R
Welcome to Celtic Alliance Clan
Please sign in or Register

Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
Celtic Alliance Clan Advanced Search
Coding Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  » Reviews/Technical  » Technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{CA}Colin747
General
General

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:28 pm Post subject: No icon Coding Problem Reply with quote
I am trying to load a Pecl PHP extension (sdo.so) but I am getting the following error when I try to run XAMPP.

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/lampp/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sdo.so' - /opt/lampp/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sdo.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 in Unknown on line 0

From what I've seen other people say it seems to be something to do with it being compiled on a 64bit machine and it needs 32bit. Is this the root of the problem? If so how would I compile it as 32bit in Fedora 17 as I've only seen solutions for Ubuntu and couldn't get them to work for me.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  » Reviews/Technical  »  Technical Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: