Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon Re: BAH HUMBUG! Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm
    —
Topics merged,happy new year aw the best for 2011Last edited by Soulfly on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#17: No icon Re: BAH HUMBUG! Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm
    —
Happy New Year!

All the best guys.

#18: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 pm
    —
From all the Imperators, Happy new year CA!    Cool

#19: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:00 am
    —
Happy new year guys....all the best......i took my new speakers to a party last night and DJ'd until 6am this morning.....and boy did i love it....got a booking for a birthday bash in a few months....and was told to forget mobile dj'ing and to go professional by everyone at the party...they said i was that good, i had the party rocking.......nighthawk never left the party till 5pm today as they had to make the doorways bigger for my large head....lol

#20: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 am
    —
Do it, birthdays and weddings are all good to get practice in and whatnot but if you're good at it, why not??

My uncle was a pro DJ and he was rockin anything between £500 to £1500 for ONE nights work.

#21: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: MarkuskeinLocation: Spain PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm
    —
Happy new year! I love starting the year with my birthday Razz

#22: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:16 pm
    —
even better with 2-0 win over rangers,HAIL HAIL

#23: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: Adrics PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 pm
    —
Happy new year to all Smile

#24: No icon Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 pm
    —
Aye hail hail the celts are here........jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way oh what fun it is to fook the huns on new years day......lol  oh well jan 2nd is near enough new years day.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2