The Return of Chivalrous!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon The Return of Chivalrous! Author: ChivalrousLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 am
    —
Yes, your unholy messiah has returned from his exile. Only those who are deemed most acceptable for ridicule shal be raptured to Psychopath Paradise! Nah just kidding, I'm here to renew and fulfill my vows to the mighty Celtic Alliance Lords. Consider me you'r courtly jester, always around to provide a laugh and obliterate our enemies while having fun. Cheers to the slaughter we will have!

#2: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm
    —
Welcome back mate,update your tags from ( ) to { } you should know the right tags :D

Check out steam,they are selling BC2 for $6

#3: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: Freddy PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:54 pm
    —
it's been a long time since i heard from you, welcome back  Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 pm
    —
I have no idea who you are but YAAAAAAAAY Welcome back lol!!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
— Smokey1Kenobi wrote
I have no idea who you are but YAAAAAAAAY Welcome back lol!!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

lol the man's a menace Razz

#6: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 pm
    —
He looks the type lol

#7: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am
    —
Welcome back Chiv.

#8: No icon Re: The Return of Chivalrous! Author: Ranger PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am
    —
Bring on the offensive racism

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1