football thread
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
    —
yes mate i seen mexico done good i expexted you to say something before now,i dont know many mexico players but they have always had a good team.scotland still have a chance but its not looking good,same old story though.the germans are always a top team!

celtic are alongside hamburg , hapoel tel-aviv and rapid vienna in group c,least we still have european football this season i reckon we have a good chance in that group.

#17: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am
    —
— FloFri
haha look who left celtic.

and look how much bari payed for donati and compare it to the price that celtic payed.

he did improve so fair this season,showed more signs anyway of the player he could be and why celtic paid what they paid.i think the manager wanted him to stay but after last season and the trouble he had with strachen donati wanted to return home to italy

#18: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 pm
    —
— Soulfly
yes mate i seen mexico done good i expexted you to say something before now,i dont know many mexico players but they have always had a good team.scotland still have a chance but its not looking good,same old story though.the germans are always a top team!

celtic are alongside hamburg , hapoel tel-aviv and rapid vienna in group c,least we still have european football this season i reckon we have a good chance in that group.

hamburg is playing really good atm, but they have some bad games, but i think celtic will defeat, or with luck a draw. the other games should be won.

#19: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am
    —
— Saspi
ooohhhh right we have USA... humillated!!!

huh ? arent you from US Saspi ??! Twisted Evil

#20: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 am
    —
lol saspi if you read this mate you need to register again ill explain why later..

#21: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:12 pm
    —
scotland still has hope,after a poor first half we played a better second half and won 2-0,how about mexico then???

#22: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 pm
    —
— Soulfly
scotland still has hope,after a poor first half we played a better second half and won 2-0,how about mexico then???

hopefully portugal is defeating today.

#23: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 am
    —
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paU-reSUGFo
Scotland game

Mexico game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7IQ0wbEDto

#24: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 pm
    —
I just heard the bad news Soul, too bad man i wanted Scotland to play against mexico Sad

#25: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm
    —
am gutted mate,we should have got something from the game.we were really good in the first half,same old story for scotland:(

#26: No icon  Author: icefyreukLocation: Durham City UK PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm
    —
to be honset,scotland has along way to go.
i mean look at celtic and rangers if you put them in the perimer league there would get religated.
just have'nt got the depth for international play.
don't get me wrong IT could happen.look at italy when the pot ran dry with TV rights.
no more big fancy imports,now there have one of the best youth sytems in the world.
hence the reason the man u,chelsea of this world pouch the kids.there can't sign a pro contract untill there are 18.
i can see the tables being turned in 6-7 years time when sky pulls the plug on english football.
scotland will be queitly getting there youth sorted out while england will be pulling players from the lower divisions for internationl call-ups.

on a side note.......im a big fan of doni's. never got his chance with parma(when there had a good squad) or milan

#27: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm
    —
— icefyreuk
to be honset,scotland has along way to go.
i mean look at celtic and rangers if you put them in the perimer league there would get religated.
just have'nt got the depth for international play.
don't get me wrong IT could happen.look at italy when the pot ran dry with TV rights.
no more big fancy imports,now there have one of the best youth sytems in the world.
hence the reason the man u,chelsea of this world pouch the kids.there can't sign a pro contract untill there are 18.
i can see the tables being turned in 6-7 years time when sky pulls the plug on english football.
scotland will be queitly getting there youth sorted out while england will be pulling players from the lower divisions for internationl call-ups.

on a side note.......im a big fan of doni's. never got his chance with parma(when there had a good squad) or milan

not relegated. they would be in the middle, but sure not on the international ranks.

#28: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 pm
    —
scotland would be strong if we had lots of money and players from over seas like england thats the only reason the epl is that good,as i keep saying celtic and rangers do good if you think about the money we get,(less than champoinship teams) id put my money on it if scotland and england were to play next week there wouldnt be anything between the teams.

#29: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 pm
    —

This pictures are all the result of long studies about football and are only based on facts not on prejudices.

#30: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 am
    —
lol flo where did you find those,no bad like.the brazil one is funny and turkey "note the red dot is the ref!".....they never made a scottish one Sad

that was deff made by a german Laughing

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 6