football thread
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon football thread Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am
    —
alright not sure who all enjoys watching football thought id start this anyway

the champions league starts soon who do you reckon will win?at this point my moneys on barcelona to win it again with chelsea or man utd pushing them all the way

tonight celtic play arsenal in the UCL pay off round and after 2 very lucky goals at celtic park people are saying celtic have no chance,but who knows even though arsenal are a top side its a funny old game and hopefully celtic get some luck this time

#2: No icon Re: football thread Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm
    —
— Soulfly
alright not sure who all enjoys watching football thought id start this anyway

the champions league starts soon who do you reckon will win?at this point my moneys on barcelona to win it again with chelsea or man utd pushing them all the way

tonight celtic play arsenal in the UCL pay off round and after 2 very lucky goals at celtic park people are saying celtic have no chance,but who knows even though arsenal are a top side its a funny old game and hopefully celtic get some luck this time

lol the goals of arsenal weren't lucky they were better...

Well i don't hope that Real wins. Hopefully money won't socore goals.
Not a club with debts should win, they shouldn't have to rights to play.

My favourite would be Atletico Madrid, Liverpool or Newcastle (haha)
...and Celtic of course.

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm
    —
they never played any better than us really.not lucky???? dont talk crap mate please search the internet for the goals!!!!!! then coment Shocked

#4: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm
    —
— Soulfly
they never played any better than us really.not lucky???? dont talk crap mate please search the internet for the goals!!!!!! then coment Shocked

lol don't cry.
we're not in 1967 and celtic isn't now more then a avarage team.
well the goals were lucky, yes but they were 100% deserved.
it's not arsenals fault if Caldwell is that dumb.

#5: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
    —
— FloFri

lol don't cry.
we're not in 1967 and celtic isn't now more then a avarage team.
it's not arsenals fault if Caldwell is that dumb.

saying nothing soulfly, i'm saying nothing lol Laughing

#6: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 pm
    —
haha if anyone see's flo get kicked out of clan we know why Wink

#7: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 pm
    —
I don't have exactly a favourite for this CL-Season, just not the money-pushed clubs like Real. Hope we will see nice matches and good football.

#8: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm
    —
oh jesus, that wasn't a penalty.
but that's the good with scottish teams they keep fighthing, most times not successfull, but it's a great attitude.

Mcgeady is playing good, would say the best in 1. half.
and donati sucks.

#9: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 pm
    —
donati has improved getting used to things and his goal was class.

that pen sumed up our luck,though over all they were the better team just didnt deserve those 3 goals.the EPL is only as strong through money from over seas and players from over seas how many english players played for arsenal?

#10: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am
    —
Aye i watched highlights last night on ITV i think, yea no way a penalty that guy dived, but i gotta say arsenal do have a bit more skill the celtic but idk much bout football ;D

#11: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 am
    —
aye they are the better team,just those 3 goals....arrgghhh, now we are out the UCL i can say that arsenal also have a good chance of being there abouts come the finial

looks like its the europa league for the celtis this season.

#12: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 pm
    —
Ah well the goal wasn't bad. But just a good goal doesn't make a good game.
look how much crosses and passes he failed to play, how many easy balls for arsenal.

but all in all celtic's game was decent, arsenal was the better team, but celtic fought well.

#13: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 pm
    —
haha look who left celtic.

and look how much bari payed for donati and compare it to the price that celtic payed.

#14: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 pm
    —
And now Celtic plays against a German team in the Europe Leauge, the HSV(Hamburg). Hope Celtic wins, because Hamburg has stolen the last international rank last season Wink.

#15: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm
    —
Now talking about international... Usa 0-5 humillated!!!! Usa 1-2 humillated again!!! ahahhaahahhaha anyway next mexico game is next saturday :DDD
the other day watching sportscenter i saw that scotland wasnt doing very good... i havent heard from germany and what other countries do we have in the clan? ooohhhh right we have USA... humillated!!!

#16: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
    —
yes mate i seen mexico done good i expexted you to say something before now,i dont know many mexico players but they have always had a good team.scotland still have a chance but its not looking good,same old story though.the germans are always a top team!

celtic are alongside hamburg , hapoel tel-aviv and rapid vienna in group c,least we still have european football this season i reckon we have a good chance in that group.

#17: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am
    —
— FloFri
haha look who left celtic.

and look how much bari payed for donati and compare it to the price that celtic payed.

he did improve so fair this season,showed more signs anyway of the player he could be and why celtic paid what they paid.i think the manager wanted him to stay but after last season and the trouble he had with strachen donati wanted to return home to italy

#18: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 pm
    —
— Soulfly
yes mate i seen mexico done good i expexted you to say something before now,i dont know many mexico players but they have always had a good team.scotland still have a chance but its not looking good,same old story though.the germans are always a top team!

celtic are alongside hamburg , hapoel tel-aviv and rapid vienna in group c,least we still have european football this season i reckon we have a good chance in that group.

hamburg is playing really good atm, but they have some bad games, but i think celtic will defeat, or with luck a draw. the other games should be won.

#19: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am
    —
— Saspi
ooohhhh right we have USA... humillated!!!

huh ? arent you from US Saspi ??! Twisted Evil

#20: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 am
    —
lol saspi if you read this mate you need to register again ill explain why later..

#21: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:12 pm
    —
scotland still has hope,after a poor first half we played a better second half and won 2-0,how about mexico then???

#22: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 pm
    —
— Soulfly
scotland still has hope,after a poor first half we played a better second half and won 2-0,how about mexico then???

hopefully portugal is defeating today.

#23: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 am
    —
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paU-reSUGFo
Scotland game

Mexico game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7IQ0wbEDto

#24: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 pm
    —
I just heard the bad news Soul, too bad man i wanted Scotland to play against mexico Sad

#25: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm
    —
am gutted mate,we should have got something from the game.we were really good in the first half,same old story for scotland:(

#26: No icon  Author: icefyreukLocation: Durham City UK PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm
    —
to be honset,scotland has along way to go.
i mean look at celtic and rangers if you put them in the perimer league there would get religated.
just have'nt got the depth for international play.
don't get me wrong IT could happen.look at italy when the pot ran dry with TV rights.
no more big fancy imports,now there have one of the best youth sytems in the world.
hence the reason the man u,chelsea of this world pouch the kids.there can't sign a pro contract untill there are 18.
i can see the tables being turned in 6-7 years time when sky pulls the plug on english football.
scotland will be queitly getting there youth sorted out while england will be pulling players from the lower divisions for internationl call-ups.

on a side note.......im a big fan of doni's. never got his chance with parma(when there had a good squad) or milan

#27: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm
    —
— icefyreuk
to be honset,scotland has along way to go.
i mean look at celtic and rangers if you put them in the perimer league there would get religated.
just have'nt got the depth for international play.
don't get me wrong IT could happen.look at italy when the pot ran dry with TV rights.
no more big fancy imports,now there have one of the best youth sytems in the world.
hence the reason the man u,chelsea of this world pouch the kids.there can't sign a pro contract untill there are 18.
i can see the tables being turned in 6-7 years time when sky pulls the plug on english football.
scotland will be queitly getting there youth sorted out while england will be pulling players from the lower divisions for internationl call-ups.

on a side note.......im a big fan of doni's. never got his chance with parma(when there had a good squad) or milan

not relegated. they would be in the middle, but sure not on the international ranks.

#28: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 pm
    —
scotland would be strong if we had lots of money and players from over seas like england thats the only reason the epl is that good,as i keep saying celtic and rangers do good if you think about the money we get,(less than champoinship teams) id put my money on it if scotland and england were to play next week there wouldnt be anything between the teams.

#29: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 pm
    —

This pictures are all the result of long studies about football and are only based on facts not on prejudices.

#30: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 am
    —
lol flo where did you find those,no bad like.the brazil one is funny and turkey "note the red dot is the ref!".....they never made a scottish one Sad

that was deff made by a german Laughing

#31: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 am
    —
— Soulfly
lol flo where did you find those,no bad like.the brazil one is funny and turkey "note the red dot is the ref!".....they never made a scottish one Sad

that was deff made by a german Laughing

you can find the scotish one at the dutch....

sitting at the tv in scottland and look how the others play in south africa ... Very Happy

#32: No icon  Author: icefyreukLocation: Durham City UK PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm
    —
nice one flo excellent find m8 Laughing

#33: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm
    —
funny f%$£*er Shocked Evil or Very Mad hopefully ill get to see scotland at a big tournement one day

#34: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 am
    —
Yesterday Borussia Dormunt unlucky lost agianst the archrival FC Schalke 04; it was a balanced game with a remis as a good result, but the BVB lost 0:1 Sad
But look some referee decisions:

#35: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm
    —
Unlucky mate,i reckon we have all see this at somepoint...they say it evens itsself out LOL!

Tonights champs league results:

E ACF Fiorentina 2-0 Liverpool FC
E Debreceni VSC 0-4 Olympique Lyonnais
F FC Rubin Kazan 1-1 FC Internazionale Milano
F FC Barcelona 2-0 FC Dynamo Kyiv
G FC Unirea Urziceni 1-1 VfB Stuttgart
G Rangers FC 1-4 Sevilla FC
H Arsenal FC 2-0 Olympiacos FC
H AZ Alkmaar 1-1 R. Standard de Liège

I watched the rangers game were they got humped!No doubt seville desevered to win but rangers were unlucky,that was a clear penalty in the first half were they played good..second half 4 goals says it all really

Bring on thursday and the old firm game on sunday,cmon the celts!

#36: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 pm
    —
[quote="Soulfly"]

I watched the rangers game were they got humped!No doubt seville desevered to win but rangers were unlucky,that was a clear penalty in the first half were they played good..second half 4 goals says it all really

/quote]

Please don't start crying here for rangers.
they can be happy that the won the point in stuttgart.
and celtic, well if they don't get it managed to win this time they have a really big problem.

#37: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:04 pm
    —
just telling like it is,hopefully we do....

#38: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:53 am
    —
celtic vrs humburg soon,thursday the 22nd.flo/jef you guys know alot about this team do you reckon celtic can do it?

ill go for a 2-1 win for celtic

#39: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm
    —
Hamburg spend a lot of money for new players, but nearly all of their strikes are injuried at the moment, just Berg is there and he is not scoring atm.
But they still got a good squad, a strong midfield and a good defence.
They are current 2nd in the german leauge, with the same points as the leader.

Celtic drawed against Motherwell and is not seeming to be that good at the moment, but they are playing at parkhead and celtic must win, so think the game will be an 2:2.

#40: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 am
    —
— PewPew
— FloFri
Hamburg spend a lot of money for new players, but nearly all of their strikes are injuried at the moment, just Berg is there and he is not scoring atm.

Celtic drawed against Motherwell and is not seeming to be that good at the moment, but they are playing at parkhead and celtic must win, so think the game will be an 2:2.

But Bremen is still better. Now Hamburg is only third in our league. And they have 120 millions debts. And if you look, whom they bought, you will realize, that they pour all their money out for players who are not worth that much money. Like Berg or Tesche or Tavares. They dont spectate the players, just buy them
because they are forced by the people who have shares of Hamburg.
Bremen spectates the players for a long time. Like Mesut Özil. They bought him for 5 Millions, but now his market share is 20 Millions. Or Diego, they bought him for 5 Millions too, but sold him for more that 20 Millions. In Fact Hamburg plainly sucks ( and i am from Hamburg). They have for more that 20 years never won anything.
Bayern also pisses me off, generally i dont like them, but they waste all their money for players that dont play, like Pranjic or Timotschuk

As you see, Hamburg played 0:0 against Celtic, because they weren't able to break celtics defense. Celtic wasnt able to break Hamburgs Defense so 0:0
Hamburg has a lot of good players, but they dont have really good Midfielders that can win the game on their own like Ronaldo or Ribery by one genius pass or free kick.

PS: i am quite sure i made a ton of mistakes Very Happy Hopefully you get what i'm saying

lol, nearly all new signis need a few time to make good games. And Tesche was for 1 million, and look players like Ze Roberto are great, he was the best singing of the season so far, Berg and Elia getting better.
And if you think that Tymoshchuk is bad, then you don't got any idea of football and never saw him playing.
And the thing with debts, look at the EPL teams with their debts.
And well i hope that all german teams are able to reach the next stage, cause then we may take italy and get a CL place more.
Rolling Eyes

And the celtic game, well that celtic isn't a good away team that isn't a secret. but they had their good chances 2xMcDonald and 1xSamaras, that was their own fault that they drawed, even when hamburg played better but hadn't that good chances as celtic.

#41: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am
    —
— FloFri
— PewPew
— FloFri

But Bremen is still better. Now Hamburg is only third in our league. And they have 120 millions debts. And if you look, whom they bought, you will realize, that they pour all their money out for players who are not worth that much money. Like Berg or Tesche or Tavares. They dont spectate the players, just buy them
Bremen spectates the players for a long time. Like Mesut Özil. They bought him for 5 Millions, but now his market share is 20 Millions. Or Diego, they bought him for 5 Millions too, but sold him for more that 20 Millions. In Fact Hamburg plainly sucks ( and i am from Hamburg). They have for more that 20 years never won anything.
Bayern also pisses me off, generally i dont like them, but they waste all their money for players that dont play, like Pranjic or Timotschuk

As you see, Hamburg played 0:0 against Celtic, because they weren't able to break celtics defense. Celtic wasnt able to break Hamburgs Defense so 0:0
Hamburg has a lot of good players, but they dont have really good Midfielders that can win the game on their own like Ronaldo or Ribery by one genius pass or free kick.

PS: i am quite sure i made a ton of mistakes Very Happy Hopefully you get what i'm saying

lol, nearly all new signis need a few time to make good games. And Tesche was for 1 million, and look players like Ze Roberto are great, he was the best singing of the season so far, Berg and Elia getting better.
Bremen payed 2 Millions for loaning Moreno, so... . Özil was a great singing, how can schalke be that dumb and sell him? .
And if you think that Tymoshchuk is bad, then you don't got any idea of football and never saw him playing.
And well i hope that all german teams are able to reach the next stage, cause then we may take italy and get a CL place more.
Rolling Eyes

And the celtic game, well that celtic isn't a good away team that isn't a secret. but they had their good chances 2xMcDonald and 1xSamaras, that was their own fault that they drawed, even when hamburg played better but hadn't that good chances as celtic.

#42: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 am
    —
[quote="FloFri"][quote="FloFri"][quote="PewPew"]
— FloFri

Bremen payed 2 Millions for loaning Moreno, so... . Özil was a great singing, how can schalke be that dumb and sell him? .
Rolling Eyes

#43: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am
    —
— FloFri

— PewPew

Rolling Eyes

#44: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 am
    —
— PewPew
I never said, that Timotschuk is a bad player, but they bought him, and he never plays, because of Mark van Bommel.
Ok, Ze Roberto is a good player, but Berg was way too expensive. He is way to young to pay that much Money for him i would say, they could have had bought another striker, who is a bit older, because u never know, how he will develop. But same goes for Moreno, he is a good player, but still young, and he does not fit for Werders Team.
Basically my Point was that Hamburg signs a lot of players every year for a big sum, but only 1 or 2 are really that good, that they help the team over a long time.
And i know that many other teams have much more debts, for example FC Valencia. But for me a football team is also a company and can't pour out all of their money and have a lot of debts. And IF you have debts, than you should not sign new players, or not that many expensive players

You answered me 4 times Rolling Eyes

lol 4 times Confused

well Tymoshchuk played 11 games in this leauge season so far, from 12 maximum ....., cause bayern is playing with double 6.
the thing with players like berg, they buy them to make money :
De Jong bought for 1,5 million sold for 18.
Trochowski bought for 1.
van Buyten bought for 3 sold for 8.

buy them young and sell them expensive, bremen is btw a master of that.
and hamburg is expecting now to come in the CL, or minimum EL. if not, they have a big problem ( like dortmund had 2004).

and with the debts, that is a truley problem. but well hopefully manu and chelsea go broke with their 700 millions of debts.

#45: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:05 pm
    —
Colin did your country lost against France?

#46: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:08 pm
    —
huh didn't even know NI played france

#47: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:27 pm
    —
lol that was the republic...

#48: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am
    —
Rolling Eyes

btw soulfly i get bumble bee Very Happy

#49: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:30 am
    —
your getting the celtic top?nice one

#50: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 am
    —
been a while since i posted here,its been a bad season for celtic hopefully next is alot better.

flo have you seen whos been strongly linked to be our next manager?.....

Ottmar Hitzfeld,am sure you remember him Very Happy

#51: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:59 pm
    —
— Soulfly
been a while since i posted here,its been a bad season for celtic hopefully next is alot better.

flo have you seen whos been strongly linked to be our next manager?.....

Ottmar Hitzfeld,am sure you remember him Very Happy

yea sure, he's great. i hoped to seeing him at the national team, but he went to swiss -.-

i can't imagine he goes to celtic, but it would be brilliant

#52: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:58 am
    —
hey ares you watching the celtic vrs utd game? utd were alot better first half,giggs and scoles had very good games..lol first time a can say this,sammy was good second half,think hes playing for a transfer/future

#53: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 am
    —
Today is the friendlich Dortmund against Manchester City .

I will be in the Stadium, hope that passion (Dortmund) will beat Money(Citizisen)

#54: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 am
    —
city have alot of top players,will be a tough game mate.let us know the result

celtic play braga tonight,these games came to early for to many new signings/still in preseaon havnt had a chance to gel.i am still hoping we can go through tonight,parkhead is gonna be packed!

#55: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am
    —
— Soulfly
city have alot of top players,will be a tough game mate.let us know the result

celtic play braga tonight,these games came to early for to many new signings/still in preseaon havnt had a chance to gel.i am still hoping we can go through tonight,parkhead is gonna be packed!

They have to buy fast new players for the 10 million for mcgeady.
why did lennon bought such players as Cha ( i know him from the german leauge, he isn't good) and sells hinkel(who played strong)?

And why let he Samaras play as only Striker, when he even cant stop a ball?

#56: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm
    —
dortmund won 3:1 Smile

#57: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm
    —
Europa league final qualifying round 1st leg Glasgow Celtic 2-0 FC Utrecht.
Scorers were Efrain Juarez and Georgios Samaras. Beram Kayal of celtic got man of the match on his celtic debut, i was at the game and Daniel Majsterovic was a rock in defence for celtic, also Juarez looks to me as if he is going to be a very good signing for celtic.....the new celtic team Neil Lennon is building is starting to gel......one guy celtic need to replace is goalkeeper Lukas bombscare Zaluska....he is nowhere near as good as Artur Boruc.
Last edited by Nighthawk on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#58: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 am
    —
New York Redbulls acquired Theirry Henry Very Happy

#59: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 am
    —
— Ranger
New York Redbulls acquired Theirry Henry Very Happy

the cheating fucker who put ireland out then wasnt aloud to play in world cup,still a top player though.

HAIL HAIL,its looking good for this season!lennons building a good team,its early days but am impressed so far.

#60: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 am
    —
the MLS is fun to play on FB MANAGER 2010 by the way

#61: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 am
    —
— Ranger
the MLS is fun to play on FB MANAGER 2010 by the way

FB?

you mean fm2010?

#62: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm
    —
FB = FOOTBALL....

fb manager 2010 is the same thing.....

#63: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 am
    —
hmmm theres only 2 good football manager games i know of FM and CM,you got a link for it?

#64: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm
    —
its on Steam for like 20 or 30 bucks.

#65: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 pm
    —
FM 2010 = FB Manager 2010
Ranger is refering to FootBall as two words hence the FB Manager 2010
ranger football is one word so should only use one letter when using short version as in FM 2010 = Football Mananger 2010

#66: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 am
    —
i have always seen FB in 2 words. hold it against my culture I guess.

#67: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 am
    —
ok thats that sorted,FM are great games mate.i just started a network game with ares.network games are better,just like multiplayer in TW or WIC

#68: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 pm
    —
— Soulfly
ok thats that sorted,FM are great games mate.i just started a network game with ares.network games are better,just like multiplayer in TW or WIC

ah soul, you should have give me a sign i would have joined

#69: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm
    —
well mate we could start one

Champs league groups,lol rangers will finish 4th behind the turkish champs

Group A: Inter Milan, Werder Bremen, TOTTENHAM, FC Twente

Group B: Lyon, Benfica, Schalke, Hapoel Tel Aviv

Group C: MANCHESTER UNITED, Valencia, RANGERS, Bursaspor

Group D: FC Barcelona, Panathinaikos, FC Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan

Group E: Bayern Munich, AS Roma, FC Basel, CFR Cluj

Group F: CHELSEA, Marseille, Spartak Moscow, MSK Zilina

Group G: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Auxerre

Group H: ARSENAL, Shakhtar Donetsk, SC Braga, FK Partisan

#70: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm
    —
Well Glasgow Celtic failed big time tonight in the europa league final qualifying round second leg....a very small dutch team called Utrecht hammered Celtic 4-0 (4-2 on aggregate)........The Celtic players should hang their heads in shame after this result...never mind hang their heads, they should hang themselves. No european football for Celtic this season.
At this rate i very much doubt if Celtic Park will ever get a full house or if Celtic are upto the challenge of taking the scottish league title back from Rangers.

#71: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm
    —
yes mate your post says it all,i couldnt believe it,Zaluska and Sammy need to go but tonight the whole team were shite

#72: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm
    —
It could have and should have been 6,7 or 8 nil to utrecht......this shit just won't do for a club the size of celtic......utrecht have no superstar players.....a few decent ones at most, but no household names, yet they ripped celtic apart at will, everytime they went up the park they looked like scoring....celtic had no fucking shots at goal the whole game.
the braga game should have been a wake up call.....but no the european away jinks strikes again......i'd take a dutch pub team to beat celtic tonight with the way celtic played.......just not good enough.
get shot of

zaluska
maloney
hooiveld
loovens
brown
mccourt
cha du ri
samaras
fortune
LENNON

#73: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 pm
    —
will be in the westfalenstadion, dortmund- sevilla today! Smile

#74: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 am
    —

8 Feb: Republic of Ireland v Wales

9 Feb: Northern Ireland v Scotland

23 May: Republic of Ireland v Northern Ireland

24 May: Wales v Scotland

26 May: Wales v Northern Ireland

27 May: Republic of Ireland v Scotland

The Republic of Ireland will meet Wales in the opening game of the Carling Nations Cup. The four-team competition, which will be staged in Dublin, will start in February next year with Northern Ireland and Scotland also taking part.

Giovanni Trapattoni's Republic side open proceedings against the Welsh on Tuesday 9 February with Northern Ireland and Scotland playing a day later.

Trapattoni said: "The Carling Nations Cup is a tournament that we would very much like to win, particularly playing at home in Dublin. The matches will provide us with a good opportunity to see our players in games with a real competitive edge at an important time in our bid to qualify for 2012."

The Northern Ireland manager, Nigel Worthington, is also relishing the tournament. He said: "I am really looking forward to the Carling Nations Cup, as competitive games against our neighbouring countries don't come around too often. There are bragging rights at stake here, not only for the fans but also for the players as no one will want to lose against their closest rivals.

"Northern Ireland are more than capable of winning this tournament and we hope to get off to a good start against Scotland."

Craig Levein, the Scotland manager, added: "Now that the schedule has been announced we are really looking forward to our visit to Dublin next year.

#75: No icon Re: football thread Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am
    —
Hey flo you watching the Celtic game today?Gonna be a good one Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1