Medieval 2 WEEKEND
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 am
    —
I was in the lobby tonight and there were 25 people on.  Not too bad for 10:30 on a Wednesday.  Played a few games with Brownbomber and got the fever again.

So... I'm going to play some Med2 this weekend and I would like you guys to play too.  If we could get a bunch of rusty guys for a 3on3 or 4on4 it would be great.  Friday, Saturday, or Sunday if anyone is interested and has a day of preference, make a post, and let me know.

Im going to invite the Grailknights too.

#2: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm
    —
could be temped,played a few games other night,good fun!cant say for 100% but ill least try make 1-2 games

#3: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: Freddy PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm
    —
i'll be there!

#4: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:10 pm
    —
if im on and ur playing i may play a few  Shocked

#5: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: MarkuskeinLocation: Spain PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm
    —
Never played med2 without mods, but ill give it a try if you play with tunngle, I lost my med2 cds and cdkey long time ago and i wont buy another Razz

#6: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
    —
i might have a key,patch the game and give me a shout

#7: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: MarkuskeinLocation: Spain PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 pm
    —
allright thanks mate i thought i needed the key on installation, I will install and patch it, see you tonight for some epic battles!

#8: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 am
    —
Played almost six hours Friday night, great fun!  Going to be on tonight too.  Razz  

I managed to squeeze in a few custom scenarios with Thompson.  Ah, the good ol' days.  Get his scenarios and map pack here:  Thompson45's 6 Map pack w/instructions  and we can have some interesting battles.  Muhaha

Hope to see you guys on the field!

#9: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 pm
    —
Ok, last day of Med2 WEEKEND.  I've been on medieval for ten hours the last two days, hopefully one or two of you will be able to join me today.   Cool

#10: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm
    —
hmm would have helped with a message on xfire,jump on ts or suttin mate.ill not be able to make it now,sorry

#11: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:03 am
    —
No problem.  It would have been better if some of you had joined us but we still had fun.  Since I posted on Wendsday that it would be all weekend long, I figured if someone wanted to play they would play when they had the time.  I couldnt get away long enough for any games today.  Maybe I'll try again(more organized) sometime soon if anyone has an interest.

#12: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: MarkuskeinLocation: Spain PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm
    —
hey i guess i should have looked for you inside the game, i just logged to ts now and then this weekend and nobody was playing tw, if you try to do it again just tell me the time and i will log into med2 mp, if soulfly has a key to spare ^^

#13: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm
    —
Ok Mark will do.  

Yeah I dont really get on your guys TS unless someone in CA invites me.

#14: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:54 pm
    —
Romulus you are welcome on our TS server any time.....you have been on it quite a bit recently and we know you can be trusted....so no need to wait until you are invited by a CA member.

#15: No icon Re: Medieval 2 WEEKEND Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 pm
    —
aye all imperator and grails and welcome to join ts anytime,the offer was there to setup channels for both clans if yous needed a voice server anytime for clan stuff.i think the grails got there own ts now though.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2