Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

Great site for your TV/Movie needs!
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
I thought I should share this site with you guys... I've been going here for awhile now. Its got just about everything you can think of with most if not all of the newest shows/movies added daily. Some of the movies arnt even out yet. See your favorites shows, past and present. Nothing to download, no spyware or ads, and you dont even have to register. I've gone there and seen 7656 guests and 3 registered members online...

Anyway its called Icefilms and its sweet. Especially if you have a huge widescreen monitor. Heres the link. http://www.icefilms.info/

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Imperator_Romulus a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Imperator_Romulus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Caledonian
........................utorrent

Posts 125
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Caledonian a private message Send Caledonian an email. Find all posts by Caledonian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
utorrent is something completely differant. Is it worth downloading?

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Imperator_Romulus a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Imperator_Romulus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote
venturejr
— Caledonian
........................utorrent
yup
Laughing

Posts 52
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send venturejr a private message Find all posts by venturejr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quote
venturejr
uterrent is very good using bitsoup and uterrent you can get almost any movie. Laughing

Posts 52
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send venturejr a private message Find all posts by venturejr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
Do you have to download the movies to watch them? I dont like haveing to download anything I dont have to. I'd suggest just watching it from the site rather than downloading since movie files can be quite large. The site buffers at close to 2000KB/s for me so a 90 min movie will be completely beffered in 5 min or so. Just pick a movie and its ready to go. Hardly any wait at all. Cool

If you say its very good though, Ill check it out.

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quote
Caledonian
— Imperator_Romulus
Do you have to download the movies to watch them? I dont like haveing to download anything I dont have to. I'd suggest just watching it from the site rather than downloading since movie files can be quite large. The site buffers at close to 2000KB/s for me so a 90 min movie will be completely beffered in 5 min or so. Just pick a movie and its ready to go. Hardly any wait at all. Cool

If you say its very good though, Ill check it out.

well tbh mate, i would prefer to download them so i can take them about the place and watch them whenever. Not too keen on the other sites where you just watch, but will give it a go!

Posts 125
Joined Aug 09, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Caledonian a private message Send Caledonian an email. Find all posts by Caledonian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
i used a site simillar to that a while back,you could watch nearly any film you wanted.not bad saves waiting ages on a download

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 2.4hrs.
Total Played: 1,273hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
heres a decent one

http://www.movies-links.tv/release_date/

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 2.4hrs.
Total Played: 1,273hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quote
SplatFace
Uh... Is this some weird time warp with this topic?
I found it at the top of the list on the homepage, but no new responses... Well in my opinion anyways... Utorrent sucks, it can take up to 5 hours just to download 10 tiny little picture layers for making an awesome computer graphic'd wallpaper!

Just imagine how long a movie would take o.o

Im thinking Shadow knows where to go! He watches movies everyday, and IN THE DARK... PITCH BLACK dark, not the normal Movie Theater atmosphere and darkness XD

Lieutenant

Groups Lieutenant
Posts 277
Joined Aug 08, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send SplatFace a private message Find all posts by SplatFace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Kuebel
www.ovguide.com

I usually use that to find the movies and tv progs I want to watch. Generally I think using a streaming service is "safer" these days.

Posts 214
Joined May 08, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 am Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
I ment to give it to you the info again before I got offline last night but this is the original thread I made about the site Kuebel. Still a great site, only now they want you use either the firefox or chrome browsers and add this firefox add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748/ and this user script http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58869

Its totally safe and worth the two second installs. Just look at all the new movies and shows they have! Everything is high quilty even HD sometimes. No more checking links to see how good they are. You can stream it or download it and watch it later with VCL player. If you have any problems let me know. Glad to help as always.

Heres their main page: http://www.icefilms.info/index I just watched Ironman 2 the other day in HD, its sweet!

ENJOY!!!

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
Still the only site that I watch anything on.  They added a tutorial on how to setup Icefilms.  Its only 2 steps.
http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12044

Every movie or show works the first time, buffers or downloads at high speed, and is in good to HD quality!  I shit you not.  Wink  Let me know if you need help with anything.    Cool

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quote
Korvnjutning
If you ever wanna watch a fotball (soccer) or hockey or u name it sportgame u can check out www.atdh.net

and i have a really good site that show u all newest movies / series on stream

www.veetle.com

i hope i didnt make this reply way to off topic but i thought this could be a good place for it =)

Posts 13
Joined Jan 26, 2011
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Korvnjutning a private message Find all posts by Korvnjutning

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1