milan, Werder Bremen, TOTTENHAM, FC Twente

Group B: Lyon, Benfica, Schalke, Hapoel Tel Aviv

Group C: MANCHESTER UNITED, Valencia, RANGERS, Bursaspor

Group D: FC Barcelona, Panathinaikos, FC Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan

Group E: Bayern Munich, AS Roma, FC Basel, CFR Cluj

Group F: CHELSEA, Marseille, Spartak Moscow, MSK Zilina

Group G: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Auxerre

Group H: ARSENAL, Shakhtar Donetsk, SC Braga, FK Partisan

#70: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm
    —
Well Glasgow Celtic failed big time tonight in the europa league final qualifying round second leg....a very small dutch team called Utrecht hammered Celtic 4-0 (4-2 on aggregate)........The Celtic players should hang their heads in shame after this result...never mind hang their heads, they should hang themselves. No european football for Celtic this season.
At this rate i very much doubt if Celtic Park will ever get a full house or if Celtic are upto the challenge of taking the scottish league title back from Rangers.

#71: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm
    —
yes mate your post says it all,i couldnt believe it,Zaluska and Sammy need to go but tonight the whole team were shite

#72: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm
    —
It could have and should have been 6,7 or 8 nil to utrecht......this shit just won't do for a club the size of celtic......utrecht have no superstar players.....a few decent ones at most, but no household names, yet they ripped celtic apart at will, everytime they went up the park they looked like scoring....celtic had no fucking shots at goal the whole game.
the braga game should have been a wake up call.....but no the european away jinks strikes again......i'd take a dutch pub team to beat celtic tonight with the way celtic played.......just not good enough.
get shot of

zaluska
maloney
hooiveld
loovens
brown
mccourt
cha du ri
samaras
fortune
LENNON

#73: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 pm
    —
will be in the westfalenstadion, dortmund- sevilla today! Smile

#74: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 am
    —

8 Feb: Republic of Ireland v Wales

9 Feb: Northern Ireland v Scotland

23 May: Republic of Ireland v Northern Ireland

24 May: Wales v Scotland

26 May: Wales v Northern Ireland

27 May: Republic of Ireland v Scotland

The Republic of Ireland will meet Wales in the opening game of the Carling Nations Cup. The four-team competition, which will be staged in Dublin, will start in February next year with Northern Ireland and Scotland also taking part.

Giovanni Trapattoni's Republic side open proceedings against the Welsh on Tuesday 9 February with Northern Ireland and Scotland playing a day later.

Trapattoni said: "The Carling Nations Cup is a tournament that we would very much like to win, particularly playing at home in Dublin. The matches will provide us with a good opportunity to see our players in games with a real competitive edge at an important time in our bid to qualify for 2012."

The Northern Ireland manager, Nigel Worthington, is also relishing the tournament. He said: "I am really looking forward to the Carling Nations Cup, as competitive games against our neighbouring countries don't come around too often. There are bragging rights at stake here, not only for the fans but also for the players as no one will want to lose against their closest rivals.

"Northern Ireland are more than capable of winning this tournament and we hope to get off to a good start against Scotland."

Craig Levein, the Scotland manager, added: "Now that the schedule has been announced we are really looking forward to our visit to Dublin next year.

#75: No icon Re: football thread Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am
    —
Hey flo you watching the Celtic game today?Gonna be a good one Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 6