MTW2 Weekend
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon MTW2 Weekend Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm
    —
Anyone up for some games of MTW2 get your ass on Xfire and TeamSpeak this weekend no "if's", "buts" get yer fecking ass on!

#2: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: Freddy PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm
    —
i'll be there, got plenty of time this weekend

#3: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: Saspi PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm
    —
me2

#4: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 pm
    —
shall see you then mi amigo poco loco

#5: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm
    —
sounds good

#6: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm
    —
Prob won't be able to make it unless someone comes up with a NAT solution at last min Sad

#7: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:24 pm
    —
Just seemed to start working lol

#8: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm
    —
was a couple of decent games,hopefully can get a few on later for some mtw2,if you own it,get online!!!!!!

#9: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote

Did I mention that all the work I was doing would take approx. 5 days to work?!

#10: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 am
    —
— Odini wrote
— Colin747 wrote

......it started working three days after you done all that Razz Also with the sad absence of smiley's I'm not actually sure if you're being serious lol but I'll go with you're not Razz

#11: No icon Re: MTW2 Weekend Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote
— Odini wrote
— Colin747 wrote

......it started working three days after you done all that Razz Also with the sad absence of smiley's I'm not actually sure if you're being serious lol but I'll go with you're not Razz

Well I was happy with letting you believe that I had done something. Hence the lack of smilies. Glad to hear it is though.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1