MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#181: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:46 pm
    —
OK, fair enough, let's die in glory then. I expected the game to last longer though it's very dynamic LOL Very Happy

#182: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 pm
    —

Mongols Up next!!!

#183: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:05 pm
    —
Glory for brave Poland !

#184: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:34 pm
    —
— Gothic wrote
Glory for brave Poland !

I'll keep Fighting Gothic, To The very end!!!!

#185: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 pm
    —
Lithuania

Mongols are finished, anyone interested in subbing? If not i will fight to the end

#186: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ranger PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm
    —
I captured his largest city, Poland cannot win regardless of what he tries to do. Sry, but without money to advance your buildings and make armies, I win by a war of attrition.Last edited by Ranger on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#187: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 pm
    —
I'm close to collapse Ranger....not much of an Army left.....but, i'll keep going!!!!

#188: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:48 am
    —
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn this hotseat goes way to fast Smile ... well looks it will end  with HRE-Denmark victory as I predicted.

Rejecting my offer of alliance was biggest mistake Lithuania-Mongol did, we could end war many rounds ago and push off HRE-Denmark as I told you.For fall of Mongols are resposible only Mongols. I asked many times DeatchMerchant for peace but he decided to continue war.You underestimated your opponent.

Poland instead of wasting armies on TO should prepare for war with HRE.
--
Guys I warned you HRE-Denmark will rise but you didn't want to listen (esp. Lithuania) now we must all be destroyed :)

The only thing what could change game flow now  and bring game to balance would be peace between Poland-HRE and HRE cancelling alliance with Denmark but it's unlikely too happen Sad(

#189: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 am
    —
lol you keep saying that.....i was thinking you,saspi,ares and death would allie..but that wont happen as you smell blood with mongols and are gready lol

#190: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am
    —
Moral ground is mine as I offered them peace and alliance. They rejected and vowed to destroy me completly and now happened exactly what I warned them about - they bleed.

I don't blame Saspi, he just wanted to be good ally and support his mate, unfortunately Mongols happen to be agressive player who dragged them into war which may have them both destroyed.

Peace with Lithuania is still on the table. Poland - Lithuania and Novgorod must ally and fight against incoming HRE-Denmark agression.Chances we may win are small but at least we should try and die with honor. It would all would never happen if my warnings would be taken into consideration.

#191: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 am
    —
as long as you get to take over mongols then if you say am main threat at moment then you would become main threat lol with mongols land...nice try

#192: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm
    —
It's all pointless talk, of course you interested in other factions not paying attention to HRE-Denmark agression. So far everything goes as I predicted and most probably it will go.

Long before Mongols will fall, till this time everything may change.I'm not greedy and don't intend to keep everything for myself.

#193: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm
    —
Incoming turn... sorry for the long wait Gothic.

#194: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:00 am
    —

We will not get peace with Novgorod. Mongolia please dont lose hope, even if you lose your mayor cities Lithuania promises we will recover them and return them to you.

Busy day, here your turn Gothic:

#195: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:00 pm
    —
— Saspi wrote

We will not get peace with Novgorod. Mongolia please dont lose hope, even if you lose your mayor cities Lithuania promises we will recover them and return them to you.

What ? You decided to be little pest with no purpose but to screw up other's player's game  Evil or Very Mad . First you gang with Mongols on me and now with Denmark Evil or Very Mad even though it's Denmark-HRE who is major threat to all players. Amazing. Denmark will win game without any major shot, Lithuania instead of unite with Novgorod and Poland choose the path of the coward and will support the stronger against already damaged Poland and Novgorod. OMFG !  No hope for this hotseat  Evil or Very Mad , Soufly, please shorten my agony and kill me off  Mad

I will post my game tomorrow no time today to play sorry.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
Page 13 of 53