MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:39 pm
    —
Some of you had to install/patch the game,please download the file attached and try load it asap to make sure you have correct version runing.

All players must reply before doing there first turn and say they have read rules,to avoid any problems later in campain.

RULES

must not

- Assassinate family members (generals or princesses)
- Attack ships in port
- Leave a port whilst it is blockaded without fighting the blockading fleet
- No merchant stacks
- No cheating of any kind,play with honour!
- Do anything else that has been accepted as an unfair exploit (if in doubt, please ask first.dont say later "i didnt know")

when you finish your turn uoload it into the thread provided and PM the next player.save files must be named correct i.e THS-Turn number-Faction .

save files must be uploaded within 24hrs of the previous uploaded save.
players may ask for an additional 12hrs to play their turn (total of 36hrs).
upon going over the maximum number of 24 (or the later 36h) the turn
will be subbed by an ally, admin or neutral player.

all battles to be autoresolved.before and after screenshots of all battles must be posted.

armies or fleets may not be attacked 2 turns in a row. (a defeated
army/fleet must be given one turn grace from attacks so that It may move
in the next) if a defeated army moves into a settlement or fort, that
settlement may be sieged or captured in the same turn.

only military and religious buildings may be destroyed, and no destroying buildings when a settlement is under siege

Factions
Teutonic Order- Colin
Kingdom of Denmark- Soulfly
Grand Duchy of Lithuania- Saspi
Novgorod Republic - Gothic
Holy Roman Empire - Ranger
Kingdom of Poland - Ares
Kingdom of Norway - AI
Mongol Empire - Death Merchant
Last edited by Soulfly on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 13 times in total

#2: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:09 pm
    —
Ok hotseat is now live,please read over the first post.Good luck

I have read and understand the rules

#3: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm
    —
I have read and understand the rules. Dont got time but I did my turn and sent file to gothic.
Hmmm weird I couldnt upload it... says sav extension isnt allowed

#4: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:34 pm
    —
Where did you send it actually ??? My mailboxes including CA msg box are empty ... Sad(((((((((((( Next time upload to some online service like Google drive or DropBox whatever ...

well I have no any file.

#5: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm
    —
— Saspi wrote
I have read and understand the rules. Dont got time but I did my turn and sent file to gothic.
Hmmm weird I couldnt upload it... says sav extension isnt allowed

saspi you need to compress the save file first with win rar or win zip then attach,please do thsi asap.you read and understand the rules?? >> when you upload the file you must also pm the memmber letting them know its sent(members should edit there forum settings so they get a email when pm'ed).thanks

gothic : i rather the file was uploaded to the CA site,

#6: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:30 pm
    —
still no file .... SASPI !

#7: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:35 pm
    —
Sorry, didnt had enough time to figure out how to upload it. I was getting late for my 1 day trip.
Doesnt seem like the subbed file has been downloaded, so heres mine if theres no problem:

#8: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 pm
    —
saspi did you pm gothic ?

#9: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 am
    —
here it is Smile

#10: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm
    —
gothic you read rules right?

#11: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ranger PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:54 am
    —
Here's denmark's turn up next

also I have read the rules

#12: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm
    —
Poland up next

#13: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 pm
    —
Mongols are up...Let me know if theres any trouble with the file..

I have read the rules Surprised

#14: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am
    —
Mongols subed,lithuania up

#15: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:38 am
    —
yeah yeah i understood rules, this hotseat plays with speed of light, great !!! Smile)))))

BTW guys you can post in game messages to other players -  in factions settings popup by clicking on faction logo

I encourage you to post ingame messages and screenshots on forum and do some little role-playing to have fun and spicy up this hotseat !!!!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 53